Denied iliketoscam's Staff Application

iliketoscam

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): iliketoscam

↬ Age: 15 years old.

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA.

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I do. Some of the servers I have staffed on are Cold Network which I took on the Moderator+ position at. Another server I had the privilege to staff at was SyncPvP which I stayed at for a little over 2 months. This server really taught me most of the things I have learned while being a staff member. I was a Senior-Moderator at that SyncPvP. Another very great server I had the chance to staff at was Zonix. This server probably averaged the most players out of any other server I have ever staffed for which taught me how to work and staff while under pressure from a lot of other players. It taught me everything I know about screensharing and other staff related things. At Zonix I took on the Admin role for a little over 3 months as well. All of these servers taught me different things and I think all of them contribute to the staff member I have became.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I have been playing the server for a while and I have really grown to love it. I have been playing it for well over 2 or 3 or even 4 years over multiple accounts. I actually used to make videos on the server which I acquired YouTube rank from doing. I have grown a strong love for the server even through the down parts of the server. I also want to become a staff member to help make the community better. As people have grown to care less and less about KitMap and HCF, they have switched to cheating more, which ruins the other players experiences. I want to fix this because as I have stated before I really like the server and don't like to see it in the state that it is in and I believe I could help a little bit and make it return more and more to what it used to be.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I was accepted as a staff member on SagePvP, I would improve the players experience by being active and online whenever someone needs help. I am able to be online most hours of the day when maybe some of the other staff members are not available to be online at. This is so if any player online at any time needs help that there is someone online to help them. I can also improve the players experience by putting in my fullest effort into making the server better. I will always put my fullest effort forward to try to help someone on the server with anything they may need.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: If I had to rate my honesty being completely honest, I would give myself a 9. Everyone has lied before and that is no secret but I will not lie about anything important to anything relating to any player or anything at all. I believe that everyone should be honest about anything even if the truth hurts it is better to know than not to.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, but I believe if the current staff members got to know me they will find that I am a very honest and reliable person to talk to.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): I can be active most hours of the day as I stated before. If I had to give a rough estimate I would probably say around 5-7 hours a day.

↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: My discord is @coltfyb and my telegram is @coltfyb

↬ Additional Information (optional):

compend

Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to lying in your application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.