Denied iiShine - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiShine

IGN (In Game Name): My IGN is iiShine

Timezone: My time zone is EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, though I have siblings so I might have to mute so that I don't annoy anyone with the background noise

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have Discord and Teamspeak, but I do not have telegram though if needed I can get it.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I've been staff on multiple servers with varying positions. I was helper on MCOrigins, admin on the TISM pixelmon server, and was the co-owner of a small server which was shut down. I've also been discord staff for some small servers

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff so that I can help bring improvements to the server and so I can be apart of the servers future. I think that Sage will become a big thing in the HCF community with the staff team and I would like to be a part of that future.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I should be accepted as staff because I have the experience needed to be a good staff member. I really like Sage and I think that its a great server and with some small improvements it can become an even better server. Even though I haven't been on sage for long I can tell that my time on sage is going to be awesome. I am also generally a very kind and cheery person.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Englishtemper - helper

Additional Information: I do have some after-school activities that could get in the way of me being on the server, but during summer I am available most of the time. I know I haven't been on the server for very long but I would really like to become staff. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to become part of the SagePvP staff team.

Alf

Reason(s):
Lack of detail
Lack of effort

Good luck,
- Alf / Apposed​

Ardoyne

Reason(s)
Lack of detail
No proof of experience
Lack of effort

GoodLuck!

- Ardoyne

468397223d0ca5e9834c62f5099fad25.png

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @iiShine, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.