Rank - Mod
Demoted/Resigned - Demoted
Proof
Server - BloodHCF Network
Rank - Senior Mod
Demoted/Resigned - Resigned
Proof
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to improve the player experience and bring new ideas the owner could use if possible. I want the players to deeply explain the situation and see what I could do to help them keeping professional to make SagePvP a great time to make players return and love the server, making a good reputation for the server is important so I want to bring 5+ hours daily to make sure the player experience is great and the staff team to players love us and return to our great community.

I want to give the players the best overall time at SagePvP because I've been playing SagePvP for a while and just love the management ownership and the staff team and want to be part of it and the community and help it grow as a team. Things I would like to help with is activity I want to be active and mature to make SagePvP look great and overall a good look for this awesome community I have been blessed to be part of.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Here are some good traits I would bring to the table.

Activity - I will carry on being extremely active dedicating myself to the network. Making sure I am on daily to make sure the players get the support they need and making sure chat is toxicity-free and no offense slurs that will make our player base split.

Honesty - Honesty is something big I really believe in, there's not a point in lying. Sooner or later you will be caught. Mistakes sometimes happen and I will try to report my mistakes as fast as I can! For example, if a staff member is abusing for a player I will be sure to get proof and report it immediately.

Hard Working - I considered myself to be a hard-working dude to I wanted to make sure I work my hardest to make the player base grow being nice and professional and mature. I will get proof before each ban/mute I will make sure I am on daily to bring activity to SagePvP.

Professional - Being professional in front of the community is very important. You want the server to have a good reputation. Dealing with all players and famous without running into big issues is what's right for the network SagePvP.

Issue solving - I consider myself to be good at 'Issue solving'. Depending on the issue, it's common sense on how you should resolve an issue with the player. I used to get in heated situations and tried to resolve it as fast as possible. For example, if a big faction comes in TeamSpeak I will try to resolve the problems best I can with the proof they proved me with.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
My honesty scale is a solid 10, I will always be honest I will never lie if I mess up I will take responsibility to the fullest and suffer the consequences.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, but I do translate for Sage and have helped the staff team. I feel like I was a big part and I believe the player and the staff member really liked my help!
Additional Information?:
All criticism is welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.