Denied IgnVexzzy's Staff Application

IgnVexzzy

Ign:IgnVexzzy

Region/Time Zone:Na/Est

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No but i am hoping to!

I would like to become staff on sagepvp. The community is slowly declining. I think i can help/Motivate the players of sage to still play/enjoy sage over other servers, that's why I choose to offer myself as staff on sage. I hope with my skills, to make the community better and less toxic. the second reason is that i have always wanted to be staff and I am really driven to become staff. i'm not going on vacation so I can fully focus on staffing on sagepvp. another reason I want to be staff is I really enjoy helping people out as I feel that it shows a lot of respect and there is sometimes people asking for help in chat when no staff are on and/or are busy. I believe that I am trustworthy as staff with the commands and not to abuse in any way, I don't have that good past experience in staffing but I wish to prove that I know how to use some of the commands without abusing them.

I really hope I get accepted because of the amount of free-time I have both on week days and weekends. Also the fact that I used to play on this server before and know most of sage's rules. I have always admired sage and looked up to their work. Now is the time I want to spend my dedication to this server and try to make the server a greater and nicer place for the community to play and have fun with each and another. I am also a very generous and kind person and would love to give advice and teach others with my knowledge.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

if I get accepted I will be jumping up and down with excitement. There is not much to complain about sage everyone is sorted out but I think I would improve player experience by keeping a eye on the chat for players who /helpop and I will be keeping a eye on ts to see if players need support if I notice players need support I will instantly offer support.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say a 8/10 because I think that there is no point in lying what happens in the dark will always come to light thats what I always say.
Also I do not like liars because I end up trusting people and then they go behind your back just to lie and it can really hurt people thats why I would say I am honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Yes in fact my buddy Crating can vouch for me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?

Yes infact I can exceed that limit I am online alot during the week and I would love to spend my time staffing/helping the sagepvp community.

What is your telegram @?

My Telegram is @ItzVexzzy

What is your discord @?

My discord is @Vexzzy#3881

Additional Information?

Thanks for reading my staff application, if you have any tips or suggestions I am open to your feedback please let me know in the reactions below.

Have an amazing day!
-Vexzzy

I would like to become staff on sagepvp. The community is slowly declining. I think i can help/Motivate the players of sage to still play/enjoy sage over other servers, that's why I choose to offer myself as staff on sage. I hope with my skills, to make the community better and less toxic. the second reason is that i have always wanted to be staff and I am really driven to become staff. i'm not going on vacation so I can fully focus on staffing on sagepvp. another reason I want to be staff is I really enjoy helping people out as I feel that it shows a lot of respect and there is sometimes people asking for help in chat when no staff are on and/or are busy. I believe that I am trustworthy as staff with the commands and not to abuse in any way, I don't have that good past experience in staffing but I wish to prove that I know how to use some of the commands without abusing them.

I really hope I get accepted because of the amount of free-time I have both on week days and weekends. Also the fact that I used to play on this server before and know most of sage's rules. I have always admired sage and looked up to their work. Now is the time I want to spend my dedication to this server and try to make the server a greater and nicer place for the community to play and have fun with each and another. I am also a very generous and kind person and would love to give advice and teach others with my knowledge.

if I get accepted I will be jumping up and down with excitement. There is not much to complain about sage everyone is sorted out but I think I would improve player experience by keeping a eye on the chat for players who /helpop and I will be keeping a eye on ts to see if players need support if I notice players need support I will instantly offer support.

I would say a 8/10 because I think that there is no point in lying what happens in the dark will always come to light thats what I always say.
Also I do not like liars because I end up trusting people and then they go behind your back just to lie and it can really hurt people thats why I would say I am honest.

Yes infact I can exceed that limit I am online alot during the week and I would love to spend my time staffing/helping the sagepvp community.

What is your telegram @?

What is your discord @?

Additional Information?

Thanks for reading my staff application, if you have any tips or suggestions I am open to your feedback please let me know in the reactions below.

Have an amazing day!
-Vexzzy
+1 Nice job and good detail If it was my choice you would be accepted

Sweqtyz

What is your telegram @?

What is your discord @?

Additional Information?

Have an amazing day!
-Vexzzy
ive been staff in servers with you and you do great job on being a staff member so i think u would be a amazing staff here too you help so many people out even me when im having trouble with someone

Con

+1 very great detail if you do not get accepted I will be in shock so much determination I love it don’t give up if you believe you can always achieve.

Sweqtyz

What is your telegram @?

What is your discord @?

Additional Information?

Have an amazing day!
-Vexzzy
+1 amazing guy very good staff respectful to members and hes not biest to people he helps other staff members out if there struggling and really nice guy and helpful

Something2846

What is your telegram @?

What is your discord @?

Additional Information?

Have an amazing day!
-Vexzzy
+1 A great member in the Sage community who helped lots of players including me.

IgnVexzzy

+1 amazing guy very good staff respectful to members and hes not biest to people he helps other staff members out if there struggling and really nice guy and helpful
Thanks man I missed you man how is crystal.hcf going after I resigned.

spoon

-1 he needs to learn to left click to swing and right click to pot on sagepvp kitmap zzz -GARDENERS ON TOP

Confiable

+1 very great detail if you do not get accepted I will be in shock so much determination I love it don’t give up if you believe you can always achieve.
shut the fuck up u dirty little fanboy, do not ever claim the alias con again u fat loser, ill make ur head spin 5 times u mongrol

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.