Denied IgnVexzzy’s staff app

IgnVexzzy

Ign:IgnVexzzy

Region/Time Zone:Na/Est

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I used to be staff on a 1.18 pot pvp sever called steel pvp I resigned when I was a Sr.Mod. I am currently staff on a sever called celestialpvp it is an upcoming faction sever that is brand new I am a helper so I would say I have staff experience yes but if I get accepted to sage I will resign immediately. I use to be staff on crystal hcf but I resigned from crystal.

My Proof:

Crystal Hcf Below.
7302F497-93FD-49BF-9A2B-76875F40EC4D.jpeg

Celestial: https://streamable.com/3uycdl

Why I want to become staff on sage:

I would like to become staff on sagepvp. The community is slowly declining. I think i can help/Motivate the players of sage to still play/enjoy sage over other servers, that's why I choose to offer myself as staff on sage. I hope with my skills, to make the community better and less toxic. the second reason is that i have always wanted to be staff and I am really driven to become staff. i'm not going on vacation so I can fully focus on staffing on sagepvp. another reason I want to be staff is I really enjoy helping people out as I feel that it shows a lot of respect and there is sometimes people asking for help in chat when no staff are on and/or are busy. I believe that I am trustworthy as staff with the commands and not to abuse in any way, I don't have that good past experience in staffing but I wish to prove that I know how to use some of the commands without abusing them.

I really hope I get accepted because of the amount of free-time I have both on week days and weekends. Also the fact that I used to play on this server before and know most of sage's rules. I have always admired sage and looked up to their work. Now is the time I want to spend my dedication to this server and try to make the server a greater and nicer place for the community to play and have fun with each and another. I am also a very generous and kind person and would love to give advice and teach others with my knowledge.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

if I get accepted I will be jumping up and down with excitement. There is not much to complain about sage everyone is sorted out but I think I would improve player experience by keeping a eye on the chat for players who /helpop and I will be keeping a eye on ts to see if players need support if I notice players need support I will instantly offer support.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say a 8/10 because I think that there is no point in lying what happens in the dark will always come to light thats what I always say.
Also I do not like liars because I end up trusting people and then they go behind your back just to lie and it can really hurt people thats why I would say I am honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Yes in fact my buddy Crating can vouch for me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?

Yes infact I can exceed that limit I am online alot during the week and I would love to spend my time staffing/helping the sagepvp community.

What is your telegram @?

My Telegram is @ItzVexzzy

What is your discord @?

My discord is @Vexzzy#3881

Additional Information?

Thanks for reading my staff application, if you have any tips or suggestions I am open to your feedback please let me know in the reactions below.

Have an amazing day!
-Vexzzy

Last edited:

arqf

Ign:IgnVexzzy

Region/Time Zone:Na/Est

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I used to be staff on a 1.18 pot pvp sever called steel pvp I resigned when I was a Sr.Mod. I am currently staff on a sever called celestialpvp it is an upcoming faction sever that is brand new I am a helper so I would say I have staff experience yes but if I get accepted to sage I will resign immediately. I use to be staff on crystal hcf but I resigned from crystal.

My Proof:

Crystal Hcf Below.
7302F497-93FD-49BF-9A2B-76875F40EC4D.jpeg

Celestial: https://streamable.com/3uycdl

Why I want to become staff on sage:

I would like to become staff on sagepvp. The community is slowly declining. I think i can help/Motivate the players of sage to still play/enjoy sage over other servers, that's why I choose to offer myself as staff on sage. I hope with my skills, to make the community better and less toxic. the second reason is that i have always wanted to be staff and I am really driven to become staff. i'm not going on vacation so I can fully focus on staffing on sagepvp. another reason I want to be staff is I really enjoy helping people out as I feel that it shows a lot of respect and there is sometimes people asking for help in chat when no staff are on and/or are busy. I believe that I am trustworthy as staff with the commands and not to abuse in any way, I don't have that good past experience in staffing but I wish to prove that I know how to use some of the commands without abusing them.

I really hope I get accepted because of the amount of free-time I have both on week days and weekends. Also the fact that I used to play on this server before and know most of sage's rules. I have always admired sage and looked up to their work. Now is the time I want to spend my dedication to this server and try to make the server a greater and nicer place for the community to play and have fun with each and another. I am also a very generous and kind person and would love to give advice and teach others with my knowledge.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

if I get accepted I will be jumping up and down with excitement. There is not much to complain about sage everyone is sorted out but I think I would improve player experience by keeping a eye on the chat for players who /helpop and I will be keeping a eye on ts to see if players need support if I notice players need support I will instantly offer support.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say a 8/10 because I think that there is no point in lying what happens in the dark will always come to light thats what I always say.
Also I do not like liars because I end up trusting people and then they go behind your back just to lie and it can really hurt people thats why I would say I am honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Yes in fact my buddy Crating can vouch for me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?

Yes infact I can exceed that limit I am online alot during the week and I would love to spend my time staffing/helping the sagepvp community.

What is your telegram @?

My Telegram is @ItzVexzzy

What is your discord @?

My discord is @Vexzzy#3881

Additional Information?

Thanks for reading my staff application, if you have any tips or suggestions I am open to your feedback please let me know in the reactions below.

Have an amazing day!
-Vexzzy
Overall a well deserved +1 Lots of details. Goodluck with you're app! 🙏