Timezone:
Pacific Time Zone (PST)

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes!

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Discord: IgnVexify#4158
Telegram: @IgnVexify

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I have a couple of servers of experience. I know I don’t have a lot of experience but I learn quickly.

SlightPvP
[Co-Owner - Server Shut Down]
[Proof N/A]

I was staff on SlightPvP for about 4 months before the server closed down. This was the first server I was staff on and I’m proud of what I accomplished and learned from this server. I enjoyed staffing on there but sadly it came to an end. The server got shut down because the Owner could not handle the server anymore so he decided to shut it down.

Herobrine Network
[Moderator - Resigned]
[Proof https://prnt.sc/u7nwde]

I was staff on Herobrine for about 3 months. The Owners switched and that's when I decided to resign. My time here was nice and I learned a lot on this server. We didn’t ss, but I still got around that after I resigned I started to learn how to SS for the future

Jartex Network
[T-Mod - Resigned]
[Proof N/A]

The server was alright, I still resigned because I didn’t see the server going anywhere. Considering the fact that there were a lot of cheaters/hackers, I still worked my way around the server.

Verse Network
[Helper - Demoted]
[Proof - Contact @EdHimself because he was one of the owners]

This server was okay but I got demoted due to the fact that the owners(s) weren’t considering the work that I’ve done (my side of it). This server isn’t released yet but will be soon. This was recent by the way.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
There are a few reasons why I want the staff role on the SagePvP network several of these reasons are:

Community - I love the network on Sagepvp, I have played it for an exceptionally long amount of time. I appreciate playing with the players and the staff among the server they are continually inviting and accommodating when I am on and needing help. SagePvP consistently attempts to assist the players that are needing it in-game and even on some other foundation of the server, for example, TeamSpeak, conflict, and even the discussions. I have become companions with a large portion of the staff on the network which persuades me to apply and work close by them.

Activity - If I was staff on Sagepvp I would have the option to be extremely dynamic and on when other staff can't be on. In the event that there is no staff on a later or prior occasions and I am free I could jump on and try to direct the server as well as could be expected. There are times I won't have the option to jump on the grounds that I accomplish have to work and I am endeavoring to find a second line of work. Yet, the entirety of my leisure time would be devoted to the Sagepvp network.

Commitment - I could devote the entirety of my insight in staffing and playing HCF/Kits into the network. I would have the option to give groundbreaking thoughts and help with ventures. I am committed to the server for what it's worth, I play it ordinary and might want to push it to another level and have a go at something new. That being stated, I clearly would not leave this server for another network, nor would I do anything imbecilic and attempt to get demoted. I am truly excited about getting this staff position since I need to support the server and its player's development.

Information - I know a great deal about this server and its playstyle. I definitely know how the vast majority of the orders and rules work since I have numerous companions who are/were staff on the network and have shown me a couple of things. I have been playing this server for a while now and I am consistently in the know regarding the entirety of the updates and new undertakings that are pushed out. In the event that there is whatever I don't have a clue, I couldn't want anything more than to learn and grow my insight on the server and its players.

Encounters - On the Sagepvp Network I have seen some harmfulness in a visit that has not been managed when it is required this additionally extends to cheaters/hackers. For instance, when there is cheater/hacker bias in visit at times it isn't dealt with, however, I realize I would be there and screen share it to be certain it doesn't occur once more. I additionally have seen many individuals calling for staff to visit on the grounds that there is a miscreant on the server. In spite of the fact that they should /report them, I realize I could be there and make certain to manage the circumstance appropriately.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Trust
I figure you have to acknowledge me as staff since I am an exceptionally dependable and devoted part of the network. I in every case regardless of what sort of update or new thing is pushed out I am consistently there to help the network in any capacity I can, I play under any situation conceivable. This incorporates if there is another server added to the network or even the minor things, for example, a unit. I am consistently there to help and help out the server.

Maturity
I additionally am an extremely adult individual who doesn't care for drama, I attempt to focus myself away from the show since I don't feel like it is required. On the off chance that there is a circumstance between two or three people I basically simply don't get included on the grounds that it is superfluous. These character attributes are things that a great number of people don't have which is the reason I figure I would be a decent possibility for being staff.

Motivation
I am exceptionally roused to staff on the Sagepvp Network since I have seen the server develop all through the numerous long periods of playing and I figure I could have a decent amount of knowledge on how the server performs and develops. I have endless thoughts for the network that I think have not been contemplated so I truly need to get hands-on and push to get these looked at.

Respect
I am an extremely aware and good individual. I like to take others' thoughts and offer them among others, I make an effort not to be impolite to others however no one is great and it happens some of the time. I endeavor to help others before I help myself, I put others' needs before my needs which is a big part about me.

On the server-side, I am consistently on TeamSpeak and conflict when I am on in-game which is a preferred position for me since I can assist on the server in the entirety of their foundation. I am not so much consistently on the gatherings however that can change. The staff members have to be continually checking all foundation of the network to guarantee the player's understanding to be the best.

Can any staff members vouch for you?:
Not right now.

Extra Information:
I have a good understanding of screen sharing, I know the Pcaclient method to find hacked clients or things that are permitted on the SagePvP Network!
Also, I used the color scheme from my last application.
If there is anything that I could change please tell me. I’d be more than happy to do so!

Last edited:

HeresLobo

IGN (In Game Name):​

Vexifyyy

Timezone:

Pacific Time Zone (PST)

Do you own a quality microphone?:​

Yes!

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:​

Discord: IgnVexify#4158

Telegram: @IgnVexify

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:​

Yes, I have a couple of servers of experience. I know I don’t have a lot of experience but I learn quickly.

SlightPvP​

[Co-Owner - Server Shut Down]

[Proof N/A]

I was staff on SlightPvP for about 4 months before the server closed down. This was the first server I was staff on and I’m proud of what I accomplished and learned from this server. I enjoyed staffing on there but sadly it came to an end. The server got shut down because the Owner could not handle the server anymore so he decided to shut it down.

Herobrine Network​

[Moderator - Resigned]

I was staff on Herobrine for about 3 months. The Owners switched and that's when I decided to resign. My time here was nice and I learned a lot on this server. We didn’t ss, but I still got around that after I resigned I started to learn how to SS for the future

Jartex Network​

[T-Mod - Resigned]

[Proof N/A]

The server was alright, I still resigned because I didn’t see the server going anywhere. Considering the fact that there were a lot of cheaters/hackers, I still worked my way around the server.

Verse Network​

[Helper - Demoted]

[Proof - Contact @EdHimself because he was one of the owners]

This server was okay but I got demoted due to the fact that the owners(s) weren’t considering the work that I’ve done (my side of it). This server isn’t released yet but will be soon. This was recent by the way.

Why do you want to become Staff?:​

There are a few reasons why I want the staff role on the SagePvP network several of these reasons are:

Community - I love the network on Sagepvp, I have played it for an exceptionally long amount of time. I appreciate playing with the players and the staff among the server they are continually inviting and accommodating when I am on and needing help. SagePvP consistently attempts to assist the players that are needing it in-game and even on some other foundation of the server, for example, TeamSpeak, conflict, and even the discussions. I have become companions with a large portion of the staff on the network which persuades me to apply and work close by them.

Activity - If I was staff on Sagepvp I would have the option to be extremely dynamic and on when other staff can't be on. In the event that there is no staff on a later or prior occasions and I am free I could jump on and try to direct the server as well as could be expected. There are times I won't have the option to jump on the grounds that I accomplish have to work and I am endeavoring to find a second line of work. Yet, the entirety of my leisure time would be devoted to the Sagepvp network.

Commitment - I could devote the entirety of my insight in staffing and playing HCF/Kits into the network. I would have the option to give groundbreaking thoughts and help with ventures. I am committed to the server for what it's worth, I play it ordinary and might want to push it to another level and have a go at something new. That being stated, I clearly would not leave this server for another network, nor would I do anything imbecilic and attempt to get demoted. I am truly excited about getting this staff position since I need to support the server and its player's development.

Information - I know a great deal about this server and its playstyle. I definitely know how the vast majority of the orders and rules work since I have numerous companions who are/were staff on the network and have shown me a couple of things. I have been playing this server for a while now and I am consistently in the know regarding the entirety of the updates and new undertakings that are pushed out. In the event that there is whatever I don't have a clue, I couldn't want anything more than to learn and grow my insight on the server and its players.

Encounters - On the Sagepvp Network I have seen some harmfulness in a visit that has not been managed when it is required this additionally extends to cheaters/hackers. For instance, when there is cheater/hacker bias in visit at times it isn't dealt with, however, I realize I would be there and screen share it to be certain it doesn't occur once more. I additionally have seen many individuals calling for staff to visit on the grounds that there is a miscreant on the server. In spite of the fact that they should /report them, I realize I could be there and make certain to manage the circumstance appropriately.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:​

Trust​

I figure you have to acknowledge me as staff since I am an exceptionally dependable and devoted part of the network. I in every case regardless of what sort of update or new thing is pushed out I am consistently there to help the network in any capacity I can, I play under any situation conceivable. This incorporates if there is another server added to the network or even the minor things, for example, a unit. I am consistently there to help and help out the server.

Maturity​

I additionally am an extremely adult individual who doesn't care for drama, I attempt to focus myself away from the show since I don't feel like it is required. On the off chance that there is a circumstance between two or three people I basically simply don't get included on the grounds that it is superfluous. These character attributes are things that a great number of people don't have which is the reason I figure I would be a decent possibility for being staff.

Motivation​

I am exceptionally roused to staff on the Sagepvp Network since I have seen the server develop all through the numerous long periods of playing and I figure I could have a decent amount of knowledge on how the server performs and develops. I have endless thoughts for the network that I think have not been contemplated so I truly need to get hands-on and push to get these looked at.

Respect​

I am an extremely aware and good individual. I like to take others' thoughts and offer them among others, I make an effort not to be impolite to others however no one is great and it happens some of the time. I endeavor to help others before I help myself, I put others' needs before my needs which is a big part about me.

On the server-side, I am consistently on TeamSpeak and conflict when I am on in-game which is a preferred position for me since I can assist on the server in the entirety of their foundation. I am not so much consistently on the gatherings however that can change. The staff members have to be continually checking all foundation of the network to guarantee the player's understanding to be the best.

Can any staff members vouch for you?:​

Not right now.

Extra Information:​

I have a good understanding of screen sharing, I know the Pcaclient method to find hacked clients or things that are permitted on the SagePvP Network!

Also, I used the color scheme from my last application.

If there is anything that I could change please tell me. I’d be more than happy to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.