Denied IgnRawr Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
Yikes, -1.

Copied an application stated above by xWeaulo.
No proof of staffing on Para.
Grammar mistakes.
Toxic.

Overall, chill person though.

INTERM

-1 Very toxic player with proof. Does not exceed or reach the requirements for past experience. Lacks detail for the following : How they can benefit the server. Common staff situations. No proof for ParaPots. Does not have enough knowledge as a normal staff member should have on any organized server. Most importantly, copied another player's application.

KingPug

bro have u seen how toxic he was to me
why wouldn't anyone be toxic to you... you freeze your Minecraft everytime on kitmap and still die LOL. You're toxic to everyone and you always ask for pfs when u suck. you use the excuse "I haven't played in 2 months" literally every day...
anyways +1 :d

scaredly

Established member
-1, Spoke with an ex-manager on para, he said you weren't staff there, also considerably toxic ingame telling plays to "kill themselves" aswell. anyway good luck

Alphpa

why wouldn't anyone be toxic to you... you freeze your Minecraft everytime on kitmap and still die LOL. You're toxic to everyone and you always ask for pfs when u suck. you use the excuse "I haven't played in 2 months" literally every day...
anyways +1 :d
Do u have proof of me being toxic?

Um11

Ikr there r only +1s cuz he asked them to
Ok then if your gonna be like that i will Delete my app and i wont Re apply anymore if that makes u Happy ok Hating on someone cause ur toxic on a Kitmap Server cause you lost a 1v1 3 times in a row Just Grow up So annyoing

Alphpa

Ok then if your gonna be like that i will Delete my app and i wont Re apply anymore if that makes u Happy ok Hating on someone cause ur toxic on a Kitmap Server cause you lost a 1v1 3 times in a row Just Grow up So annyoing
Go lunar eu and I'll win 4 times

Um11

-1, Spoke with an ex-manager on para, he said you weren't staff there, also considerably toxic ingame telling plays to "kill themselves" aswell. anyway good luck
I have never told someone to kill themselves give me proof please my name wasn’t IgnRAWR when I was staff on para pots it was Rawr that it’s now stop hating on me just trying my best to help out the community and you haven’t seen the stuff that kid says about me but Idc if u 1- me but ty anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.