Denied IgnMyth Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnMyth

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): IgnMyth
↬ Age: I Am 15 years old.
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): I am From Europe (United Kingdom)
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

MortalMC
Manager
Demoted or Resigned: Resigned
Reason: Decision was made for server to close

CavePvP
Trial Mod
Demoted or Resigned: Demoted
Reason: Inactivity, Wasn't allowed on pc for a month

SteelPvP
Trial Mod
Reason: Stopped playing

AzuriteCC
Trial Mod
Reason: Server closed shortly after i had joined

ElevateMc
Mod+
Reason: Members in community were reporting me due to reasons which had effected nothing. Decided to stop staffing.

AkumaMC
Trial Mod
Demoted or Resigned: Demoted
Reason: Stopped playing.

ValidHC
Manager
Reason: No progression in server.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member at SagePvP as I feel that I have sufficient experience and would like to help players of the community, I have previously staffed at servers where I have thought after a bit that I would not want to staff there for long, after playing sage for a while I know that I would like to staff here for a longer period of time, I will make sure to follow all guidelines and rules set by the server and higher members of staff, I have good communication skills and work well in a team environment, I am able to work well with others that I may have not previously got along with or have not talked to much previously.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve a players experience by making sure that I am checking teamspeak whenever I am online, I will make sure to check frequently in order for players to get the help they need as fast as possible, I will work with other members of staff to ensure that the player is helped to the best of our ability.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7, I am usually honest, sometimes in the past I have said things that may not have been true.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
I Will be able to meet the weekly minimum requirement of 12 hours, i can play up to around 5 hours on any week day and anywhere up to 12 hours on the weekend, depending on whether I am doing anything.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@IgnMyth

↬ What is your discord @?:
Zorc#4521

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: None

IrishMagic

Veteran Member
Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, unfortunately your application has been denied at this time due to Lack of Detail. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.