↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
IgnCry

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
DragonHCF

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have been staffing for major bedrock HCF servers for a while now, I wanted to try to expand out to Java and started on a 1.16 HCF server called “Steel” it was a very good community and very active Minecraft server averaging about 40 players and 300-350 on SOTW. I’m decently actively in the Sage community Discord server and I saw you guys were giving out chances to people less qualified as other individuals. I feel like I would be a good staff member, because of my determination. My determination and my willingness to staff on servers are above and beyond and I’m willing to help the HCF community from dying out. I’ve also never worked with a Teamspeak server, and the concept of that is pretty cool in my head and I've always wanted to do support rooms in TS. Teampseak is one of the things most small servers don’t have access to, and being able to do Support rooms on here is a fun concept, which I think is nice. I’m a very easy going person, and with that comes with a lot of benefits. i can work with anyone no matter who they are and that’s what makes me a good staff member. I’m also very professional and mature for my age, i can type professionally and I can act very mature. Especially in high pressure situations, i do not crack under pressure and I do not ever loose my temper. I’d say when it comes to working in high pressure or low pressure situations, i can be very good at that. I’d say that would be one of my strengths. (edited)
I’d also wanna talk about my patience, my patience is key in any situation. When doing support rooms, I assume people that are less knowledge than other active players come into TS with little proof or they are unprepared but have the proof. I would tell them to upload it somewhere and I would work with them till we can get it solved with. I’m usually not the type of person to move them out until they have proof. Over the years, as HCF has been on a decrease I wanted to get into the staffing scene of it. HCF got more and more toxic and the player count decreased. I’m willing to help staff on servers, in order to revive HCF and keep it alive.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I’m a very active and easy-going person, I can work with anybody no matter what. The way they talk or act, does not put an impact on me and I’m still there to resolve any situation and help out. I’d help out majorly by being very active in the Discord and answering peoples questions or concerns. I believe there a lot of really good implementations, that can be added to the SagePVP network and it can be an overall game changer and I’m willing to take a lot of ideas from the community and going straight to higher ups or developers. Basically, to sum it up is I’m a very open person willing to take any suggestion or idea that could implement a lot of beneficial movements to the community. I could impact the community in everyway possible and i can put a lot of benefits to it also. What I’ve learned from other servers is that I could easily benefit the community just by being active overall and answering everyone’s questions. Not only, i could be just helping people with there concerns and questions. I would be putting out feedback myself and ideas to make Sage a better place for everyone, I would love to help out in every way possible. In all the other servers I staffed, I would be able to benefit the community a lot. By asking for permission to answer suggestions and i would be available to answer my DM’s with concerns. I’ve been playing Sage for a while now, and all players are looking for in the Staffing side is staff that are active and that can help them out in every way possible. I can be both, very active and helpful easily. (edited)

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8.5, there is never a need to not be honest about anything. In the long run, it’s always a good thing to be honest because if your caught lying, the punishment is more harmful. Overall, I rate my self a 10 because being honest isn’t really a hard thing for me and I can always tell you the straight up truth about anything. In any high pressure situation, being honest isn’t a hard thing and I can be honest very easily.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
45glocks

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can meet the requirements.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@183Hz

↬ What is your discord @?:
Ropxy#6946

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
No.

Last edited:

premeurn

+1 rep sometimes toxic but overall a good guy i think he will be good as staff and good detail good luck IgnMad👌

LookAtThisL

I Find It Wierd How You Made This Account Today almost at the same time he posted his applection just like this guy ^
bro i can get himm in the call and screenshare and show u thats hes account like tf u have replys aswell btu i see what u mean

arqf

bro i can get himm in the call and screenshare and show u thats hes account like tf u have replys aswell btu i see what u mean
Ok, reading true this reply I'm gonna have to give u a -1 but the app itself is a +0.5 for me. The answered you replied with already shows me how unprofessional you are, by either losing you're calm and concentration over another member of the sagepvp community, and you can't do that when you're a staff member. If you become a staff member in the future, make sure you keep you're calm and do not get instantly mad. Moving on to the app itself, it's pretty good lots of details but not much previous staffing experiences. After all, goodluck with the app! 🙏