ignArchie Staff Application (Updated With more Detail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ignArchie

IGN - ignArchie

Timezone: AUSTRALIA (AEST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I was staff on ValorHCF about 2 months ago. I resigned as I felt that Valor wasn't really my style of HCF. I did not like the ''no pots in most kits'' aspect. I understand they were going for a more unique HCF server but I do feel as if it just doesnt work as people have adapted to pots in kits. I also resigned because when i started playing sage I began to notice not alot of AUS or AUS similar timezone people helping around at those times. Valor I was restricted to my ability to help. They didnt take my ideas into consideration and were quiet straight forward with what they wanted and only them.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
i do like SagePvP alot, and I do think that myself and SagePvP could work together and get alot of good work done. I feel like my personality traits fits the staff team and so on. I enjoy talking to people and taking the time out of my day to help people. Im super open for normal players and staff members to give me tips to improve my staffing ability. I love to chat to people and help people out ingame and just in general. I have great communication skills, learning and reading skills, these skills of mine are most evident while helping a player in need, in chat/discord, providing them with as great as possible explanation as to what they may need help with. I am bright, smart and most importantly independent I feel i could use these qualities whilst helping out other people on the server with professionalism and maturity - making the players feel happy and reassured that they have me to help them. I have a lot of experience in the minecraft community, I started off by playing kohi in 2013 December and have been playing practise/hcf/factions ever since, I am very passionate about the game and I have decided I would like to, myself, make an impact on the community, I want to help people in need and make the community as positive as possible.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Personally, at the moment, my in game playing experience has been great. Im from Australia and I did notice my time 6pm there was no one moving in TS for a while. I would just make sure I am there to help the people waiting so we can get 24/7 Teamspeak Staff Support. Also, If I am accepted to the SagePvP staff team
I will show loyalty to the community, stay as active as possible in: discord, teamspeak, telegram. I will comply to all instructions gave to me. I will search for people needing help and I will use my communication skills to assist them. I will control all spam/hate gave from toxic players (which are inevitable) and keep it to a minimum decreasing the likelyhood of it ruinging other players' experiences.
I will not just care about my own experience as a staff member i will care for everyone staff or player. I will show desire to improve, comradery to those around me and lastly, I will give a sense of belonging to the players in the community and give advice to all players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
To be honest, I didnt used to be super honest. But as the years have past i believe I have really changed and adapted to being honest, as honesty does brin you alot more support in life. Even if I have done something wrong, I am sure to own up to my mistakes and cop whatever punishment i recieve no Matter What! 9/10. Im going to be fully dedicated to the staff team and making sure I can do jobs to the best of my ability.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No. I've never really had a nice chat with a staff member as I would have liked to. But i'm sure I can become friends with the staff team efficiently.

Additional Information?:
Yeah, So im 16, im a pretty chill guy, I listen to others and use their information to improve myself. I will be on alot and I am excited to see what myself and the SagePvP Staff team can work together and do :D. (Also I know in the Attached file you can only see me getting the interview, Im not too sure on how I can prove it myself but you can ask the Admins @ValorHCF. Thanks - Archie)

Attachments

• valor.PNG
    valor.PNG
    38.3 KB · Views: 85

Hunslet

Established member

- Proof for Valor is not valid, as it only shows that you got pending, not accepted.
- The parts where it is not bolded is confusing

PocketBard

-1 Liar, DDoser and a Leaker, If the ValorHCF File was real he leaked valor's staff codes + probably would leak this too if he was to get demoted

Sauds

Legendary Member
Good thing about being me is I have contacts everywhere.

Attachments

• 87020056-A098-4375-BC3B-03B1EF6EEB15.png
    87020056-A098-4375-BC3B-03B1EF6EEB15.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.