Denied ignAmit's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fourpack

Known member
Ye but what are the reasons? Also these replies i already replied and added more detail as they requested which kinda makes me think you -1 me without even looking at the app
I did look over your application and the comments. I've noticed you are underaged, immature, and many other reasons that were stated above that aren't related to adding more details that don't need to be said twice.

iDoge

I did look over your application and the comments. I've noticed you are underaged, immature, and many other reasons that were stated above that aren't related to adding more details that don't need to be said twice.
I get the point that i am underage but 1st of all im only underaged by a few months and i am pretty sure that if you prove your maturity these few months dont matter and from what ive seen none of the above comments have said i am immature i have never spoken to you ingame or outside of the game therefore you cant really say im immature

Jackson

Established member
I get the point that i am underage but 1st of all im only underaged by a few months and i am pretty sure that if you prove your maturity these few months dont matter and from what ive seen none of the above comments have said i am immature i have never spoken to you ingame or outside of the game therefore you cant really say im immature
You are clearly Immature while your arguing about one -1 you need to calm down

fourpack

Known member
Firstly, you are very immature for many reasons. Your profile picture shows somebody holding what looks to be a gun towards their head. As well, I don't need to speak to you in-game or outside of Minecraft if other people have that I know. Also, you arguing and doesn't seem too mature. Lastly, you state that you are professional, however you don't seem to be considering you have poor grammar and punctuation in your comments and application.

Best Regards,
fourpack

iDoge

Firstly, you are very immature for many reasons. Your profile picture shows somebody holding what looks to be a gun towards their head. As well, I don't need to speak to you in-game or outside of Minecraft if other people have that I know. Also, you arguing and doesn't seem too mature. Lastly, you state that you are professional, however you don't seem to be considering you have poor grammar and punctuation in your comments and application.

Best Regards,
fourpack
This is my last post on this as this id actually getting unproffesional me making my profile picture a certain thing means nothing about my personality he is putting the gun in his nose i just put it there coz i was on my pc for some reason if all i can say you are quite immature for bringing your friend to team up on me like 1 minute after i said on ur app that u were already denied not knowing you had special permission and lastly i do not see any problem with my grammer and you judging it as english is not my 1st language is quite rude at last i am closing this argument/Conversation

iDoge

This is my last post on this as this id actually getting unproffesional me making my profile picture a certain thing means nothing about my personality he is putting the gun in his nose i just put it there coz i was on my pc for some reason if all i can say you are quite immature for bringing your friend to team up on me like 1 minute after i said on ur app that u were already denied not knowing you had special permission and lastly i do not see any problem with my grammer and you judging it as english is not my 1st language is quite rude at last i am closing this argument/Conversation
Also i am apologizing to you for any misunderstandings that i might have commented on your thread

Blackberie

Veteran Member
Hey man, you need to add more detail, more things why you want staff on Sage. Also, you're too young, but you could be very mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.