ignAmit

Screenshot_1.png

Timezone:
GMT+3 Although I can be online at NA TimeZones

I am from Isreal

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes I do own a good Microphone and i can speak at all times

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes I do have all of these and active on all of them except Telegram which I'm new to

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes I do have lots of staffing experience of many servers and communities

1. on a Reddit UHC server which is now down but at the time I was an Admin on there the server got around 50 players per game, and that shows I can handle a large number of questions in the chat this server helped me sharpen my professionality and type speed although it might sound dumb I can say that there are situations where typing fast is needed and can help a lot
Proof:
The server is down and i am no longer in contact with the Owner so i am incapable of getting proof for it if you guys have any ideas how i can prove it i am more then happy to try it

2. I was also a Senior-Admin on a Server called HCFPvP at my time being staff on the server I got 4 Partners and kept the Discord chat clean and non Toxic the server did shut down a bit of time before releasing you guys have any ideas how i can prove it i am more than happy to try it this server helped me realize what the Owners/Management team really has to go through daily (Since i was very close to the Owner and the management team) which helped me be more understanding of how i should be acting towards them.
Proof:
Server got deleted completely, therefore, i do not have any way of showing proof of it i could show chats i have with partners on the server which i made deals with and stuff

3. I was also a staff member on the ColdNetwork a server with an average of 30 players rn but when I was staff it has gotten about 80 players per day I did resign from the server due to corruption of the Owner and management team this is the server where i learned how to handle players and screen share i would say that the ColdNetwork was a great experience but unfortunately became corrupt and unpleasant to play and staff on
Proof:
http://prntscr.com/pimw3s
https://prnt.sc/pimvkf

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be a staff member on the SagePvp Network due to seeing the current state of the server and from what I've seen so far the community and staff are great and I like everything about it but I really want to help the server reach Its maximum potential and I think I could be a good fit in the staff team because I have a lot of experience staffing in a lot of different communities, and have loads of experience the commands. I also want to be a staff member because I, see the potential for it to become something even bigger than its current state, like a server with a 400-700 player base count and i really believe that i can help the SagePvP Network community and clear the server from toxicity and rule-breakers and help anyone in need without abuse or favoritism as well as helping the players assisting everyone i can while doing so in the most professional and mature manner i think the Sage network is already a great server but i wanna help it and its staff team get even better and reach its full potential i want to make the players feel like someone is there to listen assist and solve their problems and needs i believe that the PotPvP community is quite the toxic one and i want to help the SagePvP network be a server clean from toxicity and bad vibes.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Maturity:
I am sure I am younger in age when compared to most people on the network, not going to lie I am sometimes a little toxic tough from past experiences with servers I'd say i do quite a good job taming my bad behavior, but overall I’d consider myself to be a mature guy and can handle situations as easily as every staff member would.

Teamwork:
the ability to work in a team is extremely important to not create unnecessary arguments inside the staff team to show the players that the staff team is more professional. I have also learned how to stay calm while handling it in the best manner.

Trust:
I believe that I am a very trustful person and I can keep private things, private. I can be trusted with extremely sensitive information or permissions also. If another member/staff member has a problem, issue or something private to tell me, I can keep that completely between us unless it can harm the community the server or a player.

Activity:
I will be a consistently active staff member. I will also be active in the server discord/TeamSpeak. Me being active in all of these platforms is good because it shows the players that staff are there and do care about their experience playing SagePvP.

Dedication:
To be a good and helpful staff member, you must present good dedication when staffing which i am capable of.

Professionality:
When it comes to being professional i take much pride in my ability to solve situations in most appropriate serious and professional manner

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Not that i know of maybe Wolfity

Additional Information:
My name is Amit i live in Israel and i am currently 13 years old i love sports and i play MC quite frequently

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

ItsJoran

Neutral
Add a little bit more details
You’re 13 years old but you seem mature.
Decent staff experiences

FawkesV

Basically copied the same application as someone else's but you need to add more information the staff want dedication but i can see your mature for your age and hopefully the staff could give you a chance so goodluck -1 from me just for lack off information i hope you understand :(

iDoge

Basically copied the same application as someone else's but you need to add more information the staff want dedication but i can see your mature for your age and hopefully the staff could give you a chance so goodluck -1 from me just for lack off information i hope you understand :(
I was not aware of my copying altough i did copy a bit from my own app on amother server

iTzAndreas

IGN (In-Game Name):
ignAmit

Timezone:
GMT+3 Although I can be online at NA TimeZones

I am from Isreal

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes I do own a Microphone and i am able to speak at all times

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes I do own and active on all of them but Telegram which I'm new to

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes I do have lots of staffing experience of many servers and communities

1. on a Reddit UHC server which is now down but at the time I was an Admin on there the server got around 50 players per game, and that shows I can handle a large number of questions in the chat
Proof:
The server is down and i am no longer in contact with the Owner so i am incapable of getting proof for it if you guys have any ideas how i can prove it i am more then happy to try it

2. I was also a Senior-Admin on a Server called HCFPvP at my time being staff on the server I got 4 Partners and kept the Discord chat clean and non Toxic the server did shut down a bit of time before releasing you guys have any ideas how i can prove it i am more than happy to try it
Proof:
Server got deleted completely therefore i do not have any way of showing proof of it i could show chats i have with partners on the server which i made deals with and stuff

3. I was also a staff member on the ColdNetwork a server with an average of 30 players rn but when I was staff it has gotten about 80 players per day I did resign from the server due to corruption of the Owner and management team
Proof:
http://prntscr.com/pimw3s
https://prnt.sc/pimvkf

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to be a staff member on the SagePvp Network due to seeing the current state of the server and from what I've seen so far the community and staff are great and I like everything about it but I really want to help the server reach Its maximum potential and I think I could be a good fit in the staff team because I have a lot of experience staffing in a lot of different communities, and have loads of experience the commands. I also want to be a staff member because I, see the potential for it to become something even bigger than its current state, like a server with a 400-700 player base count and i really believe that i can help the SagePvP Network community and clear the server from toxicity and rule-breakers and help anyone in need without abuse or favoritism.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Maturity:
I am sure I am younger in age when compared to most people on the network, not going to lie I am sometimes a little toxic tough from past experiences with servers I'd say i do quite a good job taming my bad behavior, but overall I’d consider myself to be a mature guy and can handle situations as easily as every staff member would.

Teamwork:

the ability to work in a team is extremely important. I have also learned how to stay calm while handling it in the best manner.

Trust:

I believe that I am a very trustful person and I can keep private things, private. I can be trusted with extremely sensitive information or permissions also. If another member/staff member has a problem, issue or something private to tell me, I can keep that completely between us unless it can harm the community the server or a player.

Activity:

I will be consistently an active staff member. I will also active in discord/TeamSpeak. Me being active in all of these platforms is good because it shows the players that staff are there and do care about their experience playing SagePvP.

Dedication:

To be a good and helpful staff member, you must present good dedication when staffing which i am totally capable of.

Professionality:
When it comes to being proffesional i take much pride in my ability to solve situations in most appropriate serious and professional manner

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information:
No
+1 might be 13 years old but he is enough mature to handle the staff rank and I've also seen him staffing on other servers and I can say that he was doing pretty good job.

S

Sansyy

Neutral
+ Known from ColdNetwork - Was good.
+ Mature for my age
- Little detail

Status
Not open for further replies.