Denied idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaptrrr

Established member

[-] Lack of Detail
[-] Either got his friends to make accounts and +1 or made fake accounts.

GoodLuck!

KingMedia

Plagiarized a lot of his application.
https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/e11a65f25b9ad914bdb6fafc49b36c99-png.jpg
Both of the proofs that you provided for CavePvP and Faithful doesn't seem real.
Maybe add more detail.
You have to always be honest. 9/10? What you gonna do? Lie about reviving someone for no reason?
What does that even mean? How is it fake proof? Ask the owners or managers if both servers and ask them. Also it isn’t plagiarized if I was the one who wrote it, and yes I might’ve copied some of it and paste dit from my Faithful application in 2019, how does it affect anything?

Docents

Established member
Anything I could change in my application.
get actual proof of the experience, remove ur friends' +1s, and there's no way you're 15

if anything u were like 13 when you were staff on faithful which probably doesn't even meet the requirements

cave staff guide could just be a leaked one

KingMedia

60D4CFC5-6638-456D-80C7-2108838C8FCE.jpeg
Note: You have to be over 13 to be on discord, which I verified I’m over 13 since I’m 15 years old.

FaithfulMc: If you know who Nafta is go ahead and dm him. I am ReversalExtra in the picture, you can namemc me. Namemc the account CrazyIndianKid.

CavePvP: If you know who JavaProject is he used to be an owner on cavepvp, and he knew that I was a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.