Denied ICheatHard’s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

luly

IGN (In-Game Name): My IGN is icheathard, soon to be Fqllen.

Timezone: CST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Staff Experience Number 1 » TheArchon (Regular Factions) I was a helper on this server for a good 3 months where I experienced many different situations such as helping in TeamSpeak and also sorting many different situations in game, these things ranged from People spamming, using Caps and swearing, the rules on this server were very strict, Also I had to deal with lots of different people coming on the server and advertising. As a Helper I only had /Tempban which meant I had to get a higher up staff member such as a Moderator or a Sr-Moderator to Perm ban some of the advertisers. Also, every single kick/ban/warn had to be recorded into the Skype Staff Chat with proof of what they did, when doing this I learned many different skills and ways to speed this process up. I also had to deal with hackers which were very common on this server, I was not allowed to ban them, I had to get video proof of them hacking and have it uploaded where then the Sr-Moderators Perm banned them.

Staff Experience Number 2 » VitalityHCF (HCF) I applied on this server while they had a whitelist on as they were releasing a new map, the past map I had played and had really enjoyed it, I then got accepted by their Managers which then I got a whitelist on the server so I could help them as I was really experienced with working on server, as I owned my own server in the past for about a year. After a few days of me helping them, they realised that they needed a few more higher staff members before they released the server, I then got chosen to get promoted straight to Mod+ this was due to my hard work in helping them to set everything up, I even helped the owner build a few different things for the server. After this I got promoted again due to one of the other owners resigning and moving on, this time I got promoted to Jr. Admin, where I then learned many different skills such as finding and identifying hackers and cheaters, I had to find them without any anti-cheat as the anti-cheat on this server was broken on SOTW, this was very challenging but we managed to ban around about 60 Hackers on SOTW with no Anti-cheat, this was an impressive amount as it was not a huge server and only got around a 100 players daily. After the first week of the server, I had been working alongside the Owner which then decided to promote me to Admin and give me OP to just help him out a little more, with maintaining and managing the server. unfortunately, the server got griefed a week later and we decided to shut it down and merge.

Staff Experience Number 3 » This now brings me onto my 3rd staff experience, WenjaPVP (HCF) this is where VitalityHCF merged with, I got given the Manager rank on the merge and have been working very hard on keeping all the staff members under control and helping them along. This was a huge opportunity for me as I love to help out servers when they need it, I also love to have power and authority on servers I love playing. When I was staff on WenjaPVP, I learned many different skills that were carried on and improved on from VitalityHCF, such as sorting many different situations in TeamSpeak and in-game, I know how to ScreenShare and many answers to questions that people may ask. During being staff on WenjaPVP I made a new Staff guide which I put many hours into making to help the staff follow the rules better and I also recreated their Forums as the owner asked me to help him with it. I also had to promote, accept and deny Staff Members, I would go by how active staff are and how much they help people in game and TeamSpeak, I would also look at how they communicate with people on the server and see if they are professional or not.

Staff Experience Number 4 » I have owned my own server in the past where I have felt with many different situations such as Creating TeamSpeak servers, Creating Forums, and managing the server console while, this is a huge advantage as I have had many different staff Experiences from being a normal Staff member (Trial-Mod, Mod etc) to being an Owner or Manager (Staff Manager). I feel as though I would be able to cope with any circumstance while being staff on HCGames, I learned lots of different things, one being Maturity that I will come onto later in my application. Another of these skills would be listening to players, I felt that my server strived in that as I listened to the players vote, I used to create Straw polls of things that we may want to change or add which we came up with as a Administration team, but we would always consult the players opinion before making a descisen., you may ask how has this got anything to do with applying for HCGames, well in my opinion listening well is a huge skill that not many people can grasp straight away, and may not quite understand what they player is asking for example if they came in TeamSpeak saying they got insided and didn't explain it in a very good way, I feel as though with my past experience I would be able to help the player as I know what to do in certain situations that others may not. I am also all about working as a team to sort problems and to act professionally.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a SagePVP staff member to repay the community owners for making and growing the community to this high of a stage. I would like to help the community make every step of the way to becoming one of the greatest Minecraft server known to Minecraft once more. Working for vast communities, such as SagePVP been a large wish of mine for the past couple of weeks. I have felt the urge to moderate and help a community once more and I would like to help SagePVP. I have worked for a lot of servers inside of the Minecraft staff 'industry' before and I have listed them above. This has taught me many skills and how to moderate communities, I would like to expand my knowledge by working here. I have been a loyal fan/staff member to the SagePVP community for a number of years now and have been here before the reset. I am hoping that I could help it again. I wouldn't mind helping the players nor staff members of the SagePVP community as it is such a valuable place to me. Being staff requires you to be responsible at all times and show respect to all players, I believe I am quite good at this and am relied on to do so! I am willing to be able to take criticism from players and this is an important trait most staff members should have. I would like to provide an enjoyable experience to players playing in our community and would like to make them feel like they are welcome to come back and enjoy more time in our server! I believe the job of a staff member is always to maintain order inside of a community (and also assist), I believe I am fairly good at this as of my previous experience

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: will respect all the players who will come into TeamSpeak and ask for help, I will also respect all the other staff members as I feel that we are all doing the same thing and need to stay good friends and respecting those other Staff members will mean that we will get along well and be able to help each other.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I will make sure that I am honest with every single Mute, Warn, TempBan, Ban I will also be honest in-game, TeamSpeak and on the forums. I am an Honest guy overall and do not lie about situations. I have no reason to. If I do something wrong I will admit to it and say why I won't do it again. I will never be biased or unfair to anyone and I will make sure to listen to both sides of the story, and I will be respectful to every person whatever happens in the certain situation I am dealing with. Therefore I rate my honesty a 9.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.

Additional Information?:
My name is Wyatt I am 15 years old I was born on the 9 of December 2004, I was born in the United States, and have lived in the same place, and same house for my whole life. I first started playing Minecraft on a Regular Factions Server called DanCraft which averaged around about 150 players at its peak, I then moved the TheArchon where I played many different servers on that Network as they have many different 'Colours' which are different faction servers with different types of things such as MCMMO, Custom Enchants and OP Enchants. I Played TheArchon for around about a year, I then moved to another Factions server called MineBlast which me and my faction played for around about 1 Season which was about 1-2 months I learned many different Minecraft skills in that time and how to PVP, Also I played PVP servers like PVPLounge and BadLion and Kohi within this time, I also played MineHQ KitMap, which then I learned about HCF and how much fun it is compared with Normal/Regular Factions. I then started playing a small HCF server called VitalityHCF which Resemble was Manager on and I later got Staff on too. After playing this server for around 2 weeks there were lots of bugs and the server reset and within this time of the server being down, I applied for staff and got accepted straight away. The server then got griefed and merged with WenjaPVP. After I resigned from WenjaPVP I then started to play on MineHQ, Arcane and HCGames, which I enjoyed a lot, especially enjoyed HCGames (not just saying this because I'm applying, just because of the community) And now I am applying for this amazing server with an amazing community and a huge potential to grow more than it has in the past few months.

All feedback is appreciated!!

Thanks for reading my Staff Application! I hope you enjoyed

mailpost

+0 Make it more organized so its easier to see the questions but I suggest adding more detail to the more prime questions.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lack of experience pertaining to HCF
- I want to see detail about yourself and your strengths, not every place you've ever been.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.