Denied IceKingFlash's Staff Application

IGN (In Game Name): IceKingFlash

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: IceKingFlash#0047 @IceKingFlash and yes i do have ts.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
NeutralPvP: Owner but i left it
FallenHCF: Owner my server but i shut it down
RedHCF PlatForm-Admin Shut down for Dead server
JungleHCF Platform-Admin the server got ETB by hackers

Why do you want to become Staff?: Because i am trying to apply so help the server get big and stuff i am a good staff member i know what to do and not to do like i don't etb i don't scam and i don't ddos players and people cuz i am not like that at all but yea.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You sholud accept me for staff because i'm very trustworthy I can be trusted Because I will put so much effort in the server and i am good at my job and i know what to do and not to do and banning hackers is my thing because i don't like players hacking on servers cuz it's not fair to the player cuz he maybe died or something like that.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Nope.

Additional Information: My name is IceKingFlash but you can call me Ryley i am 15 years old and i like helping people get more players on their server and i don't like hackers so i can ban them if they are hacking my mom and dad did broke up so i have to go to my dads for one weekend and then i stay with my mom for a week or a weekend so yea.

Zyaf

Known member
[-1]
You need more detail in every area, plus your experience is not the best. Good luck!

11Blocking

IGN (In Game Name): IceKingFlash

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: IceKingFlash#0047 @IceKingFlash and yes i do have ts.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

NeutralPvP: Owner but i left it

FallenHCF: Owner my server but i shut it down

RedHCF PlatForm-Admin Shut down for Dead server

JungleHCF Platform-Admin the server got ETB by hackers

Why do you want to become Staff?: Because i am trying to apply so help the server get big and stuff i am a good staff member i know what to do and not to do like i don't etb i don't scam and i don't ddos players and people cuz i am not like that at all but yea.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You sholud accept me for staff because i'm very trustworthy I can be trusted Because I will put so much effort in the server and i am good at my job and i know what to do and not to do and banning hackers is my thing because i don't like players hacking on servers cuz it's not fair to the player cuz he maybe died or something like that.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Nope.

Additional Information: My name is IceKingFlash but you can call me Ryley i am 15 years old and i like helping people get more players on their server and i don't like hackers so i can ban them if they are hacking my mom and dad did broke up so i have to go to my dads for one weekend and then i stay with my mom for a week or a weekend so yea.

No detail

SuperHype

6E961732-6F4F-45BC-BFB8-C4835D4E1CD2.png