Denied Ibnu's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibnu

IGN (In-Game Name):
My current in-game name is IBNU, my last in-game name was Brandononon.

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I own two.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have all three. Brandononon #7763

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I was last, a developer for AnthraxHCF had about 10-15 players on SOTW. I was more of an Admin than a Developer. I was also an Owner on LunaHCF before it was shutdown (No Proof). While LunaHCF was up, I believe that I learned quite a lot about managing a player base. Although my server had never exceeded 40 players, the 10-30 players that were active had many needs that I soon learned to accommodate accordingly.
dev.PNG

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff to help keep the server clean from hackers and the rule-breakers, while also keeping inside the punishment norms. I also believe that my experience can be helpful to the staff team. This server has provided a space for other players and me to bond, create friendships, and even spend my time after a long day. I think that I would be able to help this server and improve the experience for other players.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I think I would make a great addition to the staff team as I enjoy playing on Sage and know I will be committed to the role of Trial-Mod. I believe I am up to any challenge the players, the staff, and the server can bring to my attention. I also have some decent moderation skills and ability to adapt to the situation accordingly. I am also quick on my feet and will be able to quickly help the player and fulfil their needs to the best of my ability. I am also very friendly and can defuse a tense situation if a player is upset about an unfortunate outcome on the server or with another player. I firmly believe in the golden rule, I would like to be treated with respect. To gain that respect I will treat others with the same or more I wish to receive.

One of the most important qualities I have that is applicable to a staff member is dedication. I am very dedicated to my work and will not stop until I feel I have put all of my best efforts into that situation. I always try to expedite the tasks I am handed, to resolve them in a timely manner. When I am not on my PC I would most likely be on the forums or the discord trying to help. The time I would be on the server would be a minimum of 2 hours a day during weekdays, and about 4-5 on the weekends.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
IMakeYourMad, he is currently a Builder and is the Owner of AnthraxHCF and can vouch for me. We are close friends and IMakeYourMad suggested that I apply here.

Additional Information:
I'm currently a senior with 4 credits towards college. I learned Binary, Hexadecimal, Octal, and I'm currently taking an online class for Java and Python. I also enjoy soccer, go-karting, my favourite music genre is rap, and my fillings glow in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.