Denied I3ooby's Staff Application

I3ooby

IGN (In-Game Name): I3ooby
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I was staff on a server with 200+ players on, unfortuanely it closed due to financial reason - FatePvP
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and forum-flamers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining our everyday lives on your server and your forums. We all know that no body likes a rule-breaker. Secondly, let me say I really enjoy the community that we have on Sage. I would like to be staff for many reasons. Not only because of the rule-breakers, but when you have experience talking to staff / interacting with staff members as a player you learn what to do and not do within reason so you do not aggravate people. My experience with staff below the rank of Mod has been mostly been sub par because of their judgement. I feel as though if I were to become a trial mod. I would not be so "1 sided," and not assume the worst in every situation, as I have experienced mods have done in the past. I feel like I will be able to see things from the players perspective, which in the long run I feel will improve the interactions players have with lower level staff members.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: SagePvP already has a nice community, but there is still players who want to ruin the game for others', due to this I would help further the atmosphere of this community by reinforcing the SagePvP rules on the players who are being toxic, cheating etc. In doing so this would/could lead to consequences - bans, mutes. Since I am fair and like I said not "1 sided", I would always give a second warning to a players' actions.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I'm honest when it comes to certain situations, if I am responsible of a player's feelings - then I could be dishonest in order to make their semblance better. Usually, I am honest and will take responsibility if anything I were to do is wrong.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.
Additional Information?: I can speak German, English, Greek (all fluently) and a little bit of spanish. Not much else to say as I have stated everything above

D

Deployable

Your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

Your application does not meet our requirements. Please make sure you read over the requirements before you submit your application.