I was banned from the discord server for trying to expose lawl_legit for sub4subbing

NotJamix

I don't know if it was lawl_legit himself or one of the discord staff members that banned me and that's why I am making this thread, I have proof he has sub4subbed, view4viewed, and watchtime4watchtimed, tried contacting both Trixv and Indent on telegram with no response, if it was lawl_legit that some how banned me then please unban me so I can show the proof to everyone evolved and debunk that it is photoshopped, and if one of the staff members banned me I would like someone else to look at the case and what's going on, lastly he told me to kms several times one even being on the server, if your fine with that then great, and if you're fine with one of your partners having fake YouTube statistics then also great. I just want answers

Et43

-1 wrong forum channel, going around exposing people in public ( if that is the case here ) is not professional, it should be handled privately message the Media Owner/Manager @Headed and see if he could help you with this.

NotJamix

-1 wrong forum channel, going around exposing people in public ( if that is the case here ) is not professional, it should be handled privately message the Media Owner/Manager @Headed and see if he could help you with this.
See here is the thing, I tried to handle it professionally, finally got a response not from trixv or anyone else, but from Jacob on discord 2 days later, I didn't even get to show my proof to trixv and the other guy. Then I was banned from the discord out of no where, I could've done a ban appeal but then stuff would've been even slower, don't even know if lawl_legit is still sponsored or not, don't know anything about anything besides that Jacob sent the proof to the media manager, also if nothing is done publicly he is going to keep getting sponsors whilst still sub4subbing, view4viewing, and watchtime4watchtiming