I dont understand what ur guys definition of effort is

Joey

I slightly agree on this, I feel the questions they have are useless

eg:
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

This is all useless in my opinion I feel they should ask these questions in the interview stage, as applying I feel all they need to know is your experience.

AdamAm

what "effort" do u expect me to put on my staff application?

Elaborating in every possible way. Explaining why you want to be staff, it comes with effort, just make your application as detailed as possible, go in depth.

Dilagent

Elaborating in every possible way. Explaining why you want to be staff, it comes with effort, just make your application as detailed as possible, go in depth.
go into depth how?? all the staff applications that go into "depth" literally repeat the same things but in different words

Arcticcc

Manager
Anticheat Admin
go into depth how?? all the staff applications that go into "depth" literally repeat the same things but in different words
You don’t have to repeat to go in-depth. If you can’t write more than a paragraph about what would make you a good staff member though, maybe you should reconsider applying.

AdamAm

I guess you aren't a fit for the team then, if such a simple thing is too hard to understand.

Arcticcc

Manager
Anticheat Admin
Like I said In my opinion only experience is needed at the applying stage.
Well if an applicant doesn’t have a lot of experience, but shows they are mature and committed through their written application then that also factors in. If you have any other question types you want to include you can suggest that.

Mineo

it's more of an interview type of deal, showing your effort is good for interviews. show your passion as a staff member. prove to them in call why you want the position

Sauds

Legendary Member
it's more of an interview type of deal, showing your effort is good for interviews. show your passion as a staff member. prove to them in call why you want the position

In my opinion interviews are the easiest part about becoming staff, I’ve been doing interviews for many servers and I can tell you for a fact 90% of what everybody says in the interviews is bullshit.

V

Varsityz

So instead of complaining how about you give some questions that you think would be good to have.
Think you should ask these questions
What is your BMI? (Body Mass Index):
What is the diameter of your thighs?

Are you willing to edate on the staff team?