Denied hymiee [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hymiee

IGN (In Game Name): hymiee
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes
Do you have Discord,Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Telegram-@hymiee Discord-hymie#1728
Any past experiences in being a staff member?:
LuckMC-Manager- managed staff (40-50)

DevilMC-Senior-Mod- caught hackers (100-200 daily)

Novus-Senior-Mod -support rooms (dtr evading and stuff like that) learned not to get frustrated and listen to players (20-40)
https://gyazo.com/e879b6256b25490281a4b4a92f411346

Azarith-Helper- support rooms and caught hackers (10-20)
https://gyazo.com/b9b147b5dda3d298e62a4cc57f080bac

Headed's Discord-Admin
iMakeMCVids' Discord-Head-Mod
ObbyRaidzz's Discord-Sr.Admin
Zelzo/p1nkk's Discord-Sr.Mod
Jo's Hellfire-Mod
Kayleighh's Discord- Trial-Mod
OscuCord-Manager

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff on the SagePvP because I want to help the HCF become revived on Sage as Sage is a growing server and I want it to become the MineHQ of the HCF community. As we all know all HCF servers are toxic, Sage is subject to this toxicity as well, I hop on practice and immediately in my chat I see a player saying "you're bad" or "LLL" it makes me mad that human beings say this to other human beings. I want to do my best and stop or at least limit the toxicity in the community. I come on kitmap and just see hackers flying and bhopping around me and other players with KOTH gear getting mad in chat and I want to be able to stop it. I also want to become staff because there are so many hacked clients being created on the daily and little is being done to stop them! I also very frequently see death/ddos threats and always feel bad for the person is directed to because maybe they can't change their IP or are very sensitive. One of the main reasons I want to become is staff is because when I help a player it makes me feel warm inside knowing they are having fun because of me helping them.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as staff on SagePvP because I am a hard working, loyal, honest, and friendly staff member.
Hard Working
I will not leave my task until I am finished or I am content with it. I do the task given the day it is given and don't wait till the last day. I might not be able to be on all the time but when I am on, I work hard as it's the only time I'm on.

Unbiased
I once had to choose my friend, or a random player, my friend was being accused of DTR evading, I wanted to choose my friend obviously as he was the friend that got me into Minecraft, but I decided to do the right thing and choose the player, who was in the right. Also HCF servers are dying because of abuse/favorites so it is crucial to not choose one player over another nowadays. Everyone in the community is equal and just because someone is "more known" than someone else doesn't mean they should get special privileges.

Professional
In my opinion grammar is the most important tool in being realized as a professional server or person. I tend to use grammar in my everyday life even with my friends who wouldn't care if I typed a word correctly or missed a comma. I pride myself in spelling every word I type correctly and all possible grammatical errors I can bypass. It is also extremely important to be professional in TeamSpeak when you move a player in by saying "Hi how can I help you" and kicking them out with a "have a nice day".

Attitude/Respect
With a staff member or a regular player I speak with the same tone of voice and listen to them before speaking. I also respect a player even if they are being super toxic to me in TS or to players in game.

HCF Knowledge
I have been playing HCF for about 3-4 years now and I know the whole gamemode and the understandings of commands and what they do. This is what makes me different from different applications, I know exactly what every command is and does. I also understand how the players think and can staff based on that experience.

Previous Experience
During my previous experiences I learned how to deal with players whether they are being toxic or difficult to deal with. I have learned that there are different types of hacking like ghost clients and blatant clients. I have also learned that working as a team is VERY essential to a servers success. The reason I have resigned on some servers is because of lack of communication among other staff and owners. One server owner didn't even tell us what was happening with the server, I asked multiple times in the staff chat asking when is SOTW, and never got an answer. For this and multiple other reasons I resigned from the network.

Additional Information:

Lojr

Known member
-1 lack of detail
bad grammar
"I want to become staff on the SagePvP because I want to help the HCF become revived on Sage as Sage is a growing server and I want it to become the MineHQ of the HCF community. As we all know all HCF servers are toxic, Sage is subject to this toxicity as well, I hop on practice and immediately in my chat I see a player saying "you're bad" or "LLL" it makes me mad that human beings say this to other human beings."

PockedHCF

- You're sever hopping just because you got denied on FaithfulMC you applied on here which shows no passion or motivation to staff on here
- You have been extremely toxic towards the community
- Lacks a lot of details
Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.