Denied Huawii's staff application (EU).

Status
Not open for further replies.

huawii

IGN (In-Game Name): Huawii
Timezone:
Gmt+1
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Flowz: (Mod+) I was a staff on Flowz for a year or so until they shut down the server due to the owner not having enough money to run it anymore. The way I applied on there was that I had to write a paragraph on what a mod's role is and what are they supposed to do. Since this was there first time starting a new server there wasn't many requirements for becoming a staff. Eventually, I got accepted and was promoted pretty quickly since they really needed staff. I was doing a great job and was really happy that the owner and other staff's trusted me that quickly. Once I became a Mod+ everything had changed for me because the day I got promoted was the day my account got hacked. I was talking to xPis and he told me to wait couple of hours and you will be able to log back in. That didn't work. I was scared at first because the owner was like sorry but you can't get staff anymore and he kicked me from the channel and banned my main account for "Compromised Account". I then came back in TS and was given my Mod+ rank on my Cowish account and I went on from there. By the way, this server ranged from 200-300 players daily until factions came out and the owner didn't have money to pay for it.

Vexir: (SeniorMod) I got re-hired back as a staff after what happened on Flowz and they trusted me even more and I met new people that helped me out on this server. This server is still out there but I did get blacklisted on it because they thought me and my friends were going to shut down there network but we weren't. I wanted to resign on this server really badly once I found out that the owner scammed one of our admins $300 because my friend Hybric was the owner of Flowz and he lost his rank some how and Alw3ys took ownership of Flowz and made it his own server. He then used the money he made from Flowz to open up Vexir which wasn't running well. The only reason the server had 200 players daily was because Avery was co-owner and uploaded videos to promote our server. His friends ended up applying for staff and immediately got accepted just because the owner thought if we denied them, Avery would have resigned. With the new "staff team" everything was going downhill but me, hybric and smittayy were the only ones that actually did our jobs everyday and were really active. We had a special screen sharing tool which I got to learn how to use and I would screen share people constantly because our servers was full of cheaters. Me and my friends got over 2k bans in total and were doing great. Also I didn't really care that we got blacklisted because every staff member ended up resigning except for one of my friends who is now a SeniorAdmin because he is the only staff on Vexir at the moment, unless they hired more while I was gone.

HolyHCF: (SeniorMod) I played on this server for like a week or two as a normal player but then I went into their teamspeak and asked if I could become a staff member. At that time they weren’t accepting staff applications so I waited another day or two and was afk in their ts and was hoping to get moved ASAP. When I ended up getting moved, they talked to me for a while and I showed them my application and they really liked it plus they knew me from the vexir/flowz community and knew I would make a great staff member on their server so they hired me. This server had a kitmap w/HCF so when I got staff it was towards EOTW and I was on for that. By the way I was given Mod instead of TMod because they didn’t have a TMod rank at that time. On the kitmap they gave me TMod because they made that rank when the kitmap was up. I was doing really good as a staff member and since I was Mod on the HCF and TMod on kitmap, they gave me Mod on both servers. Everytime I banned a player, I took a gyazo of the alerts the player was setting off with the screenshot of me banning the player and posted it into the evidence section in discord. I was in TS one day and the head-admin bYuri said to me we need more staff like you. He really made my day. We had a SOTW but Foy_Arg was given owner but everytime he gets owner there is something wrong with HCF starting up so we shut it back down for a week. For that SOTW we had 500+ players on but obviously we had to redo SOTW the week after. I had been banning a lot of players and was screensharing them too on the KitMap till HCF was going to be back up. I believe during the week of our HCF being down, I was promoted to SeniorMod and I was really excited to use the perms I had for my staff series lets plays. SeniorMod is basically admin because you can go into GMC but the only thing that you can’t do is /co i and another command which I forgot but /co i is a command to check chest logs. Once HCF was back up I started to record again so you can check out my channel and watch some of my videos to see how well I was doing. Also, one of my friends thyart got staff back on the network because he was demoted falsely and had to restart from TMod. Me and ThyArt are the only staff members that can screen share on HolyHCF because none of the other staff members had experience to be honest. Alan, our Staff-Manager didn’t really know how to manage the staff unlike thyart did because Alan would keep people senior mod even when they didn’t do shit as a staff member. Thyart was supposed to be an admin at this point but he was falsely demoted which sucks. Me and him are the only experienced staff members because none of the other staff members/managers knew how to SS and would ask us to SS players every time and we weren’t awarded for that so that sucks. So now Alan was going to host a screen sharing lesson that me and thyart were going to lead and hopefully teach the other staff members how to SS correctly. Eventually thyart was given seniormod and that made me really happy because he has so much experience but he couldn’t do much as a Mod before. He has been staff manager on two servers which had 3k players on daily and had to manage 52 staff members and he was doing great on that server in my opinion. Alan needs to learn that if a staff member isn’t doing there job, they should be demoted but, for the past 2 weeks me and ThyArt have seen no changes in the staff team except for this guy T0_Official getting promoted to the Moderator rank. All other staff members had the same rank for the past 1 month or so and they have not done shit. I was talking to ThyArt about this and we mentioned to Alan and he did not know what to say but I said this to ThyArt and he told if he was staff manager he would demote those useless staff members and promote me (referring to Cowish in case you didn't know) to admin and open up staff applications so people could come into TS for a staff interview. On March 3rd 2017, our staff team was still the same except for ThyArt being promoted and all those other staff members were still senior mod and they barely did anything. Last but not least, the rule was that you have to be online in discord while being on server but I was in discord and literally only me, ThyArt, Argentoy, and Alan were the only one’s that actually were in discord every time we were on the server. There server is good but there staff team is still corrupt. I ended up getting demoted because they thought I was abusing with my SeniorMod rank and told me I was banning all their staff members which was completely false. One of their managers told me that "you were reviving people for no reason and kept giving them their stuff back but I asked him for proof and he ended up banning me from the teamspeak."

ValuxMC: (Mod) I was looking for a server where I could be staff on again since I had a break on Minecraft. 2 friends of mine named Knowncheater and Quickpot where staff on the server and they asked me if I wanted to apply. I thought about it and I applied. After I got accepted I got SS verified and started to grind out hours and bans. They saw that I put in a lot of work and I got promoted to Mod. All went well and I started to really get a connection with the people at Valux. One day a friend of mine asked me to help him out on his server and as I did have experience I didn't mind. 2 days later I went online and saw that I got demoted and I asked Javaclass (Owner) why I got demoted. He said that i was staff on another server and thats against the rules. To be honest I think the punishment was very harsh but I couldn't do anything about it. If you need proof of this I can make a screenshot of the discord chat (if needed).

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have been staff on 4 servers and I have also liked it a lot. but once I got demoted at Valux I went on to do other games and other gamemodes on Minecraft. But I miss being a staff member a lot. I did stuff that weren't smart in the past but I have learned of those things and I feel like I have matured very much.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Keeping Calm: The past experience have given me skills of keeping calm under pressure and in sticky situations, for example if someone was to start spamming chat I would mute the global chat and mute the player for spamming, also if something was getting heated in Teamspeak and someone was becoming toxic I would keep my calm and deal with the situation as best I can. I believe this skill is important when being a staff member.
Teamwork: Teamwork is key when becoming apart of a team, I am able to communicate with other staff members on the team, I am not a person to try and figure something out if I am stuck I will always ask a higher member of staff on what I should do and learn from that and apply it next time when I come into one of those situations again. I can work in big and small groups and work effectively to help with what ever the situation is at hand.
Punctuality: When it comes to being a staff member I believe punctuality is key, making sure the sentences are clear so all players are able to understand what I am trying to say or tell them. I can speak full English and Dutch.
Maturity: I believe that I am a mature person, the reason in which I believe this is because I am not the type of person to be in everyone's faces all the time and trying to be centre of attention, any problems I have I will either keep to myself or bring to a higher member of staff to try and help me. I am relaxed most of the time just trying to have fun and have a good time while doing whatever I am trying to do or achieve.
This is why I believe I should be chosen as a staff member on the Valux Network.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Tahti ( Senior Admin on Faithfulmc) was an admin on ValuxMC when I was a Mod there. I don't have any other people who can vouch for me since it has been such a long time.
Additional Information?:
If you need any proof of me being staff member on the server I would happily provide it but I am not sure if I can find good proof for some of the servers since it has been such a long time.
If anyone who is reading this application has any tips for me I would happily want to know them since I always try to improve my work.

huawii

add detail
add proof of ur experiences
add a color scheme
gl
Thank you I appreciate if but i think that if I add a color scheme it looks more childish then it should be, for the rest I appreciate the help.

huawii

I can show anyone here the discord messages with Javaclass on when i get demoted. I'm not sure why tahti would say that I wasn't staff on Valux but I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.