Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
HTTP3
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

SagePvP
(Senior Mod)
I was staff on sagePvP from march 28th to june during this time I made a lot of friends and I learnt so much and I enjoy this server so much and I hope I can get a second chance, I was demoted for abusing as I was threatened with my dox If I didn't and I regret it deeply.

FaithfulMC
(Moderator)
Proof
I was staff on faithful for around 4 months, It was my first big server and I learnt a lot from higher staff members and learnt how to screen share, I found my self becoming good friends of the many members on the staff team and was constantly enjoying myself while staffing there. I sadly had to resign due to the closure of the server which Is a real shame. It was a great experience.

VeltPvP
(Helper)
Proof
While my time at velt wasn't too long unfortunately, within just under 2 months I met some great people and It was a great community, I definitely feel that I learnt a lot there. It had just under 100 players daily, It was a great experience and I improved my people skills a lot here.
Resigned due to personal reasons at the time.
Arcane.cc
(Helper)

I was staff on arcane at the same time as VeltPvP as they were under same ownership.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I can think of many reasons why I want to be a staff member. I would like to be staff because I want to be on the server and in TeamSpeak as much as possible and help out anyway I can. during school times, people usually wait in TeamSpeak for longer times because there is usually less staff online at these times. When I get home from college I want to get on Minecraft and chill and help out some people in the community. I want Sage to be seen as a good network with a friendly environment, and that is why I want to be staff. My goal is to help moderate the toxicity better in the hcf community to help improve the players and staff members experience in the hcf community. Being Staff on Sage would be a significant achievement for me.
Being staff on Sage would mean a lot to me, I see a lot of quality in the server, that is why I am applying on the network. It's because I see a lot of quality in the server, which means the network is getting bigger and better daily. This server is great in my opinion, and I feel like I am experienced enough to staff on the network I because I have the experience, and the servers that I staffed on, I've learned many new things to do with helping players, dealing with certain situations and how to improve the players time on the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Teamwork:
While being staff on a network regardless of the player base, teamwork is one of the most important things when it comes to staffing. The reason why teamwork Is so important is because if there is a situation where you are unsure of what to do then you may have to ask your fellow staff members what to do and they can work as a team to help you with the situation. When I staff on a network I make sure that I put in hard work and work as a team to solve any situation that comes to me because it makes mine and the fellow staff members' lives easier. Some staff members rather work alone but I believe that they should try and be a part of the team and help fellow staff members.

Support rooms:
Support rooms are a really good way of showing you know how to handle your job, and how mature you are. I enjoy doing Support Rooms because I appreciate getting to help players and fix any problems they have may have. I can stay in support rooms for more than 2+ hours just helping out on a busy day and talking to fellow staff members.

Trust:
I am a trustworthy person and the management team should trust me with being a staff member, I'm aware I have broken their trust before here at sage but I'd like to make that up to them by showing my worth, I am not the type of person who decides to get staff for the position or rank. I want staff to fulfil staff members' purpose and help people and maintain the network to have a great reputation. Trust has a major part when it comes to staffing on a network if you can't trust a certain staff member then how are you both meant to work together to make a team? If a staff member came towards me I would be obliged to tell the head staff that this certain staff member made a mistake the reason why I would have to tell the head staff that they made a mistake is because they need to realise what they have done and what they can do next time if they encounter that same mistake or other mistakes. If a fellow staff member told me something private. I wouldn't go out of my way to tell the community and staff members what that staff member told me.

Maturity:
Maturity is another big part when it comes to being staff on a network as big as Sage. Being Mature doesn't just mean being professional . It is being able to handle situations in a mature manner and talk to players in a mature manner. If a player came into TeamSpeak and was acting immature to the point where it may be a little bit funny, I would remain respectful and also have some light banter back. if a player came into TeamSpeak acting immature and being toxic I wouldn't retaliate I would remain calm and handle the situation in a mature manner.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say 8 because everyone has told lies and I have done in the past but I'd like to think I've owned up to those and moved on from it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Below I've listed people on the staff team who I believe would say I was a good staff member and know what I am doing.
Yoren - Senior admin
Tampa - Senior admin
Chronify - senior mod
IrishMagic - mod+
Crating - Senior mod
Frazer - mod+
sewing - Platform-admin
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?:
Yes of course.
What is your telegram @?: HTTP_3
Additional Information?: I would like to apologise to mylo and I know its only really up to him so it will probably get denied but I can only try
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
HTTP3
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

SagePvP
(Senior Mod)
I was staff on sagePvP from march 28th to june during this time I made a lot of friends and I learnt so much and I enjoy this server so much and I hope I can get a second chance, I was demoted for abusing as I was threatened with my dox If I didn't and I regret it deeply.

FaithfulMC
(Moderator)
Proof
I was staff on faithful for around 4 months, It was my first big server and I learnt a lot from higher staff members and learnt how to screen share, I found my self becoming good friends of the many members on the staff team and was constantly enjoying myself while staffing there. I sadly had to resign due to the closure of the server which Is a real shame. It was a great experience.

VeltPvP
(Helper)
Proof
While my time at velt wasn't too long unfortunately, within just under 2 months I met some great people and It was a great community, I definitely feel that I learnt a lot there. It had just under 100 players daily, It was a great experience and I improved my people skills a lot here.
Resigned due to personal reasons at the time.
Arcane.cc
(Helper)

I was staff on arcane at the same time as VeltPvP as they were under same ownership.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I can think of many reasons why I want to be a staff member. I would like to be staff because I want to be on the server and in TeamSpeak as much as possible and help out anyway I can. during school times, people usually wait in TeamSpeak for longer times because there is usually less staff online at these times. When I get home from college I want to get on Minecraft and chill and help out some people in the community. I want Sage to be seen as a good network with a friendly environment, and that is why I want to be staff. My goal is to help moderate the toxicity better in the hcf community to help improve the players and staff members experience in the hcf community. Being Staff on Sage would be a significant achievement for me.
Being staff on Sage would mean a lot to me, I see a lot of quality in the server, that is why I am applying on the network. It's because I see a lot of quality in the server, which means the network is getting bigger and better daily. This server is great in my opinion, and I feel like I am experienced enough to staff on the network I because I have the experience, and the servers that I staffed on, I've learned many new things to do with helping players, dealing with certain situations and how to improve the players time on the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Teamwork:
While being staff on a network regardless of the player base, teamwork is one of the most important things when it comes to staffing. The reason why teamwork Is so important is because if there is a situation where you are unsure of what to do then you may have to ask your fellow staff members what to do and they can work as a team to help you with the situation. When I staff on a network I make sure that I put in hard work and work as a team to solve any situation that comes to me because it makes mine and the fellow staff members' lives easier. Some staff members rather work alone but I believe that they should try and be a part of the team and help fellow staff members.

Support rooms:
Support rooms are a really good way of showing you know how to handle your job, and how mature you are. I enjoy doing Support Rooms because I appreciate getting to help players and fix any problems they have may have. I can stay in support rooms for more than 2+ hours just helping out on a busy day and talking to fellow staff members.

Trust:
I am a trustworthy person and the management team should trust me with being a staff member, I'm aware I have broken their trust before here at sage but I'd like to make that up to them by showing my worth, I am not the type of person who decides to get staff for the position or rank. I want staff to fulfil staff members' purpose and help people and maintain the network to have a great reputation. Trust has a major part when it comes to staffing on a network if you can't trust a certain staff member then how are you both meant to work together to make a team? If a staff member came towards me I would be obliged to tell the head staff that this certain staff member made a mistake the reason why I would have to tell the head staff that they made a mistake is because they need to realise what they have done and what they can do next time if they encounter that same mistake or other mistakes. If a fellow staff member told me something private. I wouldn't go out of my way to tell the community and staff members what that staff member told me.

Maturity:
Maturity is another big part when it comes to being staff on a network as big as Sage. Being Mature doesn't just mean being professional . It is being able to handle situations in a mature manner and talk to players in a mature manner. If a player came into TeamSpeak and was acting immature to the point where it may be a little bit funny, I would remain respectful and also have some light banter back. if a player came into TeamSpeak acting immature and being toxic I wouldn't retaliate I would remain calm and handle the situation in a mature manner.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say 8 because everyone has told lies and I have done in the past but I'd like to think I've owned up to those and moved on from it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Below I've listed people on the staff team who I believe would say I was a good staff member and know what I am doing.
Yoren - Senior admin
Tampa - Senior admin
Chronify - senior mod
IrishMagic - mod+
Crating - Senior mod
Frazer - mod+
sewing - Platform-admin
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?:
Yes of course.
What is your telegram @?: HTTP_3
Additional Information?: I would like to apologise to mylo and I know its only really up to him so it will probably get denied but I can only try
Thanks for reading.
+1 accidentally potted me instead of switching me into a fall trap (very nice)

growly

+1 great guy and a great staff. He seems very sorry for what he did and regrets it greatly.

Last edited:

1jkr

Do you have any real proof of being staff on those servers? I can probably believe sage, but any other of those servers I haven't really seen you. I can ask my friends who played faithful and velt every day to see if they know you.

growly

Do you have any real proof of being staff on those servers? I can probably believe sage, but any other of those servers I haven't really seen you. I can ask my friends who played faithful and velt every day to see if they know you.
He was sr mod on sage, I can vouch

HTTP3

Known member
i got proof for all of them but i cba posting it cause i already showed it and the staff manager knows it’s true

Sewing

Manager
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.