Denied hqx74 (hqxHCF)'s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqx74

IGN (In-Game Name): hqxHCF
Region (EU/NA/Other): I'm from Europe, Balkan, Country is called Serbia. I was born and I currently live in the capital of Serbia called Belgrade which is located in the centre of Serbia.
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I was staff on PvPTemple (SeniorMod), UHCHub (Staff), CavePvP (denied on interview), SecondLife [Closed] (SeniorMod), RuJteX (Admin). If you don't know any of these servers that I wrote, please search them on youtube because they are quite big servers and had over 1k players at one time. I think RuJteX didn't have exactly 1k Players but I'm sure others did have.
Why would you like to become a staff member? I'd like to become a staff member here on SagePvP because I'd like to help the HCF community as much as possible. I feel like SagePvP is the best server out there since you guys have the most beautiful staff here on HCF servers, and no, I don't say that just to have that extra plus to the application, I say that because other staff teams are awful, I recently got punished on other HCF server, and that punished is nothing other than false. I never got any punishments on Sage because I feel they never falsely punished me or even punished me for a reason since I never did something wrong to be punished. I'm happy to look forward to this server if I even get staff which I barely think so .U have an amazing Media team, I need to show some love to CloutOG since he is one of my favorites. Mature and honestly is a very important thing when being staff at work or staffing a Minecraft server, doesn't matter. I am very happy to say that I can say that I am very mature and honest when doing professional work. I didn't mention but yes, I'm very professional in doing what I'm doing and I am ready to go all the way from Trial Mod all the way to Senior Staff or even Head . I'd like to become a staff on Sage because it is the only real Team Fighting server that HCF is supposed to be.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'd improve players' experience by hard-working every day, doing support rooms as well as /helpop's and /report's, doing random teleports, finding x-rayers as well as banning cheaters. Being able to understand people from all over the world, making them a nice day and nice place to play HCF. I'd make sure to be on and staffing for all events (ex. SOTW, EOTW etc.). I would also improve players' experience by talking to them if they want to and taking all criticism to make myself perfect
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9, Most people just say the positive number and say something that doesn't even mean anything. I am very mature and honest, I am happy to say that I do something wrong but next time I won't make that mistake and that's why it's important to be honest when you make mistake. Why I put 9 and not 10 is because there are always some small lies that, to be honest, everyone does.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No, Sorry. You know, sometimes you need to go from the start to the victory lap
Additional Information?: Yes, There is my Telegram and Discord so if you need to contact me by any chance feel free to do it by these following accounts: Telegram: @hqx74 and my Discord: hqx#7872​

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.