Status
Not open for further replies.

hqx74

IGN (In-Game Name):

hqx74

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I haven't got most staffing experience but I do have experience within the Hcf community, due to the fact I have been playing Hcf for a long time, So I know most of the rules within the punishment region.

I was staff on pvptemple (got up to srmod), for over an year, then i resigned due to inactivity of the server and constant downtime, uhchub , for an extended period of 2 months and got to Mod. Then was demoted due to inactivity.
This was a fair demotion as I had just started a job, But I'm back on track with my activity now and can put in an excessive amount of hours. I will not be inactive in any sort as stated below. I want to get as much experience as possible and genuinely improve the server as much as I possibly can!

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Active
I am currently working, but in no way does that mean I will be inactive as if I must I will put all of my spare time into staffing. As previously stated in the hours above, I plan on being active and only gradually increasing those hours if needed. I will most likely only be playing sage as this is what I am most passionate about and dedicated to.

Respect
I will have the utmost respect for every individual that logs into either the Sage Team Speak, the discord, and of course in-game. I am usually very respectful of others generally and will make sure it is one of my goals to keep that trait going as I know disrespect would not only hurt my reputation but the reputation of the server.

Honest
I will always tell the truth. Even if I make a mistake I will admit to it and further better myself to fix it. Anything I am asked by my peers and my higherups will never have a reply that is deceitful. If I make it as far as the interview I will also be sure to tell only the truth, as honesty is the best policy.

Trustworthiness
Being staff on sage is a big deal for me and just having the chance to prove how trustworthy I can be is all I can ask for, starting as a Trial-mod you will notice how dedicated and trustworthy I am within days. I have never been the type of person to be untrustworthy and regarding my past experience, I was respected and trusted by all my peers.

Teamwork
In a staffing environment, I make sure to not let anything get the better of me and only deal with the ongoing issue ahead of me. If I had a disagreement with another staff member in no way would I let that get in the way of my job. I am kind to those that are kind to me and I usually work well with anyone I have an interaction with.

Fairness
No matter who I am dealing with, I will always follow the staff guide and give each player I am dealing with the same treatment. Friend or not, I intend to take staffing very seriously on Sage, also I would not let it get compromised by something such as friendship. One of the reasons I enjoy staffing as much as I do is I get to be fair to each player and genuinely help them to the best of my ability.

Toxicity
Personally, as someone who used to be toxic, I've taken time to fix and improve my attitude as I felt this was a bad trait to have. I am now strongly against any sort of toxicity and will do my absolute best to rid the network of it. In my opinion, all my previous toxicity will benefit me now as I am equipped to deal with this sort of thing.

Maturity
I'm mature for my age and am willing to deal with hard situations other staff members may struggle with, I am a cooperative person and will always be open to taking Criticism.
This is an aspect that I feel can come in very handy at the SagePvP.
I feel like I stand out from all the other applicants because of my experience in Hcf and I have gotten quite a bit of experience. From other staff from different servers. I can solve a problem on the spot which separates me from others and shows that I am best suited for the role.
I am humble and will have a huge dedication to this role at SagePvP. Many people have told me I am mature and that really shows when needed, I feel strongly towards staffing and would love to put my time and passion into this server to gain an understanding of what staffing is really about. I can be silly and joke at times, but when it comes to staffing I take it very seriously as I know I am representing the server. I can deal with any type of person, and resolve issues with higher staff if needed, as I work well in those situations.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Support Waiting Rooms
I would try my hardest to always be at teamspeak whatever i do i will have it and every 5 minutes i will check if someone needs help, i really like doing it and i think that helps growing hcf community more and more

Support In-Game:
Nearly every staff just look at teamspeak for helpint, but they forget helpop and questions in chat, it is very uncommon to see staff helping you trough game, i never forgot about it and i will be doing it all the time as well as Sage TS Support Rooms.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Everyone is saying that they can always trust me, teachers, parents, brothers, sisters, friends etc. i just dont know the point of lying, i would always say if i did anything bad or just not good

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?

I can be also Translator, thats it.

Last edited:

Rxnsom

Hey, can you say whats the hole in my app so I can fix it and become better staff, thanks
That’s my bad I have been replying to a lot of applications today and I think I gave you a -1 by accident lol. I’ll edit that but great application overall!

gap

Known member

- Application looks untidy, a lot of spaces in the application that are unnecessary and only used to make your application look bigger.

Best of luck.

Aborted

Known member
Neutral
Good app but not the best experience
Maybe you get a shot here to get more experience :)
Good luck guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.