kvr
NameMC

Region:
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
PolarMC
Resigned/Demoted Resigned
Position: Helper
Reason: This server got ddosed several times and I got my IP leaked so I left the server
Proof

Cathedral
Players: 100-200
Resign/Demoted: Resigned
Position: Mod
Reason: The reason was because the old owner used to DDOS
Proof
Proof

HCLimits
Players: 30-60
Resign/Demoted: Resigned
Position: Manager
Reason: The owner didn't try on this server but it got players I feel like he let the community down with this server.
Proof: I have none at the moment.

DesirePvP
Players: 50-60
Resigned/Demoted: Demoted
Position: Mod
Reason: They shut down the server and got a whole new staff team along with rebranding the server.
Proof: None at the moment

Why would you like to become a staff member?
There are several reasons on why I would like to become a staff member at Sage. The main ones are because of how much the server has been growing recently, but with that growth comes toxicity, and honestly, I don't think there are enough active staff at Sage to handle that toxicity. I've been in this community for years and it honestly sickens me how toxic this community has gotten. If I get staff I wanna change that, and be active, and kind, and try and help get rid of the toxicity. I love helping players and making sure they get the help that they need, it really brightens my day when I make somebody's day better.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
If accepted, I would improve the players' experience by being a kind, active, non-bias, and mature staff member. Some examples are stated below:

Maturity:
When it comes to maturity I think it is one of the most important aspects of being a staff member. I'm a very mature person and even if people try to talk down on me and say hurtful things, I will just disregard it and keep going with my life.

Support rooms:
Support rooms are a really good way of showing you know how to handle your job, and how mature you are. I really like to do Support Rooms because I love getting to help players and fix any problems they have quickly and kindly. I can stay in support rooms for more than 4+ hours at a time along with just talking to staff in Teamspeak to get to know them.

Unbiased
To be a staff member you can not be biased. I have never tried to discriminate people if I don't like them, as you need to treat all players with the same amount of respect as others.

Activity:
Activity is a key thing to be a staff member I can be active all week even if I have school I will still put in the hours to be a staff member on the Sagepvp network.

Trustworthy
Being trustworthy is a high factor for staffing because you always 100% honest even if it will get you in trouble. I am very trustworthy as I have not "griefed" or treated players different based on my liking of them on any other server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Toxicity
Toxicity is a key thing to deal with on any server if it's "Trolling" or "Griefing" you still have to put up with all of it and keep your cool and I'm very good at this skill.

If I were to honestly rate myself on my honesty it would be a 8-9 sometimes I lie about small things such as if I mess around with my little brother and he gets mad.

What staff members vouch for you?
Elway
Additional Information?:
My real name is Jacob. I have been playing Minecraft for 3-4 years I got into staffing around a year ago when I saw my favorite Youtuber become staff on FaithfulMC I'm going to learn how to "Script" or "Code" in about 1 month because I'm fascinated in coding and scripting.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Have a nice day <3!​

configuration

+0.5
+ worked with him at cathedral
+ was a good guy
- add more detail in “why would you like to become a staff member?”

WaffleIsOG

+0.5
- Changed from -1
- I don't see a problem with reusing an old application (Many of us have done it before)
- Seems like a good guy
- Some "okay" experience

Tether

+1 kvr is a cool guy
professional and can easily communicate with players
very sociable person
good person to have on a staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.