Denied Hollowaway's staff application

HollowAway

IGN (In-Game Name): HollowAway

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I've been a chat mod but I sadly don't have proof as it was years ago.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member to help out and assist the community because that's what I like to do I like to help people with whatever problems they have. I also want to be able to become and work as a staff member on a really good server for more experience and to build up a lot of friends and help people and also being a kind face in the community. I also would like to be a staff member on a good server with a nice community that also has an amazing staff team. Another reason why is because I also wanted to be staff on a server like sage it's a fun server and has a decent amount of players and I like how it's set up and its good ideas as long with the effort yall put into this amazing server and I want to help out and put my effort into this server as well to help the community grow. I am willing to devote many hours of my time to sage PVP to help out in any way to serve the staff team and community to help expand this server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will like to improve the community by getting rid of the cheaters on sage PVP and making a better experience for the community and get rid of all the negative players on the server that tend to abuse bugs, break the rules, dossers, and cheaters as they tend to ruin the community and ruin the fun/experience for everybody. I will also help out ints a lot cause sometimes I see the staff short maintenance ints because they are busy with other problems but if I become staff I will do ts as much as possible to help out the players so they don't have to sit in TeamSpeak for hours and hours and also to help out the staff members that are to busy with other things.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If I were to rate my honesty it would be a 9/10 because I tend to lie about little things as I tend to get overwhelmed but besides that, I try to be as honest as possible to everybody and tried to work on this problem of mine.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No staff members can vouch.

Additional Information?: I just hope to be able to get accepted into this wonderful server as I hope to work with everybody in the future so I can help in any way possible and thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application have a nice day!

D

Deployable

thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.