Denied holasoygap [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaffMode

It’s not that I need to move on, I was only given one more chance after my first demotion and I did very well with that chance. Someone like Sauds was never told the exact story and was only handed a story of the situation that was more twisted and obviously bias towards the “abuser”. This situation happened more than a year ago, and I can assure everyone I have changed.
I made it to Mod+, I don’t think I would have done that if I wasn’t “deserving of a chance” here at Sage. If you wish to discuss more, PM me.

I believe you are just out to get me, you got demoted for abusing or whatever it was and now you are just trying to bring me down. If you have proof of my such wicked lies, I’d appreciate a DM with this proof.
Like I said previously, I wouldn’t of made it to Mod+ if I were a pathological liar.
Please DM me to discuss more, I don’t want this on my application.
You're even lying now, I never got demoted, I in fact made it up to Admin and resigned.

gap

Known member
You're even lying now, I never got demoted, I in fact made it up to Admin and resigned.
My apologies, however as I said, you need to stop defaming me on my own application, please either PM me, or report to the staff manager if you feel like it. I don't want my application to be ruined by these accusations.
It makes me look bad, and also is very unprofessional of you.

StaffMode

My apologies, however as I said, you need to stop defaming me on my own application, please either PM me, or report to the staff manager if you feel like it. I don't want my application to be ruined by these accusations.
It makes me look bad, and also is very unprofessional of you.
Do you really want me to remind the head staff of SagePvP how every time you screen shared a person you've asked your partner to do it saying you had to go, once it got repetitive and you got a re-screen shared test you didn't know a single thing, literally! How were you able to staff as a screen share verified when you knew you weren't capable of screen sharing, seems untruthful. Chronic wasn't the one who gave you the first test but I'm sure he remembers when he re-screen share tested you and you didn't know a single thing. Or Do you want me to remind the head staff how you tried to give Elize the slightest advantage possible while staffing and once you guys got beef he tried exposing you? There's so much more I have on you. Funny how when everyone has something on you instead of admitting and trying to change, you accuse them of lying. pathetic.

gap

Known member
Do you really want me to remind the head staff of SagePvP how every time you screen shared a person you've asked your partner to do it saying you had to go, once it got repetitive and you got a re-screen shared test you didn't know a single thing, literally! How were you able to staff as a screen share verified when you knew you weren't capable of screen sharing, seems untruthful. Chronic wasn't the one who gave you the first test but I'm sure he remembers when he re-screen share tested you and you didn't know a single thing.
StaffMode, like I've stated a handful of times, please DM me to discuss this further, you are purely out to get me.
You don't know what another person is going through especially with family issues when they have to go AFK or cannot complete a screenshare. You are simply making speculations, and I did pass the second test because I knew exactly what I was doing, there are various issues in a person's life that can affect their staffing experience (hence why I resigned).
I am asking you again now, please stop commenting defaming things on my staff application. I could go on a huge rant about you and your "pathological lies" and how much of a crude person you are, but it's not my right to do so. You are more than welcome to report me to Calvin or Head-Staff if you wish it's necessary. Now please, stop replying on my application.

StaffMode

StaffMode, like I've stated a handful of times, please DM me to discuss this further, you are purely out to get me.
You don't know what another person is going through especially with family issues when they have to go AFK. You are simply making speculations, and I did pass the second test because I knew exactly what I was doing, there are various issues in a person's life that can affect their staffing experience (hence why I resigned).
I am asking you again now, please stop commenting defaming things on my staff application. I could go on a huge rant about you and your "pathological lies" and how much of a crude person you are, but it's not my right to do so. You are more than welcome to report me to Calvin or Head-Staff if you wish it's necessary. Now please. stop replying on my application.
You're even lying now. I'm actually starting to think you're more of a sociopath or even psychopath. These much lies over a staff rank? and god forbid if you're really using your family to gain pity over a staff rank. You can go on a rant about my pathological lies because like everyone, you have nothing on me other than your hatred. Funny how you're a single application I commented with a -1 within at least 2 months and yet I'm a crude person. When I simply see someone deserves or doesn't deserve staff I state my opinion. If you can't handle my opinion then you probably can't handle staffing.

WolfSpeedMC

all the relevant players have something against you and you claim they're all wrong and you're the only right one, seems a bit fishy. With the way you take criticism looks like you're super immature and unprofessional.

Kind regards,
WolfSpeed

Crqzie

(!) +1 (!)

(+) Great amount of detail
(+) Seems like a nice person

(-) Lack of proof
(-) Never got above mod+, lack of dedication?
^ I recommend changing those things people might -1 for it. ^

Kind regards,
Crqzie

gap

Known member
+1
Was my mentor on Sage
Appreciate it.

all the relevant players have something against you and you claim they're all wrong and you're the only right one, seems a bit fishy. With the way you take criticism looks like you're super immature and unprofessional.

Kind regards,
WolfSpeed
If you see it from my perspective getting ganged up on by many people it gets frustrating. They are bringing up a lot of things from a year or more ago which doesn’t make sense to me. However, thank you.

(!) +1 (!)

(+) Great amount of detail

(+) Seems like a nice person

(-) Lack of proof

(-) Never got above mod+, lack of dedication?

^ I recommend changing those things people might -1 for it. ^

Kind regards,

Crqzie
Thank you.
Making to only Mod+ I don’t think is a lack of dedication, however thank you for your response.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but unfortunately it's been denied.

You can re-apply for staff in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to review your application and make any necessary changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.