Denied hja2003's Staff Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hja2003

IGN (In Game Name): hja2003

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, but currently my TS3 doesn't work.

Discord: CJSmith96#3270
Telegram: @hja2003

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, here is a list of all of them!

WaterHCF (Trial-Mod)
Zorux (Manager)
PowerHQ (Sr-Admin)
Zentix (Manager)
ColdPvP (Helper)
PrayHCF (Moderator)
LightFTW (Helper)
Potland (Trial-Mod)

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff for many reasons, my first reason being that I've always loved HCF, with this said I was a player for two-three years ranging from many servers and I've always fallen back to SagePvP due to the friendly player base and the welcoming faces. So due to the fact that I've been a player for a "long time", I've already found a server that I'm comfortable with and I'd like to staff here. I have the experience to be able to staff here and It would hopefully be my best experience as a staff member, my plan down the road is to stay here and help out as much as possible, because I love doing that. I know what it's like to be a player and be facing a ton of toxicity, and with this job I would try me best to help players face this problem and guide them to being less toxic and rely on staff to punish the players who are breaking the rules.

Here are some other reasons why I would like to be staff:

1) Time
Besides school and the gym, I have a lot of extra time on my hands and I want to make that extra time useful, being staff on a server like SagePvP would help everyday players, as well as help my personal experience and I would learn a lot. Overall I would like to make my time useful and not watch Netflix for four hours every night...

2) Fun
Staffing has always been fun to me, I've always enjoyed hanging out with other staff members and players of the community and helping them to the best of my ability. One of my favorite things to do is Support Rooms but sadly my Teamspeak doesn't work.

3) Experience
I have a lot of staffing experience, but I would like to further that and be better known on the Network, because at this stage I am very irrelevant and I wanna be known to be helpful and an experienced staff member. I've always loved staffing and I feel like SagePvP will be amazing to become staff on!

4) Player base
The player base of SagePvP is very consistent, so the chances of this server closing are very very low. Half the servers I staff on end up closing down or they run out of money, and I want to become staff here so I don't have to worry about that and I can stay with this server.

5) SagePvP's Past
I've enjoyed playing SagePvP for a while on this Network. Although I've encountered some obstacles, I always stick with SagePvP and it's by far my favorite server to be on. I want to make the rest of my time here even more memorable, and I want to help the community and give back by being a staff member and assisting any players in need.

6) Inspiration/Motivated
I was inspired by staff series and other staff members from SagePvP and It motivated me to apply after months of taking breaks and now I am very motivated to become a great staff member and community member. I want to try my best to do good for the players.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me because of the following:

1) Maturity
I handle every situation with precaution and professionalism, as cheesy as it is I want to make sure I don't mess up and I show profession so the player I'm helping knows the staff members are here to serve them and their needs.

2) Experience
I don't wanna ramble on about the same thing, but as I've said before I have a lot of staff experience and I'm very informed on how to handle different situations.

3) Active
I can be very active on the Network and can spend a lot of time looking at Discord, Telegram, etc.

4) Self-taught
I can teach myself anything, and over time I will know it by heart, this includes any extra staff commands, but I know almost all of them. This also relates to Screen-Sharing players, the rules, etc.

5) Timezone
I am in a very common timezone, EST, this means that I will be on when majority of the players on which leads to more assistance and helping, and I can also be on really late, some nights up to 4 o'clock and I will be able to catch rule breakers when they think no ones on.

6) Loyalty
I'm very loyal when it comes to sticking with servers. I've only ever resigned because of serious situations with abusive staff members, or if the server is shutting down. I want to stay with this Network for as long as I can and become a great staff member.

7) Trustworthy/Reliable
I am extremely trustworthy and I am very reliable. I can be trusted with anything and always be dedicated to whoever I'm working for.

8) Patient
I am a very patient staff member, I can sit in situations that take a significant amount of time and I will try not to rush through them without care. I will not finish the problem unless it is accurately solved and dealt with and the player at hand is satisfied with the outcome.

9) Teamwork
I have always been able to work with my piers and anyone around me. I am a team player and can help anyone that's in need no matter the situation.

10) Non-Bias
I am never bias towards anyone, I will not pick sides because I believe in someones actions over the other. I will pick whoever is correct with proper evidence and support and then make my conclusion.

11) Self-centered
I would never be self-centered. I always try my best to look out for other people and I try to do more for them than myself. An example for this is if I gotta get off, I'll try my best to stay on and help the player I'm currently helping so he can walk away satisfied with the outcome.

12) Welcoming
Any player that is new to the community, I will try my best to help guide them into becoming more informed and educated about the server rules. If a player is new I can explain to them different server functions and help them get a better understanding about how the server works and if there new to HCF, I can explain anything to them if they need it.

13) Respect
Respect is one of the greatest things that a staff member needs to have, with that said I have a ton of respect for not only the server management, but for the entire community. If I become staff I would treat everyone the same and respect them and not mistreat anyone at all.

14) Communication
Anyone can contact me on any platform. I have Discord, Telegram, and I'm very active on both of them and I'm always checking messages. If any staff need to contact me while I'm offline, they can and I will be responding to them as soon as possible. Also, any players can have my Discord so if they need me, they can contact me there as well.

15) Productive
I can get a ton of tasks done in a small amount of time, If I'm on for an hour and then I have to do something, I can be reading in-game chat, checking Telegram, and Discord. I am a very productive staff member and I use my time well.

16) Recording
I can say I have a decent PC, and I can record my gameplay such as recording Staff Series, or getting Proof for a ban!

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Sadly, no.

Additional Information: Once again, My Teamspeak currently doesn't work and I will be using Discord to communicate to the suspected cheater and will be using Anydesk to screenshare If I do have the permission to Screenshare someone.

Last edited:

Darck

Veteran Member
+0.5
+Nice application, much detail

-No proof of experience
-Don't have much experience
- MY FUCKING EYES

hja2003

+0.5
+Nice application, much detail

-No proof of experience
-Don't have much experience
- MY FUCKING EYES
Thanks for your response! Next time I'll work harder and sorry If my application is hard to read. I tried making it more outstanding guess that didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.