Denied HiImFoxie's App

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiImFoxie

IGN: HiImFoxie
Timezone: GMT Standard
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I own a blue yeti Microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes all 3
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I was Manager of RealHCF when it was popular
Why doo you want to be staff?: I want to be a staff member on the SagePvP network because I think i can provide a lot to the staff team, since i was a manager before I do have experience of being a staff memeber, When I usually play late at night there are not a lot of staff online so I could be on late nights and help players in need.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me for staff because I have experience of being a staff memeber on a hcf server and I think i can provide a lot to the staff team, also there is not a lot of staff members online when i play late at night so ill be able to help out people in need of assistance if there is no other staff onilne.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional information: I am a graphics desginer and i also like to draw and play league of legends! :D

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @HiImFoxie, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.