Denied HIID's Staff Application

HIID

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Current Ign:angrytaco47295, Actual Ign:HIID (will be changing back to HIID in 28 days)
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have not staffed in over 6 months but I have staffed on small servers and have gotten up to admin and been on one network for 3 months and then it shut down because of no players.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to gain experience and have been wanting to become staff for a long time and every server I apply on has denied me and I would like to start again here at sage for a chance to gain more staff experience and gain staff knowledge and help improve sage.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would work on keeping the ts support rooms empty and be active in ts and help all the legit players by banning or punishing all the bug abusers or cheaters on the server. It would be a better experience with me on the staff team. I would put work into the server and help grow the server and community.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9. In times of panic everyone tries to make up something but I 99% I keep everything honest and try to let everyone know everything that is entitled to the information. for example: someone abuses. I would report them because in all servers not just hcf you cant have staff abusers that spawn stuff in because it just ruins the server economy and would not allow for players to have fun.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I am really trying to start staffing and have been applying for servers for the past 6 months and have been trying to find a home and would really like to join the sage network.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes. I am in summer and am on my pc for like 8 hours a day and atleast half of that will be spent on sage and will be active more throughout the map and I also play sports so that could interfere with my activity but I will keep the 12 hours per map like required and more.
What is your telegram @?: @HIID_MC (not HIID_MC1
Additional Information (optional)?: I hope you can send me onto the next stage for a staff interview. Thanks

Sewing

Manager
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.