Denied Highashelll Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChromeThulu

IGN (In-Game Name): Highashelll

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I was previously Mod+ on IPvP Network for around 4 months before it closing down. It averaged around 200-400 players online.
If needed can a admin contact me for proof.

I was helper on VanityMC Demonic faction realm for a while before resigning because I quit mc for a while. I Believe they have around 2k players at a time.
Proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff to help the Sage community with what anything they need. I don’t see many staff online during the day (GMT) to help anyone online, but then see players asking for staff every day for hours upon end sometimes, with me being accepted It would help a lot of eu players with any problems they need. I currently come across a lot of hackers on the server which lets be honest it’s never gonna stop but with me there, I could help someone with problems getting cheated on In game to loose there progress which they have made etc. I’m good at screen sharing, so this would help along way in the end making the server a more fun server to play on. Recently Iv seen a lot of toxic behaviour in chat such as Racism, homophobia and more, I would love to help with that as well, making the chat a more family friendly place could improve the player count on the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am extremely active on sage and try to help as much people on the server already with not being staff rank, which is already a good reason why I should be accepted, but I feel if I was accepted I would put tons of work into the server online in chat everyday, which I don't see many staff online in game helping people in chat for little things they need help with (In my time zone anyway). If I get accepted as a staff member I will dedicate my time into the server to help players to have a smooth gameplay and a enjoyable experience for every one. I’m not biased which makes it fair for all players on the server to play on, a lot of people that apply for staff end out to get demoted for staff abuse which will not happen to me because I'm 100% trustworthy for the role and will figure that out over time if accepted. I will be extremely active in TeamSpeak, Moving people in support rooms, helping with their struggles and needs, which is what a lot of people want, as I myself have even been waiting in team speak for hours at time not getting moved, while I have patience to wait I don't mind as much, but other people may not have as much patients or time so me moving in TeamSpeak would help drastically. I would also have a laugh with the community making it enjoyable for people to have random conversations to make people feel happy about them selves and to put them in a good mood.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? My honesty is 10 in my opinion, I don’t see any point in lying. If I make a mistake as a staff role I would contact a higher roll straight away. If I didn’t understand something I would contact a staff member to help me under stand and over come. I class myself as mature enough to take on a staff role and my communication is great, which means I will interact with the players on sage even when they don’t need help, have fun with them.

Can any current staff members and vouch for you?: No

Additional Information?: My discord is highashelll#5885 if you need to contact me or have any additional questions.
Playtime:
Monday- Friday 7-12 hours
Saturday- Sunday 8-13 Hours

Last edited:

Hipocrisy

Known member
neutral
add proofs of your staff experiences
add more details in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?"

good luck ;)

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.