• No :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyStepBro

IGN (In-Game Name): HeyStepBro

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

My qualities are very high when it comes to being a staff member. I have a fully detailed guide on all of my accomplishments, and my experience being a staff member. Here is the link to my resume. Inside of my resume you will find the following of my qualities and benefits of my past self to apply to SagePvP. I was a Community Manager for several servers, a full-time Developer, Staff Member on several popular servers.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E26cYqDRx3xDLAo9zqUYO17Lq-Eiss3bgMQvs-wTtRE

Credible Ownership Roles :

• Hytheria, This is one server I am proud of owning. I used to own a past popular server called Hysteria. A hardcore factions server, that averaged 350-400 players. I take an equity percentage as of now, and my manager does most of the community work. This helps me because this was the first bigger server I owned, and I know how to handle a large sum of players at once.
  • ArsonMC, Quite a lot of people also know this server. It started in 2016, and it lifted off from a few of our Youtube partners. This server started and was owned by a different user, but he then wanted to sell it. That is where I and one other partner decided to get into the action. We purchased Asgard Ascension (For an undisclosed number) and got to work on the newest updates. We are planning for further things, but as of now, the manager of this server is doing most of the work. “All of our managers on these teams are paid well to hold up the community end of all of this.
  • ArchHCF, HCF Server, SOTW had around 150-200 player base and an average 50 player base. The marketing side of the team, and half owner.
Credible Management/Administration Roles :

• StrivePvP, I was the manager of this server. I am at this server to simply boost it more, and grow it further. Currently, we rest at 220 players on average.
  • UniverseMC, Server with well over 350 player average. Hired to be the media manager, and work in marketing.
  • PvPEra, Averaged around 250 players, hired as the media manager, and marketer.
  • Rubikon, a large gaming organization run by a largely experienced group, handled marketing.
  • MineTube, a large scale YouTuber Discord, I managed the tickets, and I was one of two trusted management members of the team.
Pebble Alts, You might have heard of them but I was a part of the team for about 2-3 months as an Administrator. I had done my share of work for the company, and I am no longer an Administrator for the team. It was one of the jobs that paid well in my case.

Notable Staff Acceptations: ( Over 1k players at once )

ColdNetwork - Administrator
June 2019 - Feb - 2020 https://gyazo.com/eb3ee227bac062f53ef73a1dbff4ec51

Mineplex - Trainee / Moderator
Sept 2018 - Nov 2018 Resigned https://gyazo.com/6527b422ee83a4c6d105782ac4038a68

DecimatePvP - Senior Mod

May 2018 - July 2018

You are able to see most of all my experiences when being a staff member, manager, or developer. All of this is usually updated after my resignation on any server I resigned from. I have never been demoted on any server. While being staff on these servers I've learned that it was someone else's feet to go into my shoes and feel the position of becoming the new generation of staffing. What traits I have shown and detailed precisely are some of my abilities to benefit, that I can bless over to SagePvP and use.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Qualities: In addition, many people like to consider me as loyal. In many of my days on Sage, I followed the idea of loyalty to many members of the community. For example, many people I met that were originally aspiring staff coming from other servers, made me became good friends these people with me. Eventually, when they got staff, I knew that it would be a different step towards friendship, but I still wanted to be a loyal person to whoever was busy on the staff team. Even if I wouldn’t have talked to them for a while, I still wanted them to know that I could trust them, and be a loyal person to talk to. Especially with the community and competitive factions on Sage, when people assigned me to do certain tasks, I was loyal to them. In short, I have wanted to show loyalty to everyone in my whole life because of the beliefs I was taught when I was raised as a child. Being a child, I was raised to show generosity, loyalty, and confidence. With that, I was able to gain a lot of loyal friendships throughout my lifetime, and I hope that I can better do the same if I am ever introduced to the community of the staff team on Sage. Getting on sage every day makes my mood change from bad to good. I always see my friends' staff on Sage previously and I asked them is it worth to staff instead of play? I told myself do I enjoy playing Sage anymore or would I enjoy staffing more. I chose to staff, it just seems like the right decision for me, in so many situations I've seen something that could be done better and I know I could do that if I were to become a staff member on SagePvP. Knowing that SagePvP has good management and good active player base, and fun time on the game modes they offer has inspired me to apply here. There are countless servers that offer similar benefits to apply but I truly can say Sage has beaten the completion on everything. I soon see Sage becoming #1 and overtaking known HCF servers such as Viper, and Faithful. I enjoy playing HCF on here and helping players in-game if they ever have questions. I want to help the players of the server in any way I can even if my application gets denied I will still do my best every day to help all players with anything and keep that good motive on every server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I have thought about many things to get the best player interaction with players if I were staff is.
Firstly, I would love to be a positive influence on the community SagePvP. Whether that is through getting good content on SagePvP or pushing for new changes on SagePvP, I want to be someone that caused a really good change on SagePvP. I like to give reasoning behind both counters and benefits, which do bring someone in such a good candidate for this team. I truly want to be a key influencer on the SagePvP community, whether that will mean reducing the number of hackers on SagePvP, testing out new updates, or even discussing new ideas with other experts of SagePvP. I always love to talk about debates, even though I never participated in debates at school. In short, I would love to be a key contributor, and even being SS-Verified. In addition, As a cause of this, if I ever get on the staff team, I would really want to commit my time to the forum platform, even if I might have to do requirements in-game and in the discord. Making the player's time on SagePvP is going to be very important to me as each interaction should feel special and not very boring. I would make sure to give every player the best advantage in each situation and help them to the best of my ability. Finally, I hope to gain a lot of friendship throughout the staff team. This idea applies to any situation, which is why many people consider me to be a very loyal person. I was essentially raised by my parents to always be loyal to my friends because, in turn, they will be loyal to you. Similarly, I hope to apply this principle to many fabulous community and staff members on SagePvP, because there are many chills and nice people that I haven’t had the chance to talk to, but would be great friends with me if I did. Essentially, having a good amount of friendship will make it seem like I am not alone in the staff community. There are often some people who eventually quit because they don’t have any more to talk to on SagePvP and I almost did that for the same reason. For this reason, I really hope to accomplish a great bond with many staff and wonderful community members, whether toxic or friendly, so I can be a true and active member of SagePvP. Overall, I hope to accomplish these goals in the future, if I ever get staff on SagePvP. Even if I won’t get staff, I hope to be a positive influencer on the SagePvP Community, make good content on youtube, be active on the forums, and attend as many events as I can on SagePvP. I hope to change all the players perspective of the server, and make it as good as possible. Moving people inside of Teamspeak, answering questions frequently on the Forums and Discord is a priority for me. I want to give the best experience for players and in doing so if I were to get accepted I would immediately go for SS-Verified and from having friends show me how to hide cheats, and find is going to help me in my situation of clearing all the closet cheaters this game has and remove them and make the game experience fair for everyone.

Some good benefits I have is

Respect: giving my time and effort is going to be important but firstly respect is key to interact with other players. I want to show my gratitude to all players when they have an interaction with me on the network. I will always act professionally in any situation that is given to me and if I had an argument I would keep it to a minimum. Giving people my time and having to listen to what they say is respect to me and if they give the same reaction back I will show gratitude in what there in TeamSpeak, forums, or in chat asking for help with.

Activity: This is something important that a lot of staff lack while being staff on a network. I am able to give 8+ hours a day MAX to the network if needed. Mostly I would give around 5-6 hours a day Monday-Friday. On weekends or vacations, I am able to give more time than on weekdays. I will always try my best to show my activity on the server that being on all social media SagePvP has. I will deal with each case I have with thought and passion.

Teamwork: This is one of my best acts of professionalism while being staff. Being able to work with other players you have never meet before is hard but I am able to do this with ease. I always ask for any other opinions and expand on them when I am confused about something and will learn something new about each person I am having to work with, and not judge them on how they talk or act. I'm not a shy person I am very outgoing and very respectful to everyone that I'm working with and keep it to a professional level.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would give myself a 10 when it comes to honesty while staffing. I am always very honest in any situation I'm thrown in. Respecting the higher-ups and players is a key thing to be successful while on the network, and I've always kept it like that on any server I'm staff on. While playing on Sage I've learned I'm, eager, determined, kind, honest, challenges, organized, Hard work doesn't bother me. Honesty is something that I keep to a high standard. If you can not keep your word to me, I lose all respect, and that is why I do my complete best to keep up my honesty for others to treat me how I want them to treat me. There have been so many times I can recall on my hand when I've needed some help with a situation on HCF ( not sage a lot of servers ) and more than 50% of the staff were unprofessional and would always side with their friends and not try to help you can get you out of TeamSpeak as soon as possible. It was almost so bias I had almost quit HCF entirely but I wanted to be honest to myself and keep a good motive and play the game and eventually start staffing. My Honesty is something that is a top priority anything you need to ever ask me I will say it to your face and not behind your face. To be so honest I'm genuinely nice to everyone I interact with and want to keep it that way for the time to come.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Prometheus ( ADMIN ) ignFrosty ( Helper / Mod )

Additional Information?:
I'm back and ready! I am here to assist all the players in need and ready to become a new asset for Sage. It's been a long journey, and ride but look where I am now. I hope this message finds you well. Also all feedback I will look at and reply as fast as possible.

~ Kind Regards, HeyStepBro.

Last edited:

HeyStepBro

+1

- Detailed.
- Shows good qualities.
- Didn't show complete proof on Mineplex, resigned very soon.
- Experienced.

Thanks for the feedback :D +1 to you. And I would show more proof but, I never took any SS of me being staff I was only a trainee for a 2 months

Shotbow

Established member
233FEFD5-F83F-4C1D-B43E-20473123CEDB.jpeg
post ur proof of sage (from cavepvp application) its gonna help u

wpo

Veteran Member
You literally just got denied from cave, it doesnt seem like you’re very dedicated to either sage or cave

xKarmma

-Literally applied on cave yesterday then was denied for asking all of his friends to +1 his application.
-Extremely racist
-Begging staff to vouch for him
-Known Doxxer

If u don't believe any of these things i have stated i will easily get 3 admins to support this statement.
Denied - HeyStepBro's Staff Application | CavePvP

Last edited:

xKarmma

First off, I'm not a known "doxxer" as you state. I'm legit a harmless butterfly, and I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of who you are. Every time I make an application you hunt me down saying I'm a racist, doxer, swatter and I'm just fed up with it man.

And if you're wondering why I applied for Cave, I later told the manager to deny my application because I don't wanna be staff on there *AKA hinting the deny so quickly. I thought it would be good but it's going to die really quickly and the old owner "Solocitings" told me to not even apply on there and suggested Sage. So I did, and I don't have fun anymore on HCF so we both decided to apply for Sage. I'm sorry how you are completely throwing these allegations at me with no proof. Thanks, have a good day.
This is my first time commenting on your application. I was informed u was a doxxer by THREE sagepvp admins. Not to mention they showed me proof in the teamspeak, if you do not believe me join ts.sagepvp.org i have no idea who u are do not act like you know me.

Thanks.

Shotbow

Established member
Thanks, but I didn't put it in this app because I got no proof so I just left it out for any confusion.
Understand, but still put sage up there and they’ll check, if you were staff before on sage you have a better chance of getting back in.

xKarmma

First off, I'm not a known "doxxer" as you state. I'm legit a harmless butterfly, and I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of who you are. Every time I make an application you hunt me down saying I'm a racist, doxer, swatter and I'm just fed up with it man.

And if you're wondering why I applied for Cave, I later told the manager to deny my application because I don't wanna be staff on there *AKA hinting the deny so quickly. I thought it would be good but it's going to die really quickly and the old owner "Solocitings" told me to not even apply on there and suggested Sage. So I did, and I don't have fun anymore on HCF so we both decided to apply for Sage. I'm sorry how you are completely throwing these allegations at me with no proof. Thanks, have a good day.
add me on discord im not going to have an arguement in your applications comments. Karmma#6581

Status
Not open for further replies.