Accepted Heylmaoo’s build application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): heylmaoo
Timezone: CET.
Do you have Telegram?: Yes i have telegram.
Whats your telegram name?: My telegram name is Heylmaoo
Previous work (Portfolio):
These are a few pictures of my previous work.
Do you have any previous experiences?: My previous experiences was on HCRival as a build manager (started as a builder). Im also builder on minemanclub. I got a lot of experience building with a team. I know how to work with terrain and how to make koths and spawn etc.
How many hours can you put in each week?: From monday to friday probably 6 hours due to school and soccer. In the weekend i could be on 8 hours a day.
Why would you like to become a builder?: I would like to become builder on Sagepvp because i think i can help improve the quality of the builds that are currently used. I believe im a good addition to the build team for the following reasons: 1. I got a lot of experience of building as a team. 2. I worked with a couple of builders on the team before. 3. Im improving a lot right now. I love sagepvp and i was considering to become builder on sage before.
Can any current staff members and/or builders vouch for you?: Antviv can vouch for me. Im seeing a couple of other names of builders that used to be in the rival build team. Also a partner can vouch for me.

Last edited:

RETROUSSE

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and wait in Specific Staff Support Waiting Room with "-Tye" by your name for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.