help

compend

If you have a rank you have to /rename to rename an item. I believe this works with color codes so you can rename your sword to a name with colors like: /rename &4&lInsane&r &fSword

Just make sure to have your item you renamed to be not offensive to anyone!

arqf

Hello there, I am here to support you. You need to have KRONOS rank to rename an item. Don't know where to buy KRONOS rank. Just go to store.sagepvp.org . When you finish getting KRONOS rank go ingame and hold the item you want to rename and type in chat /rename [ The name you want ] but make sure it isn't a inappropriate named item because you will get in trouble for that. Also u can type /rename but also use color those are called color codes. Don't know what color codes are. I will show you a picture down below. Color codes are basically codes such like & then typing a certain letter or number after the & symbol. Such like &4 [ &4 is Dark Red Colored ] if you want to rename you're item with color codes just type /rename &4Example and just like that the name "Example" will be colored dark red. Hope you understood this help.

Attachments

• Minecraft_Formatting.gif
    Minecraft_Formatting.gif
    173.1 KB · Views: 66