heedsz

IGN (In-Game Name):
heeds
Timezone:
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CavePvP
Why I resigned?:
The server was dying and couldn't staff cause no one needed help and was never joining ts.
Proof:
I was trial-mod in this video but i was later promoted to Moderator.
DemonPvP
Why I resigned:
I didn't enjoy playing reg factions anymore and was becoming inactive. After around 2 weeks of inactivity, I resigned.
Proof: N/A
ExoticPvP
Why I resigned:
Toxic ownership
Proof: N/A
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff on the SagePvP network because I would like to help out the community! SagePvP has been one of the biggest HCF networks for a while now, And I would love to be apart of the staff team so I can help out this growing community. I have good experience on networks with similar player counts to sage, So i know what it takes to be staff, I have been staffing for 2+ years, So I know what I am doing when it comes to staffing. I am used to ban times and more. The server already has a very good staff team and I would love to work with them and be apart of it. The community is also very chill so I would love to help them out by making sure SagePvP is a hacker/toxicity free environment. I know what it's like to be killed by hackers or exploiters, And it is very unenjoyable. By being staff I want to make sure that no one experiences any similar issues that I have experienced on sage any many other networks! If I am accepted for staff I will make sure that no one in the community is experiencing any issues with hackers or exploiters so they can have the most enjoyable experiences on the network. I am never biased, Immature, or toxic while staffing and always make sure that I am always doing my best while staffing on any network that I have been staff on, I know what it feels like when someone can be a dick to you, And I personally don't like it when I am being rude to someone because I know what it feels like. When I am on sage and talking in the chat, Everyone is usually super nice, I want to be staff so I can make the community happy and make sure no one is experiencing any issues. I want to become staff so I can help them all when they have any questions or concerns on the network. The ownership and management team on SagePvP are very professional and it's something I have been looking for on a network for a while. All the owners on networks I have worked for seem to not care about the community they have and just let people get away with stuff all the time. I have never seen that on sage while I have been playing it. The community and ownership team are very chill and people I would like to help out. I am also a YouTuber and looking for a server to do a staff series on, I haven't been able to find I server that has interested me expect SagePvP. SagePvP seems like the best series to do a staff series on. My main focus though will obviously just be normally staff and then do staff series here and there. All I want to do is make sure that no one is having a bad time and isn't experiencing any issues with hackers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
I will improve the players experience and make sure that everyone is having an enjoyable experience while playing the network. If a player is having a bad time while playing the network. I consider that a failure. I never want to let a community down no matter how big or how small it is. I will be extremely active in both in-game and Teamspeak. I will make sure that everyone on the SagePvP network is having a good time. If someone is hacking or making very toxic comments. I will make sure to deal with it accordingly. I am very patient and will hear everyone out and take everyone's issues seriously. I am not biased nor toxic. If someone has an issue or question in-game or in TeamSpeak. I will make sure that there issues or question gets answered. This + more are many reasons why I think i would be a great addition to the staff team on SagePvP.

Maturity
I am very mature, especially when I am staffing. Lots of people I know have said that I am very mature for my age. Whenever I am staffing I will never be disrespectful or immature to anyone. Obviously, when I am just talking to friends, I may be immature. But pretty much everyone is like that. When staffing though. I will never be immature.

Activity
I am mostly always on my computer, Unless I am spending time with my IRL friends, I am basically on my computer all day. So I will have lots of time to spend on SagePvP. I don't have really anything else to do atm, So I can spend as much time as I want on SagePvP. I also love talking and getting to know the other staff on any network i have been staff on, So I will basically be in TeamSpeak a lot so I will be able to help out there as well for most of the day.

Experience
I know i have not been staff on many networks. But every network I have been staff on has been big. I have been staff on CavePvP during the time where everyone was leaving VeltPvP and everyone was recording on CavePvP and we were hitting like 200-300+ on sotws. DemonPvP is a Reg fac server that had around 500-600 on sotw, ExoticPvP has been rebranded to GalacticPvP, Which is one of the biggest Cosmic Test (CosmicPvP type servers) that is out right now. It's not up atm but they have seen like 150+ a day.

Patience
I am very patient. Since I am patient, It will help me make good choices and help me out in certain scenarios while helping players on the network.

Recording
I am able to record at 60 fps 720p which is viewable and isn't toxic to watch. Since I am a YouTuber, I need to be able to record. I will basically be recording whenever I am on.

Respectful
I am a very respectful person and I will never be disrespectful while talking to people in TeamSpeak or in-game. I will never get angry or be toxic to anyone while staffing on the network.

Dedication
I will be very dedicated to the server and make sure that I am on whenever I can be. Every server I have been staff on in the past. I have been extremely dedicated to staffing and the community. I enjoy staffing and see it as a fun thing to do. I enjoy it a lot so I will be extremely dedicated. I enjoy playing Minecraft and helping people and making sure everyone is having a good time.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I rate my honesty 8-10.
I gave my self this rating because i basically never lie, I will never lie while staffing. I only lie when I'm talking to close friends as a joke. I am extremely honest and will never lie to any owner/manager.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Nope.
Additional Information?
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I appreciate it a lot. If I am accepted I am looking forward to working with you on your network. Thanks. - heeds

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking detail on experience that you gained from your past experiences.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.