Denied HDML'S Staff Application. (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDML

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IGN (In Game Name):
My current in-game username is HDML, (https://namemc.com/profile/HDML.1 )

Timezone:
My timezone is CDT (Central Daylight Time). And my region is Mexico / MX

Mexico

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I have a Blue Yeti.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, My discord is HDML#7170 & My telegram is @HDML

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I listed my experience on some servers down below.

CavePvP: (Mod) (Resigned) - CavePvP, It was honestly, a great server a year ago. But the downfall happened. About a year ago NigerianStone (a Manager) resigned. Then BenBGamer a (Soon to be Manager) Resigned. After that people just didn't have faith in Cave then they lost A LOT of good staff members they mostly resigned. Cave then had great partners like Br0, iMakeMCVids, & CameronAOB, They used to get 200-400 people daily. But today they get 15-60 people daily & on SOTWS they got like 80-90.

MediaHQ: (Admin) (Server Shutdown) MediaHQ I worked for about 2 years ago owner was SpookySteven. Honestly, he was unprofessional. He tried hiding stuff from me. He let people pay for staff which was kind of dumb & made me mad. He abused on sotws by playing & spawning in his base & pots. As soon as I found out I resigned from MediaHQ

PvPTemple:(Mod) (Resigned) - My position was mod on PvPTemple. I usually logged on & watched practice fights to see if there were cheaters or I watched chat for /reports or watching "toxic" people in the chat. Other than that I dueled some people cause they asked

PonderUHC: (SrAdmin) (Server Shutdown) PonderUHC was a Reddit UHC server it had 100-200 players when we posted a game on UHC.gg Honestly I liked the server & it was fun. I usually watched if people would Xray or break the rules. I caught a couple of cheaters & rule-breakers but other than that everyone was nice & chill.

DawnPvP: (Plat Admin) (Server Shutdown) - DawnPvP was an HCF server I usually helped in teamspeak with Buycraft problems or mainly watched the anti-cheat or /report for hackers. The server shut down because they felt like they had arguments every day.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff because I really care about this community and I want to make sure everyone is happy. I've always had a passion for helping people and I would love to do it on Sage. Also, I believe I am a mature individual, this helps because I can be strict at the times that I need to be. It is very common in the HCF community that you would run into a toxic player often. I want to keep toxic players on Sage to a minimal. I feel like there is always something to do on Sage and that’s what I love about it. some players and the staff members have all been very kind to me. I would love to try and help out the community more and show them the same kindness and respect that they gave me. When I play Sagel I really do have a great time and if I do get the opportunity to become a staff member then I would try and make sure everyone has the same amount of fun as I do. My goal from becoming a staff member is really just to help players out, I’m not doing it for popularity, or to have the powers or anything like that, my main end goal is to make the server a better place for the players.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I feel like you should accept me because I have become a lot more mature than I previously was. I understand a lot more things now, and I feel like I can handle situations a lot better. I feel like this is a key aspect of being a staff member, and that is why I’m putting it first on my list of reasons why I should be accepted as staff. I know what players expect and want, this makes it easier for staff because I know the general commands, so this means I can do things quicker which motivates players to stay on because they know the staff or staff member is dedicated towards the network. I am also a very positive person Also, I would do the full job say there is 5 people in TeamSpeak and I want to go play kit map or practice I would first help the 5 people in teamspeak and then see if anyone else needs help. If there was no one else in the teamspeak needing assistanse I would go play kit map or practice and scan the TeamSpeak occasionally to see if people were in the channels. I'm not just going to move 3 people then make those other 2 players wait for another staff member.​

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

I would probably say Botings, & HCFSkybridge,

Additional Information: I am on more than 6+ hours a day. I'm only on for 1 hour to 2 hours on Saturdays and Sundays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.