Not open for further replies.

Hayh

💻✅
IGN (In-Game Name):
Hayh

Timezone:
Central European Timezone +1

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes, I do have past experiences in being a staff member and will list all of them down below.

Server - Zyro
Staff position - Manager
Staff Roles - Media Manager. Head of SS, Anticheat Admin
Reason of departure: Resignation
Playerbase - 100/150
Proof - Here

Zyro is a practice server founded by Speedboost around the beginning of February. The first time he offered me a position as Senior Admin, which I accepted. We started from down from getting 20 players daily till the moment that more people recognized the server, and even prominent YouTubers began playing without a partnership. I took care of all the Media and did the Screenshare Management. The reason that I resigned was because of some problems within the Management team, and I couldn't work correctly. Two weeks later, Speedboost offered me a position as Manager, which I accepted again due to the problems that got solved within the Management team. The second time I took care of the staff team, which brings much responsibility to you. I resigned due to the server turning in something else that didn't fit me and made a place for someone that would do it better.

Server - Gempvp
Staff position - Manager
Staff Roles - Media Manager
Playerbase - 50/80
Proof - Here

Gempvp is an HCF. Kitmap and UHC server founded by Brady. He offered me a position as a Manager, which I accepted. I took care of the staff team, and later on, I also took care of the Media team. Also, here we started from down from getting a few players till getting 50 to 80 players on UHC and Kitmap. The things that I did here was setting up the buycraft, hosting uhc's, making staff guides, doing sotw's, taking care of the staff team, and way more. It was a fun and enjoyable experience, but the Owner didn't have enough money to invest enough, and we got stuck. I resigned due to some private reasons that I don't want to state in here, but if you want to know to message me on Telegram.

Server - ManiaMC
Staff position - Manager
Staff Roles - Staff Management
Playerbase - 50
Proof - Here

ManiaMC is a Kitpvp server founded by Wherry. Again I got offered a position as Manager, and after thinking about it for a while, I decided to accept this offer. I took care of the staff team, and I made all the staff applications. I enjoyed my stay here, but I didn't like it here that much as I did on all the other servers due to a new community. Besides doing the staff team, I also remade the staff guide and did meetings. I appreciate everything that they did for me.

Server - PyroHCF
Staff position - Manager
Staff Roles - Staff Management
Playerbase - 50
Proof - Here

This server was an HCF based network. I was staff on this server for a couple of weeks and became a Manager and Head of SS. My role was Managing the staff team and taking care of everything staff related. While being a Manager on this server, I became more mature and professional because, as a Manager, I had much responsibility and a preview function. This was something new for me and learned a lot from this experience. The server shut down because there was a conflict between higher up staff members.

Server - BlueHCF
Staff position - Platform Admin
Playerbase - 20/50
Proof - Here

BlueHCF is an HCF and Kitmap server founded by Verybasic. They offered me a position as a Platform Admin since they needed someone that could take care of all the Media. This server got a decent amount of players daily, and I enjoyed my stay here. I wasn't here for that long, but I did my job well. I resigned here because of the immaturity of some people. Further, there is not that much else that I can't talk about here.

Server - Immortal
Staff position - Senior Admin
Staff Roles - Media Manager, Head of SS
Playerbase - 100/120
Proof - Here

Immortal is an HCF, Kitmap, and UHC server founded by Landen. He offered me a position as Senior Admin so I could take care of all the Media and Screenshare Management since there was nobody fit for that position. Here I had much pressure on me since I had to get everything done in a few days since the release was almost there, and I had to get many media and needed to make a completely new screenshare guide. I was here for quite a while, but I resigned due to school that was starting, and I had my focus on there.

Server - ImpressivePVP
Staff position - Senior Admin
Reason of departure: Shut down
Playerbase - 300/400

Proof - None

ImpressivePVP is Kitmap/pvp and Faction server founded by Jasper at the time. This was my first experience as a staff member, and I was here for almost a year. ImpressivePVP was a Kitmap and Faction server for people that are from the Benelux (the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg). This was the best community I every staffed in since there was barely any toxicity or something related to that. Here I learned the basic steps of screen-sharing, and when I became a Senior Admin, I had to deal with the Media. Unfortunately, the server shut down since the Owner didn't have the time anymore to run the server.

Server - HCRival
Staff position - Admin
Staff Roles - Head of SS, Anticheat Admin
Playerbase - 250/300
Proof - Here

HCRival is an HCF and Kitmap server founded by Ethan at the time. Around the beginning of March, he offered me a position as Mod+ and Head of Screensharing, which I accepted. I took care of the Screenshare team and made a whole new screen share guide, did tests, and gave lessons. It was quite a fun community to work with even the toxicity. I learned a lot here due to the hard scenario questions. When I got promoted to Admin a few days later, they asked me if I wanted to become an Anticheat Admin. I resigned from HCRival due to losing my motivation here.

Server - Exempvp
Staff position - Admin
Staff Roles - Head of SS, Anticheat Admin
Playerbase - 100/150
Proof - Here

Exempvp is an HCF and Kitmap server founded by Meed and InvisRaidinq. I applied here in the summer of 2019 and got accepted. I worked here from Trial-Mod up to Admin in a period of 7 weeks in total. I became Head of Screensharing when I became a Mod+, and I made a new guide, took all the tests, and I also gave lessons for people that didn't understand that much about screensharing. The moment that I became a Senior Mod, they gave me Anticheat Admin, and I had to deal with all the appeals. I enjoyed my stay here, but I had to resign due to school since that is my number one priority at the time,

Server - Nersa
Staff position - Senior Mod
Staff Roles - Head of SS
Playerbase - 50/100
Proof - Here

Nersa is an HCF and Kitmap server founded by Pedray. The Manager at the time offered me a position as a Mod and Head of screensharing, which I accepted. I worked alongside Escapers at the time as Head of Screensharing, and together we made the screen share guide and took the screen share tests. I was staff here for a couple of weeks, and I enjoyed my stay here at the time, but due to some problems within the staff team, I decided to resign.

Server - Sage
Staff position - Mod+
Staff Roles - Screenshare Verified
Playerbase - 500/800
Proof - Here

Sagepvp is an HCF and Kitmap server founded by Jacob and Max. I applied here at the beginning of October, and I got accepted. Here I learned a lot about staffing due to the amount of support rooms that I did daily and the new situations that I faced daily. This server wasn't only a fun server to staff on, but the staff team at the time was the best team that I ever worked with, and this also brought me many friendships. I worked all my way up to Mod+ in a timespan of 2,5 months, but then I decided to resign due to losing motivation to staff on there.

Server - PVPTemple
Staff position - Mod
Staff Roles - Screenshare Verified
Playerbase - 1000
Proof - Here

PVPTemple is a practice server founded by Kipes. I applied here at the end of January under the name Brazilie, and Manager Lypd accepted me at the time. After I got accepted, I loved the staff team from the first moment due to the way that they help each other and me. After two weeks, I got promoted to Moderator, and I was staff here for a total of 1 month. I got around 200 punishments daily, but I decided to resign due to the server that went in maintenance for a while.

Why do you want to become a staff member?:
There are many reasons why I want to become staff on this server. I want to become staff on Sage because I want to help the network growing by putting all my time and effort into this server. The reason that I left Sage was due to some problems within the staff team at the time, and I couldn't do anything about it, so I decided to go. Since all of the issues got sorted out, I want to become staff here again due to the reason that I enjoy this server the most out of all the servers that are there, and I feel comfortable here. As most of the people know is that I stopped playing HCF for almost one year, and I love helping players way more than being the one that needs help. When I see someone in Teamspeak, I want to be the one there that can help him instead of a rule-breaker that can get away just due to the reason that he didn't get moved.
I want to put all my time and effort into this server to give the players their best experience on the server so that they keep on playing here instead of leaving to a different server and that they think that staff doesn't care about them. I have been with Sage for a long time now, and I've been playing here for a long time as a player but also as a staff member. I can guarantee you and myself the most active staff member because nowadays, there is not so much to do, and I can easily be online for 8+ hours daily.

Another reason why I want to become staff on Sage is that I see that there are not that many EU staff members anymore that can spend tons of hours daily doing support rooms, screen shares, discord support, and in-game moderation. I know for sure that I will be so active on every platform that I can guarantee the players excellent and quick support whenever I'm there. I'm willing to spend all my time here just basically to give players their best time on the network without rule-breaking players ruining their day by just doing something simple that can get prevented easily. Another good reason why I want to become staff here is that I've been staff here before, and I feel more comfortable here than on any other server. I have made many friends here at my time being staff here, and I didn't see a better community than the community of Sage, and I don't only want to improve as a person and as staff but also the server by just using my skills that I got from my previous staff experiences and from what I learned here before. Staffing gives me a good feeling just because I know that helping someone can makes someone's day way better. I would treat everyone the same, even if I don't like him because, as a staff member, you should be neutral no matter what. Not only I would treat everyone the same, but I would never abuse for anyone that I know just due to the reason that I can create an unfair advantage that can ruin someone's day or even that he stops playing the server and that is the last thing that I want on this server.

I have always been following the updates and how it's going on Sage, and I see that the server keeps on improving daily and not only the player base but also by fixing the glitches/bugs quickly and by adding things that can help staff making many situations way more manageable. Having more players also means that there will be way more rule-breaking players that can ruin it for others that just want to play without getting an unfair advantage, and I want to help out with that by becoming staff here and reducing the amount of rule-breaking players as much as I can. Everyone has the right to play without getting an unfair advantage, and because of that, the moment that I log in, my focus is only on preventing this from happening. The moment that I log in on the server my focus would be on helping the community out as much as I can by doing my task and that is keeping the server clean by doing support rooms when someone is waiting, doing discord support by answering tickets and questions that players ask in general chat, checking the forums if someone needs help on the or has any questions regarding Sage and obviously the in-game support such as spectating events, watching fight and moderating the chat. The moment that I log in I want to help out players and not be AFK and get all the credits without doing anything. When I log in I want to spend all my time that I have by just simply helping out the community with all their problems. I also applied for staff because I know how players feel when something specific happened and there is no-one that can help him at the time and I want to be the one that is there to help him because I know how it feels to wait in support rooms helpless hoping to get moved soon. I can take feedback very well and I use all the feedback to improve as a staff member. Some people see getting feedback as something terrible, but I see it as something great because some people see things that you don't see, and you don't see it till they tell you, and with that, you only can improve. It always gives me a good feeling when I have the powers to help out players just due to the reason that you can make his whole day better, and it doesn't only give you a good feeling, but it also gives the player a good feeling, and that is what I want. I don't want to become staff to compete with other staff for promotions but just simply to help out the server by just giving my help. I've met some staff members that abuse for their friends and mistreat other players because of who they are, and I want to make sure that this doesn't happen.

What I also see not only as a player but as a staff member is that staff members don't like to spectate events such as Palace or Conquest since it takes a long time and much effort to let it run smoothly without any problem that can occur. This has always been a huge fan due to the reason that many things happen here, such as allying, cheating, and way more. All of this has a significant influence on how a map goes for the players that play for the f-top prizes. If a faction caps an event by breaking one of the rules, many people will get mad, and it will cause a lot of drama. I want to let the players know that if I become staff that I would be there at any time no matter what and that they always remember that someone is spectating the events. Since I have been here before, and I'm familiar with this community, many people know how I work, and they know how I deal with specific situations. Most of them know that they can just send me a message on Telegram or Discord if there is a problem and that I will respond in a few minutes. I want to do all of this just to help out the community of this server since I know how it feels if there is a problem, but nobody is there to help you out.

Also, if I become a staff member on Sage, I would be delighted if I get the opportunity to become a great staff member. I feel like that I can improve a lot here and not only my skills but also as a person since there many staff members that have much knowledge and it would be great if we can learn from each other to make it better for other players since they can get quicker and better support. I know many people in this staff team, and I know how most of the things work. It would be great if I get the opportunity to work alongside them again. Because of my activity, I can provide players a staff member that will always be online on the EU time zones and also a big part of the NA time zone. What I have seen as a staff member but also as a player is that not many people are doing support rooms in the time zone that I live in. This is a massive problem since some people are just waiting a couple of hours to get moved for a problem that only takes 30 seconds to solve. I want to be the person that can help the ones that need it. By this, I'm calling anyone inactive, but it's a time zone problem due to the reason that most of the NA staff members went to sleep and it's early in the morning for the EU staff members, and not everyone will be there to do support rooms and in-game moderation.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
You should accept me as staff because for multiple reasons. I feel like that I can do way more work as a staff member than others due to my extreme activity. As I already said, I can contribute over 10 to 14 hours daily since there is nothing to do nowadays due to the corona crisis. Even when everything is over, and we go back to school, I can contribute over 5+ hours on here daily. It's only my activity in-game but on every platform. I would check in Teamspeak if someone needs support and move the player if he need support, I would check the forums regularly if someone has a problem or question and help him direct. Same with Discord, whenever I see that someone makes a ticket, I would answer immediately. Another reason why I want to become staff on Sage is that I see that there are not a lot of EU staff members anymore that can spend hours daily on Sage. I can be the person that is there all day doing support rooms, screen shares, helping out on the forums by answering questions, and doing ban appeals whenever I'm able to do so and way more. I can provide you excellent and quick support whenever I'm online. My activity is also good since I can catch a lot of rule-breaking players by just simply spectating or the players that come in Teamspeak and report them.

Another good reason why you should accept me as staff is that I have been staff here before and I know how it goes. I see this as an advantage since I don't need that much help in the beginning because I have been staff here already. I want to improve this server by using the skills that I got from my previous staff experiences and the skills that I gained from being staff here before. I'm not biased at all, and I treat everyone the same, even if those are my friends or the ones that I do not like that much. Everybody should have the right to get neutral support without anyone being biased. You would never see me doing something like this due to the fact that I know that I can ruin someone's day or even his experience on the server and that he leaves. This also can destroy the reputation of the server, and I don't think that many people understand this. I have tons of experience in being a staff member but also as a staff member. I have been staffing for over years now but I also play HCF for 4 years already and now I stopped playing it. I know how to deal with a lot of situations due to the experience that I gained from my previous experiences in being staff and my experience as a player. I exactly know how a player feels when a player broke a rule and no-one is there to help him. I want to be the person that is there that helps the ones that need it no matter what. I want to be the person when someone needs help that I'm there to help him immediately. It always gives me a great feeling when I know that I can make someone's day better but just merely helping him out with his problems. I can take criticism very well, and many people see it as something terrible, but I see it as an opportunity to improve myself every day. I wouldn't be the person that wants to compete with other staff for the highest rank, but I want to become staff here to improve the server. Another good reason why I want to become staff that I already said before is that I do not only want to be there for the regular players but also for the competitive players that play for the top prizes. I want to be the person that is there to spectate all the events and I would be there when I need to, to spectate to let it run smoothly without anyone that breaks a rule. When someone caps an event by using an unfair advantage there will be a lot of drama and that is the last thing that I want to happen. I want to be the person that is always there to spectate the events and that the players know that there is someone that can help them out. Another reason why you should accept me as staff is because I like to talk to everyone. I always want the player his story without interrupting him. I'm very good at communicating since I know how a player feels in a particular situation because I also have been in that situation before most of the time, and I know how to deal with that. You would never see me being toxic towards other players, no matter how toxic they are or whatever they do. I know how to describe specific scenarios very well, so the player understands the situation correctly. There a couple of things that I have learned in my being staff and some reasons why you should accept me as staff:

Activity
As I already said many times, my activity is my strongest point. This is something fundamental because if you are online, you can help way more players than other staff members that are not that active. I can provide at least two days of playtime but can be more obvious. Even when I'm not home, I would still be able to answer to help out players by just responding to Discord tickets, helping out on the forums by answering questions, and helping the players that message me on Telegram.
Active staff members are something good for a server since the players know that if they join Teamspeak that there will be someone that moves them quickly. Besides doing support rooms, I also can use my activity for screen shares for suspected cheaters. I am active across two different time zones, and those are EU and NA, and I would be able to help in both of the time zones. This gives me an advantage due to the reason that I can help way more players that can't be online in both time zones.

Maturity
I consider myself mature and someone that takes every problem very seriously. I stay professional under all circumstances, no matter what. As a staff member, I would never be immature due to the reason that you have a preview function towards the community. Maturity is one of the essential points if you want to become staff because if you are immature, it will ruin the reputation of the server. I can provide you a staff member that is always professional and never show immaturity towards the community. Even if a player starts shouting at me in a support room or sends me death threats or anything like that, I would still act the same. There are moments that you are with your friends and that you joke around sometimes like everyone.

Dedication
I am extremely dedicated to Sage, and I've been with this server for a long time already and never left it. If you accept me as a staff member, you get a staff member that is willing to put all his time and effort into the server no matter what. My dedication towards Sage is so extraordinary because this is the first server that I liked. Even when I left Sage as a staff member, I kept on playing all the time since I fit the best in this community. I love helping this community, and that is something I want to keep doing.

Respect
This is something very important for me. I got raised with respect, and I always treat everyone with respect because if you respect someone, they will respect you too. Sometimes a player comes in Teamspeak that is wholly heated because of something that happened. Out of my experience, if he starts being very toxic and you just respond back with respect, and most of the time, the player will calm down since he understands that you want to help him with his problem. Of course, you need to give respect before you can get respect from others, and this is something that you can expect from me.

Loyalty
Once I become staff on Sage, I would only have my focus on Sage, and I would not play anything else.
When I apply on a server, I do care about the server, and I want to stay there for as long as possible. Most people know that I always give 100% when I'm a staff I will do everything that I possibly can do. I don't want to waste my free time on a different server while being staff here.
If you do play on other HCF servers a lot while being staff on a server, I think that it is disrespectful since you are staff on the server for a reason. It would be a pleasure if I can become a staff here again.

Professionalism
This is something important when you're staff. When you are a staff member you have a preview function and you represent the server. I would never be immature when I'm staff because if you are immature, you do ruin not only your reputation but also the reputation of the server. I consider myself professional when it comes to helping players out in Teamspeak, in-game, or Discord. Of course, I do joke around sometimes with other staff members like others, but you would never see me being unprofessional while helping out players since I know what for damage it can do.

Knowledge
I would say that I have decent HCF knowledge since I'm playing this for already four years and also because of my past experiences. I have been going through all the rules that are on the forums. Also, besides that, I do think that I know all the Sage rules well since I've been playing Sage for around one year now. I can provide you a staff member that knows what he is doing while assisting players in Teamspeak, Discord, and In-game.

Experience
I do think that I have a good amount of experience in being a staff member and not only in Moderator positions but also in management positions. I gained much knowledge from every single experience, and that makes me the person I am today. I do know what I'm doing as a staff member, and I barely make any mistakes. I think that I would fit this job perfectly since I also have a past as a staff member here.

Teamwork
As I already said, I love to work as a team. Teamwork is the key to success, and it's something fundamental. I do enjoy working in a team way more than doing things all by myself. Doing support rooms together is important since you can always back up each other if you don't know something. I'm always down to work with everyone, and I do not hate anyone. Working together is also important since you will know each other better and you will understand how the other works.

Honesty
I'm always honest, and I would never lie. Being honest is something very important if you are staff. If you are honest you also show that you are mature since you take responsibility and admit that you did something wrong. Also, besides that, it shows that you are mature. It also shows that you are trusted since you don't try to hide anything, and building up trust is something extraordinary. This is something you can expect from me if I become a staff member here.

Patience
I think that patience is one of my strongest points when it comes to staffing. Patience is something very important when it comes to staffing because sometimes you will come in a situation that you need to stay with a player for a long time to sort everything out. I have been in many cases that I've been with a couple of players discussing things for an hour, and in the end, we all leave on a good note. I do know how to deal with difficult/annoying players, and before I would kick or leave them, I would making everything clear.

Kindness
I'm always kind to everyone and have respect for everyone. I would never disrespect someone that is being toxic or just doesn't like you since that doesn't make anything better at all. I'm always open to talk to everyone with their situations, and I'm always there willing to help out when needed. I'm always trying to tell everything in a positive way to make things look less bad then it is, and it helps a lot. You would never see me being disrespectful or toxic to others.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Staffmode, Staffmods, Masonhgg, R0CE, Wpo, Opladen, GameISuckAtThis. ChatScale, lentiggini

Additional Information?:
I had to cut out a big part of my application since it only can be 30000 characters​

Last edited:

WolfSpeedMC

+1

Wat een tijdje geleden van Impressive, Jasper_Rees toch? Ik ben ook lang een ''soort'' staff geweest, was een leuke tijd!

Status
Not open for further replies.