Denied GymClass Staff Application

gymclass

IGN (In-Game Name): GymClass

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, blue yeti microphone

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, both my Telegram is @OfficialGymClass

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Strive PVP, 200-400 — Admin/Staff Manager
6 Months
I worked on Strive for around 6 Months, I was recruited from MCM by Jelly and was passed on for a formal interview by Advertized. At the start I was a General Admin and then moved to Staff Manager. I organised meetings, read Staff Reports and also Staff Applications (I also took lead in Interviewing the Trainees.)

HCNations, 100-150 — JR.Mod (Fits Ownership and Oxs' Management or Starbucksfrappe.)
3 Months
When I joined HCNations through a Friend, I sent in a Resume and got accepted as a T-Mod. I wasn’t there long as the manager left and so had the owner, I left with them as the owner that took over, well it’s safe to say we didn’t have a good previous relationship. I really was only Screenshare Manager on HCNations. I tested the new staff on their Screenshare skills.

AwaiiHCF, 40-50— Moderator
4 Months
I was brought in on Awaii by Yeti (Owner) to sort out the Staff team and put the mess right that the previous Staff Manager had made. I was there for 4 months perfecting their Staff team and to which I thought I had done a good job.

ViperHCF, 400-1000— Trial-Moderator
Under a Month
I was at Viper from the start of it all. So when the Revamp released around a month before it I applied for staff. I was accepted and was actually staff for around a month after release. I was demoted for Inactivity and a Smaller report from a previous staff member, it was about a small altercation I had had with him.

MinemenClub, 300-500— Moderator
2 Months
I resigned from Minemen due to the fact that I had been going through some troubling times in my life. I just couldn’t let the game get in the way of my life, I also didn’t want to have to waste the highers times by waiting to demoted me, so I offered my position up to another person who could be more active.

ColdNetwork, 100-200— Moderator/SS-Moderator
5 Months
I was a Moderator on Cold for around 3 months and a Trial-Mod for 2, however I was really on and off with Cold as me and the Staff-Manager didn’t get on. The Owner stuck by the Staff Managers side everytime, people like Admins where resigning because they couldn’t deal with it. So I lead a small uprising and he was demoted, I repaid the owner by giving my time to the server and I reaped the rewards. As SS-Mod it meant that I could test new Staff Members on Screenshare abilities and Skills, it meant I could lead sessions and teach them how to perform a proper screenshare.

PvP Temple, 400-800— Trial-Moderator
2 Months
It was a short stint at PvP Temple, I was demoted due to lack of inactivity.

DawnPvP, 50-100 T-Mod/SS Verified
about a month
My staffing their wasn't very long because the server did end up shutting down to do lack of players. Later into the map of dawn the player base just became week. I don't know if it came back up or not but I for sure aren't staffing there anymore.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I believe that the server you offer here is a great place for me to carry on my passion of Moderating servers on Minecraft. Further more you have built a respectable community here and I want to be able to work with this and hopefully grow and nurture it in a professional way. I see things in-game that really bother me as I am unable to help with this problem, it's the same for teamspeak. I want to make an effort to reduce the number of incidences, however I know and appreciate how hard the staff team works to put these things right. I personally enjoy playing this server and believe that it has done wonders for the HCF community and personally I believe it is in the top 5 HCF servers.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Mature

If you want to be a good staff you will need to be mature. Being mature is a key part to getting people to listen to you and believe what you are saying. If you do not take actions maturely it can lead into a bad spot. On several servers I have staffed on some people were very immature while banning people or muting or anything like that. They would mess around and stuff like that and it would lead them into a bad way of being a staff. Being a staff is a big role on a server and you need to make sure everything you are doing is right and that you did not do anything falsely or something that offends or can hurt others.

Respectful

Respect is one of the greatest things that a staff member needs to have, with that said I have a ton of respect for not only the server management, but for the entire community. If I become staff I would treat everyone the same and respect them and not mistreat anyone at all.

Productive

I can get a ton of tasks done in a small amount of time, If I'm on for an hour and then I have to do something, I can be reading in-game chat, checking Telegram, and Teamspeak. I am a very productive staff member and I use my time well.

Activity

I'm able to be pretty active, not lying about the hours on my schedule, those hours I actually spend all the time watching the server and Teamspeak. Not just chilling around in ts and chatting with other staff. Also, especially being able to be active when the holidays are coming.

Efficient

I am very efficient in support rooms and responding to telegram messages. When I help someone in Teamspeak I make sure to help them with everyone and not rush the support they need. If I am accepted I am going to have Teamspeak and the game open at all times to help people. I also have telegram on my phone so if I'm not on my PC I can advise on what to do.

Loyalty

I'm very loyal when it comes to sticking with servers. I've only ever resigned because of serious situations with abusive staff members, or if the server is shutting down. I want to stay with this Network for as long as I possibly can because this server is a great place to staff on.

Patient

I am a very patient staff member, I can sit in situations that take a significant amount of time and I will not rush through them without care. I will not finish the problem unless it is accurately solved and dealt with and the player at hand is satisfied with the outcome.

Unbias

I feel as if I treat everyone in a fair manner and that if I were to achieve staff, that would not change. I feel that everyone should be treated the same because we're all people and we don't deserve to be judged based on our differences.

Teamwork

Even when working in a job you still need to be able to get along with the other staff members to get a job done. I feel that I fit into this category very well because I am friends with a couple staff members in the team right now and I'm willing to get closer to others. With having these bonds with the other staff members, I feel as if we would be able to productively enforce the rules of the server at an even faster pace.

Professional

Obviously, I wouldn't act toxic or immature whilst helping in Teamspeak or helping in-game. I would never do that. Once again as a regular player on the server there may have been times where I have been very immature and toxic, but I can assure you as a staff member that will indeed change.

Not abusive

I've never abused before and I never plan on doing so. I would never do this as abusing is not only against the rules, but a very unprofessional thing to do, especially if I want to become staff on such a large server like yours.

Ability to record

I can record, it will also be in very good quality from 360p to 4k quality. I like to have evidence to back me up if I do ever get accused of abusing or breaking the rules as a staff member. I believe that having the ability to record should be an essential to becoming staff on a server. Like I said it is very great to have proof of your innocence if you are ever accused of something like abusing, false banning, etc.

Honesty

I will always own up to my false accusations such as false banning someone, accidentally doing something that gives someone a disadvantage. I understand that doing something wrong for most people including staff members is something they would not own up too but I can guarantee if I was accused of something and I am guilty I am going to admit to it.

Kind

I am also very kind especially when I am staffing. Being kind is also something important, but no essential. I personally believe being kind as a staff member is very important.

Communication

Communication is a VERY important part as being staff, you need to communicate with your fellow-staff members and players that you are helping in teamspeak or even in game which is very important on the network. I will also be able to talk whenever and never have background noise or anything disrupting my conversation with people. To be honest my keyboard is very loud, but when Christmas comes buy I am planning on buying new things to make my microphone even better.

Listener

I am very good at listening to people, if someone comes in teamspeak asking to be rolled back or they were killed by a hacker I would like to hear both sides of the story. Also I will always listen to any other staff members who have been there before me or might have more experience than me because they can help me if I do something wrong or need any advice.

Motivation

I am motivated to help others to create a friendly community. When I see other people help people it makes me feel good and the it motivates me to help people even more. It’s always great to see a community trying its hardest to make a nice and friendly environment for players to enjoy.

Issue Solving

Issue solving describes myself perfectly, I like to solve the issues players, staff or media's have. If I can fix something which has gone wrong you can bet yourself that I'm going to try and give it my overall 100%.

Finding Player Disadvantages

I am really good at figuring out if people are cheating. When I say this I do not mean by screen sharing them I mean by visualizing their "PvP" skills.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: None​