CST
United States
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I have a Blue Yeti
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, My Telegram is @Wooded, and my Discord Tag is @guz#6374

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
SagePvP:

I was staff on sage for about a month or so, i was mod about to get mod+, alot was going on in my personal life and also i had some issues in the staff team, both i myself have matured and am ready to face a great personal development, but a server development. Sage was one of the best experieneces i have ever had with staffing and i am so much more than willing to put in 5x the work i put in last time.

MinemenClub:
I was Mod on minemenclub, i had to resign because i had a lot going in in real life. I'm still really good with all of the members and mineman staff community, but i got into serious trouble in my real life due to a reckless driving charge against me, one of the biggest mistakes of my life which i have learned a lot from. But i learned a lot going throughout my life and especially from minemenclub, this server taught me a lot about being mature and making sure i always put my players and server before my personal feelings, because players are the biggest impact on a server.
Proof of Resignation : http://prntscr.com/mdfx3f
Proof of Staff:
As you can see i can see the filtered messages and alerts, proving i was staff.
PvPBar:
I was admin on PvPBar, (LeftBoobs server before minemenclub), this server merged with minemenclub which is how i got more into minemenclub, never resigned nor had any strikes. Server closed due to its merge causing me to move on to minemenclub.
SaberPvP:
SaberPvP was a server that reached over 1.5k players on sotw, i was forced to resign due to mental frustration with the staff team because i did not agree with any of the actions they were taking and the toxicity in the management and ownership throughout the owner Open publicly doxing players, dossing, etc. I did not feel safe nor that it was an appropriate place for me to staff on and i didnt feel like they deserved my help, Causing me to resign.
DarePvP:
I was staff on dare the hole time it was opened way back in 2015 with the owners Kcz and Moe, i resigned on Dare because owners gave up and server was basically ran by the management team and slowly fell because staff all gave up and it seemed like nobody else was there by my side, causing me to resign when the server dropped from 400 players daily to 20.
HabuPvP:
I was Mod+ on HabuPvP, I started at Mod+ because of my past experiences, i was only staff for a couple days because 2 weeks after i joined their network they sadly closed the server.
PolarHCF:
I was a Co-Owner of PolarHCF when it was partnered with Cbrady, i built everything for the server and did a lot of the file management and coding, i resigned because i found out the main owner Bear, was selling my builds for his own profit and ended up selling all my server files, i felt betrayed, abused, so i sadly resigned after 4+ months of ownership.
PotsHQ:
I was an admin on the PotsHQ network the hole existence of it being alive, until it sadly closed due to the server having insufficient funds, causing me and my staff team to all leave due to server closing.
VelocityMC:
I was a Mod+ on Velocity, but sadly had to resign due to the server coming to an end, this server broke 800 players and was a great experience for me, as one of my first staffing experiences i gained alot of knowledge here and loved every moment in my staffing experience with them.
I have 5+ more staff experiences but they were smaller servers so i dont plan on mentioning them because i dont believe they will help show my relevance in the staff community at all, if needed i can bring them up during interview, Thank you!

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Now that its summer, i have alot more time on my hands and am willing to open up to alot of new things, i still work and have a job but now that im not going to school every day on top of that i have alot more time to put into sage than i ever have, ive been playing on sage all day every day for a while now and have grown a huge connection to the community and playerbase. Sage has so much potential and ive always wanted to be a part of it, ever since the start back when i got staff the first time, except issues came up, but now i truely believe that i have matured, and the community has matured and i am looking foward to helping. I have a strong passion for making other people feel like they are able to have a safe enviornment, throughout my time of resignation on sage i have been talking to applicants, @Wuhy . Giving them personal confidence and wishing them the best, i look to see great things happen on sage if i am, or am not a staff member. But being staff on sage again would truely mean something to me. I dont "Want to be staff", i want to be someone that can connect with the players, but help them at the same time, i dont want players to think i am out to get them or that they arent welcomed, i understand that everyone makes mistakes, and that players will be toxic when punishments are enforced, i have alot of patients and i would love to bring that to the sage network. My mom raised me without anything, we moved houses 6 times in the 17 years ive been alive, shes been fighting to give me the life i have, and that motivates me to give every last breath of me to others, even if thats not staff related, or punishment related, i want to be a friend to the community, something more than just a staff member.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Activity:

Due to it being summer, i can be on up to 10+ hours every day (excluding every other weekend because i go to my dads side due to divorcement issues), but even when im not around my computer i will be active on the forums, helping the community as much as possible. Also i have great activity because with my job i work either early mornings or late, so i will mostly always be able to be on at prime time, and after work and really early morning ill be on before and after work, therefor ill be able to maximize my playtime throughout staffing around my job and responsibilities at home.

Loyalty:
Loyalty is something i will always stand by, i will never backstab something that helped create me, during a staffing experience i not only gain knowledge on staffing, but i gain a connnection to a network, i gain a connection to players, and i would never put anything before that. Meaning, i have never etb'd, abused, nor thought about it. Because i want a fair server to everyone, and i stay loyal to my thoughts. And i stay loyal to the stuff i get myself into, meaning, im not going to give up if it gets hard.

Persistence:
During my past staff history i have been very persistant in making sure im doing my job, last sotw i caught over 15 xrayers in less than an hour as a helper, meaning i didnt even have perms to screenshare, yet i used my rescourses, knowing i didnt have perms to ss, but watched players, watched very closely until i was sure, but when i was sure i didnt jump the gun, i got other staff higher than me to watch and evaluate with me, and all of them but one came back with xray. I love staffing and i feel like its something that i have a very good connection to.

Teamwork:
Like i said above, during the sotw when i was helper, i used my team that i had to help me when i needed them, because i understand that some things cant be done alone, as much as people would like to be able to do everything they do alone, and say they did it alone, it doesn't work like that and thats why its not just an owner, we have a team and i love to use that to my advantage, because at the end of the day they are your staff team, they are meant for that.

Experience:
I have a huge staff experience going from anywhere from prison, to practice, to hcf. I know mostly all the commands and how to handle most situations, throughout my career of playing minecraft the past years, i have learned alot. Ive been staffing for years now and have loved every second of it, and the learning process it brings to the game. Staffing isnt just a title, its a responsibility and no player is ready for every issue, but someone with lots of experience may be able to help.

Confidence:
Confidence is something that i really truely believe matters as a staff member, If you arent confident in every move you make players will be quick to judge, due to the fact you are supposed to be representing a server, if you second guess yourself it looks very unprofessional, i like to be confident in everything i do, but to do that i have to make sure i follow all the right procedures and know the rules, following the handbook, if i stick to the rules and handbook, i shouldnt have a reason not to be confident!

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
At the moment, no. Unless @Wuhy gets accepted at interview.
Additional Information:

Why I Resigned:
I had alot of personal issues going on at home, but added onto the personal issues I resigned due to an altercation with a staff member, im not going to say names because its in the past and im not upset about it, but during my staffing experience i felt like a certain staff member was strongly against me, and i didnt like the weird energy because i wanted to work together, and i didnt want to have issues, but now i understand, that in a team, we are all different, we all arent the same and we will have different views on things, but that doesnt mean think differently of people or think that they are against me, because at the end of the day we are all people, and nobody is perfect, my resignation was something that could have been avoided, but at the time i wasnt mature enough to look at it that way.

EloUp

Established member
+1
Great detail
Good staff experience. Especially on hcf // practice servers.

Last edited:

Kuttans

[+1]
  • Great application throughout
  • Great previous moderating experience
  • Previously staff on the network
  • Meets all requirements

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

DeportedMemes

Known member
+1
- Great Detail
- Experienced
- Ex-Staff of Sage
- Meets Requirements
- Added a color scheme
- Proof of staff

Wish you the best of luck,
DeportedMemes

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @plotters, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.plot

Status
Not open for further replies.