Yes
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

What is your telegram @?:Icylol
What is your discord @?: Icy606

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CloudedMC-Mod+ (quit)
Alpha Network-Sr Mod (quit)
Sagepvp-Mod (demoted)
(If want proof msg me in dc or tele cuz it won’t let me send pic)

My responsibilities include enforcing server rules, resolving conflicts between players, ensuring a positive gaming environment, and addressing any technical issues that arise.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: After dedicating myself to being a top HCF player, I'm eager for a new challenge as a staff member on this server. Having been a long-time player on SagePvP, I'm well-versed in all the rules, including those regarding glitching. Although I've always been curious about joining the staff team, it's only now, after being with Sage since its inception, that I feel ready to contribute and help enhance the server's future. I look forward to collaborating with my fellow staff members and contributing to SagePvP's improvement in any way possible.

What makes you better than other applicants?: My advantage over other applicants lies in my extensive experience as a staff member on multiple Minecraft servers, including SagePvP. This background has endowed me with a deep understanding of server commands and rules, particularly those unique to SagePvP. Having already navigated the intricacies of moderating on this platform, I bring a wealth of knowledge and efficiency to the role. My familiarity with the server's specific protocols enables me to swiftly address issues and uphold standards. In addition to this expertise, I possess a proactive attitude and a commitment to fostering a positive and fair gaming environment. These qualities, coupled with my proven track record, make me a standout candidate for the staff position on SagePvP.

How active can you be (Hours per day)
Monday 2-3Hrs
TUESDAY 2-3 Hrs
WEDNESDAY 3-4 Hrs
THURSDAY 4-5 Hrs
FRIDAY 5-6Hrs
Saturday 5-7Hrs
Sunday 5-7Hrs

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
growly
optimizer

Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
Yes, I am willing to learn to screenshare.

Anything else you would like us to know?
If accepted, I'll dedicate myself to maintaining SagePvP as a happy and secure server. Feel free to reach out to me via Discord or Telegram for any discussions or inquiries.

killua

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.