Denied Gucci_BedSheets1 Application

Gucci_Tate

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):Gucci_BedSheets1
↬ Age:15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:I used to be staff on jackpot and elite customs
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to become staff because It would be to fun and also have a job at the same time.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I would give them tips of do what Smite1234567 done for me and give theme a rank if i could to get them started of, I would also send them video links on hcf and teach them how to make stuff
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would give myself a 8 because even though i am honest i think there is always room to improve in all ways of honesty because mabey in the future there might be a reason of why im not honest and if so i will be able to explane myself.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)mabey Frazer and crating i think
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes i think every day i play around 3-4 hours everyday and 4-5 on weekends also on friday.
↬ What is your telegram @?:mad:Icylol
↬ What is your discord @?:Icy#0054
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:I can get echo if I am going to be screen sharing, I am also good at going through files as I have found minecraft auto clicker and fortnite cheats by just going through files and using process hacker.

Last edited:

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.