Denied graveyardK Staff Application

graveyardK

IGN (In-Game Name): graveyardK

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
(Murder.rip) (Mod)
After being accepted by Ratguts and Gf9 They showed me how to staff and how to deal with certain situations, I didn't get
a lot of experience as the server shut down and Rename To Vyrix.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I
would like to become a staff member because I've been playing the server for numerous years and have dealt with a lot of staff members. I see this as an enormous opportunity to grow as an individual and as a staff member. I consider myself very responsible, and that is what being a staff member is all about. I'm sure all be able this staff team out as a Mod - Trial Mod as I've been in the same situation as a Trial-Mod on a HCF server. I’m great at support rooms, and I love to talk and communicate with other players. I interest the player and I'm extremely honest with them. To make sure they have the best experience possible while playing on SagePvP. I want the opportunity to help someone enjoy the game more and I believe that I can help do that with SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players
experience by watching fights and using my past experience in HCF to determine allying, cleaning ETC... I would also be constant in TeamSpeak and extremely active. I also play in the HCF community so I know what people want and what people go through while being allied on / cleaned. I'm also active on telegram so people can message me personally and I'll respond extremely fast. I'm also a very kind and calm person, so I don’t overreact in different situations. As well as being known in the Teams and Squads Community I also might be able to bring some facs and help revive the sever even as a low staff. I can also listen to the players and leaders of squads facs to recommend what they want the most. Track can also vouch I've been in the squads community for years and have played numerous servers ranging from Hydra to Sage. I've also been in the best of the best sage facs such as Only fans CJNG ETC... I may not know how to ss but other ways of me improving cheaters is I know what clickers people use in the HCF Community I know most of the community and can have numerous vouches from the current players on your server. I was a co-leader in only fans so I know what this server is about teamfighting wise. I don't know a lot about the basepvping rules but I'll learn as it goes. I've been playing since MPH and RAWR days and have been playing on and off since 2018.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I don't want to lie but I don't want to underestimate my self so I'm gonna give an honest 9 1/2 cause i will never lie but I will never do anything sort of like that because If I get this opportunity I would take this with passion. I also talk with track everyday and he can vouch I'm a 100% honest person and would never lie even in a non-serious situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Chronic, (Head-Admin) Track,(Faction-Manager) Compacts. (Senior-Admin)

Additional Information?: Thanks for taking the time to read this Elway if we do have any problems in the past i would love to make up for them thanks.
Hi Im graveyardK my main is (Mushy) Aka 95mph I've been playing since 2018 sage and have been seen alot of different stuff on sagepvp and this would mean alot to have staff on this. I've played og facs on sage Such As MPH And Newgen OnlyFans.

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.