Denied Gqex's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gqex

IGN (In-Game Name): Gqex
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, Cave and Valor
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I like being staff and my friend SpecialEdClass is here staff as well and I just want to help make the server better with the things I know, help as much people as I can. I was a previous staff member on cave which i resigned from and now looking for a new server to contribute my skills to.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'd be really active and help a lot off people in the teamspeak and ofc ingame aswell.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 I'm honest at all times.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?:

Shotbow

Established member

- You did not resign off cave you got demoted
- inactive
- no detail

Have a good day,
Shotbow

Shotbow

Established member
cuz u are never on but it shows how mature u are coming on here starting an argument. damn
Arguement? I just -1 you and you decided to get mad lol. Also if i’m never online I probably would’ve got demoted but thanks! GOODLUCK!

WaffleIsOG

-Immature
- Kind of not professional of you to start an argument.
- Lack of details
- No proof of staff experience

Trim

-1 you were very disrespectful to higher-ups on cave and very inactive and you didn't resign you were demoted

Llamass

IGN (In-Game Name): Gqex
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, Cave and Valor
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I like being staff and my friend SpecialEdClass is here staff as well and I just want to help make the server better with the things I know, help as much people as I can. I was a previous staff member on cave which i resigned from and now looking for a new server to contribute my skills to.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'd be really active and help a lot off people in the teamspeak and ofc ingame aswell.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 I'm honest at all times.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?:
-1 so much lack of detail

Status
Not open for further replies.