Denied GoodStorm's Staff Application

GoodStorm

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
GoodStorm

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I do, I have been staff on was VanityMC. This has been around a year now but I peaked there at mod, but later resigned due to a toxic environment and the higher up staff members showing they did not really care about what the community wanted. When I was staff there I took part in multiple events, help set up content and ideas for new prison maps. This means I have a lot of experience coming up with well-organized documents, content ideas, and ways to get the community involved and making sure there is always something interesting going on within the server.

I also had a position here at wolfs hcf, the reason I am no longer staff is that I went on absence for Thanksgiving week, and when I got back home I was slammed with a lot of school work I had to do and I was just unable to put the time I wish I had into the server. I was a Jr. Mod at the time of termination. and the server also got scammed by the owner after.

After I was terminated from my position here I was offered a position on Skyblock with PvpLabs. However, the server was not run/managed very well and I stopped playing in general due to a lack of updates and failure to roll out new maps.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

It’s been a while since I had an opportunity to actually staff and be that one black sheep as a staff member and stand out and make a good name for myself along side improve the server’s reputation and minimise its player base whom cheat. I’ve been playing HCF really for my whole Minecraft career, for years and years, I know every single particle in this game from HCF to factions to all sorts of game modes in Minecraft, especially HCF, I know the ins and outs of HCF. I also possess the knowledge of what it takes to have that role of being a staff member, that feeling of assurance that you are there for anyone in need of assistance, that sense of responsibility to fulfil the needs of SagePvP. In my time of playing HCF it was and is very rare to come across fast and efficient staff members whom take their responsibility seriously, so as a player who knows the feeling of that. It would be an honor to represent SagePvP and be the role model for the other staff members of SagePvp.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

To cut to the chase, the characteristics I posses that will improve the players experience on the server is that I will be very active and aware of what is happening on the server. Not only HCF will I be active on but also KITPVP to make sure that all the players are receiving the help they need across the server. Listening to players is a key factor in improving players experience as myself I know how it feels for a staff to ignore you and not really care about your issue, for certain situations a player might request for some assistance that someone above me can take care of and myself will ensure that their request is fulfilled and they are back to playing normally ASAP. Making players happy means that everyone is happy, the players of SagePvp make up the community of the server, to the start and the finish. They should be treated with most respect and equally.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

To be quite frank, a solid 9 would be my genuine answer. To me, lying is just the lowest thing someone can do, especially a man, the gender which is looked up to for its masculinity, and for a man to lie, completely ruins that for themselves and loses their self-respect. Lying is just straight up inhumane and vile. At the end of the day if someone lies they lie, however if you lie then only you will bare the thought of regret no matter how big or small the lie was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?

I could easily put in 20+ hours every map! Help out in TeamSpeak and do plenty of the tickets in discord.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is your telegram

My Telegram Is @GoodStorm07

Additional Information?:

My Dedication : I myself and also a lot of my friends see myself as a very dedicated person when it comes to doing something to help others, I always make sure to finish what I am doing whilst also making it fair for everyone else, If I am told to do something, I will do it, If there is a rule I need to follow, I will follow it. My Respectfulness : Growing up I have always been a very polite and respectful individual, If someone Is speaking I will let them speak, just being polite in general, I never raise my voice when not needed and I will never be immature to a player or a staff member. My Maturity : I always do my best to be mature wherever can be done, I do my absolute best to remain formal in front of all players and staff and make sure to give a good appearance, I won't ever be immature to a staff member or a player.

Fairness : I am very fair to everyone. I treat everyone equally and no differently, everyone should be given the same amount of respect and treatment otherwise it becomes unfair for other players, and I personally try to always keep everything equal and fair between everyone, no matter what rank or role, If you where my best friend, I would treat you no differently with an unfair advantage.

My Respectfulness : Growing up I have always been a very polite and respectful individual, If someone Is speaking I will let them speak, just being polite in general, I never raise my voice when not needed and I will never be immature to a player or a staff member. My Maturity : I always do my best to be mature wherever can be done, I do my absolute best to remain formal in front of all players and staff and make sure to give a good appearance, I won't ever be immature to a staff member or a player.

Attachments

• more proof.png
    more proof.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 77
  • proof.png
    proof.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Kris

-Lack of experience.

-You have used a very large font and wrong color which makes your summary hard to read.

Good luck.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
GoodStorm

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes I do, I have been staff on was VanityMC. This has been around a year now but I peaked there at mod, but later resigned due to a toxic environment and the higher up staff members showing they did not really care about what the community wanted. When I was staff there I took part in multiple events, help set up content and ideas for new prison maps. This means I have a lot of experience coming up with well-organized documents, content ideas, and ways to get the community involved and making sure there is always something interesting going on within the server.

I also had a position here at wolfs hcf, the reason I am no longer staff is that I went on absence for Thanksgiving week, and when I got back home I was slammed with a lot of school work I had to do and I was just unable to put the time I wish I had into the server. I was a Jr. Mod at the time of termination. and the server also got scammed by the owner after.

After I was terminated from my position here I was offered a position on Skyblock with PvpLabs. However, the server was not run/managed very well and I stopped playing in general due to a lack of updates and failure to roll out new maps.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

It’s been a while since I had an opportunity to actually staff and be that one black sheep as a staff member and stand out and make a good name for myself along side improve the server’s reputation and minimise its player base whom cheat. I’ve been playing HCF really for my whole Minecraft career, for years and years, I know every single particle in this game from HCF to factions to all sorts of game modes in Minecraft, especially HCF, I know the ins and outs of HCF. I also possess the knowledge of what it takes to have that role of being a staff member, that feeling of assurance that you are there for anyone in need of assistance, that sense of responsibility to fulfil the needs of SagePvP. In my time of playing HCF it was and is very rare to come across fast and efficient staff members whom take their responsibility seriously, so as a player who knows the feeling of that. It would be an honor to represent SagePvP and be the role model for the other staff members of SagePvp.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

To cut to the chase, the characteristics I posses that will improve the players experience on the server is that I will be very active and aware of what is happening on the server. Not only HCF will I be active on but also KITPVP to make sure that all the players are receiving the help they need across the server. Listening to players is a key factor in improving players experience as myself I know how it feels for a staff to ignore you and not really care about your issue, for certain situations a player might request for some assistance that someone above me can take care of and myself will ensure that their request is fulfilled and they are back to playing normally ASAP. Making players happy means that everyone is happy, the players of SagePvp make up the community of the server, to the start and the finish. They should be treated with most respect and equally.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

To be quite frank, a solid 9 would be my genuine answer. To me, lying is just the lowest thing someone can do, especially a man, the gender which is looked up to for its masculinity, and for a man to lie, completely ruins that for themselves and loses their self-respect. Lying is just straight up inhumane and vile. At the end of the day if someone lies they lie, however if you lie then only you will bare the thought of regret no matter how big or small the lie was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?

I could easily put in 20+ hours every map! Help out in TeamSpeak and do plenty of the tickets in discord.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is your telegram

My Telegram Is @GoodStorm07

-1 very toxic

GoodStorm

Known member
-Lack of experience.

-You have used a very large font and wrong color which makes your summary hard to read.

Good luck.
I Swear If You Give Me A Chance I Could Do So Much For The Server. Im On The Game Almost All Night, And The Lack Of Experience, ill have a mentor to teach me everything i would need to know, hope this changes your mind. <3

arqf

Alot of fonts, it makes it super hard to read.

Lack of experience.

Also, -1 other applicants for no reason + without providing any valid proof.

Goodluck after all! 🙏

GoodStorm

Known member

Alot of fonts, it makes it super hard to read.

Lack of experience.

Also, -1 other applicants for no reason + without providing any valid proof.

Goodluck after all! 🙏
thanks showed you the proof but anyways thank you.

Last edited: