Denied GoodStorm's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodStorm

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): GoodStorm

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Ive been staff on a server called Wolfs.rip But now its known as Steelpvp. I dont have proof because the owner got scammed for his server then now its known as Steelpvp.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd like to become a staff member because Firstly I've been playing this game for many years now and have started to get into staffing. Ever since I started playing Sage, I've always enjoyed the network as a whole. Being able to start helping out players in support rooms, clearing off rule breakers from the server, and just being generally contributable to the server as a staff member is something that would be very fun to be able to do & beneficial towards the server. I would like to build friendships with staff members to enjoy further being on Sage, and work towards building trust with the management team to (hopefully) in the future work towards higher positions to be able to further contribute towards keeping Sage safe of any rule breakers & be able to handle more situations in general.

Secondly, I feel that Sage is currently doing very well, and I would love to be able to contribute towards its growth to help the server continue prospering just as well as how it is now. Not only would the server be growing, but it would be a fantastic opportunity for me to grow my own character traits as a person, which would help me benefit the network further as I grow myself too. As the summer comes up, Sage will only continue to go up in player count, and I would also like to have fun being able to help out a network while I have so much free time.

Lastly, I believe that my previous experience would very well benefit me in this position (being at so many bigger & smaller HCF, kits & practice servers) along with what I've learned over the years about being a solid staff member for the type of game modes Sage has to offer, especially after being in this community for so many years. I don't want Sage to be a server that I'm at short-term, I want to be at sage for an extended period of time to be able to maximize the amount of help I'm able to bring and offer to the network as a whole.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

The biggest thing that I would do is really just helping clear support rooms, ban cheaters, and keep the server clean from rule breakers in general. Staffing is a huge motivation booster for me which doesn't get boring, and helping people always brings me joy, which would make being able to help out players (and fellow staff members) at Sage always very enjoyable and something that I'd like to do to improve players' experience. As what I'd like to say a very reliable person, while I'm online I wouldn't just be sitting AFK at spawn. If I'm online, I'll be doing something productive; rather that be helping someone through a support room, /helpop, or watch over chat/someone who may be breaking one of Sage's rules. Not only do I want to be able to get players the support they need quickly (and with the best quality), I will always be respectful, kind, and approachable in the process to make them want to come back for support in the future if needed. I always try to make sure that people feel comfortable coming back to me (or in this instance, into teamspeak or using the /helpop command in-game) for support at all times so that they can get the support they need from staff members.
I also have loads of experience on the gamemode & have been playing for years. I've seen the perspective of the player as I was the player for a very long time, meaning I can be more understanding of the other side, and I can use my knowledge and experience to review situations more accurately.
I'll almost always be in teamspeak moving players and doing whatever I can with my roles to help the server to the best of my ability.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
10 easily, I've always been taught & have believed that if you're going to lie, you're telling yourself that you want to get into more trouble later. I'm always honest, and always inform managers if I did something wrong before they find out themselves and I get in more trouble as a result.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Not at the moment

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) I'm very active and motivated to staff & can put in at the very least 30 hours per week. You can hold me to this.

What is your telegram @?: @GoodStorm
Additional Information?:

My Dedication : I myself and also a lot of my friends see myself as a very dedicated person when it comes to doing something to help others, I always make sure to finish what I am doing whilst also making it fair for everyone else, If I am told to do something, I will do it, If there is a rule I need to follow, I will follow it. My Respectfulness : Growing up I have always been a very polite and respectful individual, If someone Is speaking I will let them speak, just being polite in general, I never raise my voice when not needed and I will never be immature to a player or a staff member. My Maturity : I always do my best to be mature wherever can be done, I do my absolute best to remain formal in front of all players and staff and make sure to give a good appearance, I won't ever be immature to a staff member or a player.

Fairness : I am very fair to everyone. I treat everyone equally and no differently, everyone should be given the same amount of respect and treatment otherwise it becomes unfair for other players, and I personally try to always keep everything equal and fair between everyone, no matter what rank or role, If you where my best friend, I would treat you no differently with an unfair advantage.

My Respectfulness : Growing up I have always been a very polite and respectful individual, If someone Is speaking I will let them speak, just being polite in general, I never raise my voice when not needed and I will never be immature to a player or a staff member. My Maturity : I always do my best to be mature wherever can be done, I do my absolute best to remain formal in front of all players and staff and make sure to give a good appearance, I won't ever be immature to a staff member or a player.

Question - Can i stream staffing that would be interesting and something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.