Denied Glockzzz's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glockzzz

IGN (In-Game Name):Glockzzz
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:Hypixel mod and DEV on heat.rip
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I just feel like I enjoy playing hcf and I want to become more involved with the staff community because I am tired of closet cheaters ruining the game for normal players.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be a fast responding staff who would answer questions and ban cheaters while also creating a nontoxic
community for people to play on.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 9 because I always take accountability for my actions and always try and be as honest and positive to my friends and family as I can
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) cratavick#6427 on discord knows how active I can be and how trust worthy I am with being a staff member
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) I am a very active player on HCF mostly on viper at the moment but its kind of getting boring and I think Im going to start playing sage
a-lot more than I do
What is your telegram @?: @Glockzzz999
Additional Information?: At the moment my main computer is broken and I am forced to play on my macbook so I will not have
access to ts or a good microphone for a little while I am activly trying to find a solution for the problem but it seems pretty major but it will hopefully be fixed soon. Btw ty for taking the time to read this and have a nice rest of your day<3

Rexy.

Established member
unfortunately due to legal work I was not able to save any screenshots or videos of me being staff because it could bring up very large problems in our community.
I've had friends at hypixel, you can record/screenshot anything you want, staff don't "hide" on hypixel.

Glockzzz

I've had friends at hypixel, you can record/screenshot anything you want, staff don't "hide" on hypixel.
I was more speaking about heat because they had diffrent rules but I never got "proof" of me being mod because its not something I really thought of

Status
Not open for further replies.