My current IGN is Glimatic.
✦Age:
I am currently 15 years of age.
✦Timezone:

Canada - Eastern Standard Time.
✦Country:

I am from Canada, Ontario.

✦Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I rotate between a headset microphone, which is good quality and my main mic, a Neewer NW-700. Both are of good quality.

✦Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I own all three of these communication platforms. Each can be located on my profile.

✦Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

I do indeed. I have been staff on multiple smaller servers. I will provide an in-depth list below.

Battles.rip [Moderator]
Battles.rip was one of the biggest servers I have ever staffed on. This server was a HCF based server which also provided Kitmap and Practice servers. I was a mod for the staff team. While I staffed at battles.rip I learned many good staff traits and how to deal with common situations. Battles.rip was the server that got me into staffing. I decided to resign from this server, due to issues between the server owner and the staff. It was a toxic environment after being there for over 2 months, and I decided it was best to leave the staff team on a good note.

VenomHCF [Moderator]
VenomHCF was a very small server, which was just starting off. I applied, got accepted and successfully went through the interview phase. Though I overall enjoyed my time at VenomHCF, financially the owners weren't able to support the server anymore which led to a complete shutdown of the server. Overall, I learned new things on this server which taught me good things to know for future reference.

SkyPalace [Admin]
SkyPalace was a multi-purpose server which consisted of Skyblock, KitPvP and more. This server maintained around 50 players every day and was a fun experience. In the developing process I was a big help towards the server as we built the server and its reputation up. In conclusion, I enjoyed this server but at the time I was not really enjoying Minecraft anymore and decided it would be best to resign from my position as an Admin as I would not be able to dedicate my full work ethic towards the server.

ComboHCF [Mod]
ComboHCF was a lot of fun as well. Consisted of HCF and Kits. I helped make discord for this server and as well moderated in-game. I learned a lot from this server as well, and how to cope with others. I decided to resign from the server due to family issues at the time and not being able to dedicate my full time to the server. Overall, a good experience on the server though.

Discord:
Discord servers have played a big, big part over the years of my staffing career. I have staffed for many big tournament hosting organizations. Some of them are SammyP's Fortnite, which had over 2 thousand members and hosted all kinds of tournaments. As well as I have staffed for many twitch streamers, such as TSM members, and FaZe members. All of these experiences have taught me and trained me as a staff member.

[These servers may be small, but they did teach me how to become a staff member and start my roots of being a staff member which led up to where I am today.]

✦Why do you want to become Staff?:
SagePvP is a great server with an exciting fulfilled community. Right when I joined Sage I loved the server and really enjoyed my time on it. As well as I love to staff with a passion. Being a staff member brings me much joy and just knowing that I helped out someone, or supported the server brings a great feeling. Making sure the community is non-toxic and well taken care of is something I genuinely enjoy, and always have enjoyed doing. Helping and supporting players as well as meeting new people along the way is all that I'm in for and truly do enjoy as being a staff member, or even just a normal member. My goal as staff would be to make the server a better community for everyone to enjoy and have fun on. I would also look forward to making a staff series in the future which could influence others to become a staff for Sage and come support the server with me.

I think that I have a good amount of experience and would be a good fit for the staff team. As I recall from before, I do love helping others and improving the server to make it a better overall environment. I will put my utmost effort into helping everyone and making sure all the issues that need to be dealt with, are. As a staff member, I've always followed the rules and I feel that it is my job to incorporate them onto the server and to teach new-comers, how to properly behave on the server.

In conclusion, I overall love Sage and think that it's a great server. I would love the opportunity to come and support and help out the server as a member of the community its self. I want to make Sage an even better place for everyone to enjoy and have fun.

✦Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I am overall a mature and professional person. Here are a couple of reasons why I think I would be a good fit for the staff team...

Maturity: I can be a very mature person when it is needed. Over the years, I have learned how to be mature and how to be a proper, professional staff member when it is needed. This is an essential trait to any staff member and I think I have a great amount of maturity when it comes to staffing on servers.

Professional: I am a very professional staff member. I have also learned how to be professional. Working with many big organizations it is required that I am professional in order to keep a good reputation for that certain server and or organization. This is an essential trait for every staff member.

Trustworthy: I am very truth worthy. Personally I think, and I've been told, that I am indeed a very trustworthy person and that I can keep things secrets that need to be kept secrets. I think I shine bright for this trait and I am a very trustworthy person.

Activity: I am a very active player. I am on Minecraft every day for almost 3 hours. Being a staff member requires hours and dedication. I can show both of these. Over the week I am almost always available to get on and come help out. Though I do have school, I will be sure to finish school and to also focus on the server when it is needed.

Loyalty: I am very loyal to what I have started. Over the years of staffing, I have always been loyal to them. I would only leave a server in a proper formation or, if it is indeed a demotion, I would leave in a professional and mature manner at all times.

Helpful: I am a very helpful person. Both online, and in real life I tend to be a very helpful person. I believe every staff member needs to be helpful in order to be successful with their job.

Discord: As stated above, I am very good with discord and how it works. I have used discord for over 3 years and am very aware of how it works, and how to get around it. I have owned, staffed and helped with many, many discord servers, which is always something you should be good at as a discord staff member.

[These are my main attributes as a staff member, which I will show every day consistently.]

✦Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Unfortunately, no staff member can currently vouch for me. I am fairly new to the network and starting to get to know everyone and the server it's self.

✦Additional Information:
I play a lot of sports and genuinely do enjoy playing Minecraft as it allows as much creativity as you want. I really hope I am able to get back into staffing and given the chance as one. I enjoy going on the forums and replying to everyone as much as possible. It is greatly appreciated, and thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to read my application.​

Glimatic

Let me know what you guys think of the application, give me some feedback, things I need to improve on.

Have a nice night!

Status
Not open for further replies.