Accepted ./gkit problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2O19

When theres somewhat of a big fight regardless of it being in end, nether, or overworld, ./gkit is the thing you do when you have no pots. This is really quite a big problem as people who have more than 1 gkit avaiable are literally unkillable as they have 2 refills, with pearls. For example when your kiting 5 people and your solo, you do a kit and your pretty much out. Fights on this server will be alot more enjoyable because people actually run out of pots, and i dont even think ./gkit in combat was actually meant to be a thing, it's just something no one really talked about.

+1 or -1.

Gerjah

+1, we've said this before and especially during eotw.
Yo shut up man when we fought you guys in nether you guys used this glitch to ur advantage, it was basicly a 4v12 for us, because you guys had double inventories.

+1 btw 2O19

HalloMaik

Yo shut up man when we fought you guys in nether you guys used this glitch to ur advantage, it was basicly a 4v12 for us, because you guys had double inventories.

+1 btw 2O19
and u used a kit while we were gank fighting you so can you stop talking?

B

BONGAY

+1

I agree this is kinda messed up and atleast gkits should be disbled, I think they should only be able to be used in your own territory and in spawn

Regards
BONGAY

Status
Not open for further replies.