◥◆──────────────────◥◆◤──────────────────◆◤
IGN (In-Game Name): Shirts | https://sv.namemc.com/profile/Shirts.3

Timezone: GMT+1

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
HCRival - Senior-Moderator
HCRival was an hcf and skyblock network. i resigned after 2 months,
Proof: NONE reinstalled my PC. i could contact the manager,

Aodus - Admin
adous was a really negative rep. i resigned after i got proof of them spoofing and copying sage.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/f6e6e8ca94eea59b016a75bf1eec5311

SagePvP - Helper
sagepvp was a really good network, i played for a super long time before i was staff myself. i was demoted for assoicating with faithfulmc. and i have indeed changed alot since then.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/26f425bec91933812e1cb00b59d45a81

CobaltMC - Moderator
cobaltmc was a practice server. i resigned due to the non english staff members and higher ups

Runic - Senior-Admin
runic was a hcf server never released, resigned due to that
Proof: none reinstalled my pc ( could ask the owner )

CynicPvP - Manager
i was manager on cynic they secured 50+ players on sotw. i resigned after 4 months
Proof: None reinstalled my pc (can ask the owner)

VendorPvP - Platform-admin
vendor was a practice server. it has a negative rep so i resigned after finding out the owner scams.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Firstly, I would like the opportunity of becoming staff because I believe that Sage a lot going for them, they have a great staff team, great community and a great owner. I believe that this server will be going for a while and I remember seeing the server grow on a daily basis when I was thirteen years old. I really wanted the opportunity as staff but I never had the guts to apply due to me thinking that I would be denied. But here I am now applying on a server which I believe to be the biggest and best server in the HCF community. I want the opportunity as staff because Sage has been a dream of mine to be staff on Secondly, I would like the opportunity as staff on the network due to the fact that I have gained more confidence in myself and in staffing. I want to help the community on Sage and I would like to help maintain a good reputation on the network. I believe that the server has a good reputation and I believe that the staff team is friendly and welcoming. I want the opportunity as staff because I would like to make some new friends and expand my knowledge of the game and in staffing. Thirdly, I would like to become staff because of me wanting to expand my knowledge and pursue what I love doing most and that is helping people on my favourite network. It's a whammy really I get to do what I love most and then do it on my most favourite server. I am very serious when it comes to staffing and I just want to make new friends a try a different server out. I love the server and I want to help the server out and I want the server to have a good image in the eyes of different people.

Furthermore, I want an opportunity at staffing on the network because I want to share my experience and maybe help staff members and work as a team, even though I have little experience I believe that I can help the staff team work together as a family to keep the community clean and safe from people who want to break rules and who want to ruin peoples experience on the network. I want to be a part of sage staff team and I just want to watch the server grow in many different aspects and look at myself and say hey, I was staff on that server.

Lastly, staffing on this server would mean the world to me and this is one of the many reasons as to why I decided to staff on here. The staff team is wonderful the community is fantastic and the server overall is fantastic and I want to be a part of sage' journey and I want to document it and record a staff series to not only promote the server but to document my journey working at sage and helping people. Overall I want to be staff on this network because I feel like I belong on this network and it irritates me to see that I am not trying hard enough to be a part of the staff team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

trust
i believe that the trust is a very important subject for a staff member. and trust proves that your trustworthy and loyal to your server.
and after 3 years of staff experience. i believe still i could be more trusted and i don't go behind someones back,

Education
Even tought i have been staff on many diffrent servers i believe that i can still absorb some experience from other servers because sagepvp has a bigg community i believe that this gives me a chance for a new learning apportunity to find out how to be staff on a server with an active and impressive player base. and education is a also a important knowledge,

Experience
experience is a very important thing to have before applying for a position. and moving to sagepvp (again) will expand my experience more and try to stay for a long time!
and i always try my best to make a good experience for everyone including players and other staff members,

Teamwork
Working as a team is the most important thing when staffing, i can work with other staff members to make the enviorment better for everyone and help out the community. I understand that some people may enjoy working alone but if they are working alone all the time they wouldn't know how to work together as a team and they would be embarrassed or shy to ask someone for help.

Biased
being biased is unfair for the community , i wouldn't unban my friend if they where banned by the anticheat. i wouldn't put my friends first if i was doing a mass move. i would threat everyone the same when staffing when talking to a famous youtuber i wouldn't give him any extra threatment.

Professionalism
Being professional when staffing is a big part. Not only does it make you sound mature it puts a good impression on the server and that staff member. You may not have to be overly professional but being somewhat professional when staffing will help maintain a good reputation for the server. If I had a falling out with another staff

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: LittleRoss

Additional Infomation?: I'm 15 i live in sweden and i'm a freerunner,
◥◆──────────────────◥◆◤──────────────────◆◤

Last edited:
S

Sansyy

Not that much detail
You was staff on aodus just to expose them proving you clearly cannot be trusted
You played other servers while staff which is never good

Botings

Elite Member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.