gg

Erzx

Known member
That's not a reason to use /helpop, also why do you care so much about a warn?

Enableee

So I was on SagePvP enjoying my day and then I falsely get warned for Misuse of help. All I did was /helpop hi as I wanted to see how the staff were doing, I am not bothering or being mean to anyone to deserve this punishment. Please unwarn me as I just wanted to say hi and see how he is doing.
as an ex staff member, he did the correct thing, the rule is you cannot misuse /helpop which it seems like you did.

M3lvinn

So I was on SagePvP enjoying my day and then I falsely get warned for Misuse of help. All I did was /helpop hi as I wanted to see how the staff were doing, I am not bothering or being mean to anyone to deserve this punishment. Please unwarn me as I just wanted to say hi and see how he is doing.
It's helpop abuse, so the warning is warranted.

AlgerinoGOD

You should be banned

compend

Hello!
The helpop system on SagePVP is strictly for people that are requesting help and although you might have been trying to be nice and ask staff how their day was going, you were not using helpop for its real purpose and so you were warned.